• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that would be great.
Yea, that's what we want to do. I hate getting my ministers re-replaced all the time!

I wasn't aware the current version did not include a savegame.

Here it is one from my ongoing game as Japan: http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/export/head/aarmod-1.4.1.1-savegame.zip
Notice that Japan has been IC-whoring (evil me :D), so the WW2 balance might be a bit off. I wanted to test how much I as a player could behave ahistorically, and prepare for WW2 for 25 years straight. In 1936 i had about 130 IC, decent naval base and airbase setup, and an awesome airforce (5 of each type). In the end i excelled Japan's historical performance in all cases, but still was not completely overpowered. So, i think the balancing introduced in 1.4.1 and 1.4.1.1 works as intended. Next I will try my hands on Germany starting in 1918.

I still can't release United Baltic Duchy (Reichskommissariat Ostland) after I've won the war. I don't know, but are there any special parameters?
As Japan I'm now able to release Primorsk.

What´s the point of the "League of Nations" event? When I chose "There´s something terribly wrong in the way the League works", I get -1% dissent and some other country (in most cases at least) gets additional 20% belligerence.

What´s the point of the "League of Nations" event? When I chose "There´s something terribly wrong in the way the League works", I get -1% dissent and some other country (in most cases at least) gets additional 20% belligerence.

That's a bug in the DH engine. It's supposedly fixed in 1.03. Basically, you will/should get the dissent for rejecting the LoN.

Hi,

i just want to go on with the discussion from the announcement thread. I need a clean CP savegame, becuase i tried to include some KR stuff just for personel fun. and if it would work, i'd offer it to anyone else. Actually i'm just trying to install a decision about, how the conquered areas in the east shall be controled.
a) directly
b)via directions (RK's and so on)
c via KR-like puppets

i already done an event, transforming u08 into GER, so some KR events, which i actually would set in the 20s can be changed and activated earier. afterwards i'd like to play around with some other KR-AAR-DH-full stuff^^

thats all, i'm just playing around and am watching, what happens, and if everything works as i like it to^^

Sure, I'll prepare one for you! Great thing you are putting time into this!

Hi,

i just want to go on with the discussion from the announcement thread. I need a clean CP savegame, becuase i tried to include some KR stuff just for personel fun. and if it would work, i'd offer it to anyone else. Actually i'm just trying to install a decision about, how the conquered areas in the east shall be controled.
a) directly
b)via directions (RK's and so on)
c via KR-like puppets

i already done an event, transforming u08 into GER, so some KR events, which i actually would set in the 20s can be changed and activated earier. afterwards i'd like to play around with some other KR-AAR-DH-full stuff^^

thats all, i'm just playing around and am watching, what happens, and if everything works as i like it to^^

@.@ please share it once youre happy with the stuff plox

Anyone for the love of this mod please upload a save file where tgermany lose ww1 and the soviet union is up in arms I have so much trouble just surviving to 1915 in ww1 lol IM SUCH a noob I keep lossing the war by summer 1915 as germany ...could not even get past the BENELUX area...

Anyone for the love of this mod please upload a save file where tgermany lose ww1 and the soviet union is up in arms I have so much trouble just surviving to 1915 in ww1 lol IM SUCH a noob I keep lossing the war by summer 1915 as germany ...could not even get past the BENELUX area...

I posted one in the announcements thread a couple of days ago.

Greetings.
Has anybody made it to get the historical outcome with germany?
I try it since 5 Days what means maaaany maaaany hours and some more grey hairs in my fur...
I am absolut unable to get it done the right way, but maybe i am just too old or/and stupid.
Something is always wrong, no matter what i do (most times russia is kinky... i mean even more kinky than it was...^^).
I would really kill for a savegame of germany in 1918 or 1919 with an accurate historical outcome.

(And tyvm for this great mod, no other mod makes me want so much to punch in my screen from time to time :))

@ ifail (nice name btw^^): if it makes you feel better, to only survive isn´t enough, if you don´t do it the right way you will have interesting outcomes ;)

Last edited:
Greetings.
Has anybody made it to get the historical outcome with germany?
I try it since 5 Days what means maaaany maaaany hours and some more grey hairs in my fur...
I am absolut unable to get it done the right way, but maybe i am just too old or/and stupid.
Something is always wrong, no matter what i do (most times russia is kinky... i mean even more kinky than it was...^^).
I would really kill for a savegame of germany in 1918 or 1919 with an accurate historical outcome.

(And tyvm for this great mod, no other mod makes me want so much to punch in my screen from time to time :))

@ ifail (nice name btw^^): if it makes you feel better, to only survive isn´t enough, if you don´t do it the right way you will have interesting outcomes ;)

Best method to get historical outcome:

Keep a large enough force to hold back Western Allies while mobilising most of your forces against Russia.

i'm also still waiting for such an savegame.
an other way to win, is not to attack belgium, therethrough GB won't enter the war. but through that, there wouldnt be any reason for a post-war revolution in GB