• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well somehow I really like the first one. But we will choose that democratic LATER!

We will follow BORDERS! No more splitting! REGIONS AREN'T IMPORTANT INGAME!

Yes but its realistic that regions be what they really are in real life.If you folow the borders it will not be realistic. But its your mod, you decide, Im only suggesting what is good for mod. Regions are not important but better to fix now then latter, and you will see if you folow the borders some people will corect you in later versions of mod to be better and realistic.

Yes but its realistic that regions be what they really are in real life.If you folow the borders it will not be realistic. But its your mod, you decide, Im only suggesting what is good for mod. Regions are not important but better to fix now then latter, and you will see if you folow the borders some people will corect you in later versions of mod to be better and realistic.

But there is no need to have any regions at all?!
They have no function, we did it just to, I don't know, we just made them...
Now we skip that.
Could somebody say how it will look like regions on the map. All of them who have accepted, Gukan:)

Zokan, he is in the crew of the MDS mod. He have made for us minister/military leaders text files (.csv) for Croatia and Herzeg-Bosnia.
I'm gathering from everywhere info and help;)

hey if you want any help with the mod id be glad to help, I have some experience with events, ministers, leaders and tech teams.

But there is no need to have any regions at all?!
They have no function, we did it just to, I don't know, we just made them...
Now we skip that.
Could somebody say how it will look like regions on the map. All of them who have accepted, Gukan:)

Zokan, he is in the crew of the MDS mod. He have made for us minister/military leaders text files (.csv) for Croatia and Herzeg-Bosnia.
I'm gathering from everywhere info and help;)

Erm... May I ask? How are the two parts of your post connected with together?:D

hey if you want any help with the mod id be glad to help, I have some experience with events, ministers, leaders and tech teams.

Yes we could need some help:)
Do you know how to make text files for ministers?

Erm... May I ask? How are the two parts of your post connected with together?:D

They are not, it's a new sentence. He has helped us with text files;)

yeah i can do ministers but i can never get my own graphics to work, so if someone else is doing them then id be able to :)

id be happy enough to do that

Hi.

I have a question. From the list i posted some days ago, who is doing and what is being done?
I have finished regions, areas and ports, and i think Amallric has taken the province names work (is that correct?) and Vaximillian the minimap (a beautifull minimap he has done, but what do you think of making it colored?), so if nobody is making river connections, i will make them. Please, confirm this.

Thanks

yeah i can do ministers but i can never get my own graphics to work, so if someone else is doing them then id be able to :)

Well I can tell you when you can start with a .csv file.
Must first just fix a list with the ID's for every country.
So please stay tuned here and discuss until I can give you work to do;)

EDIT: I just sent you the Kosovo ministers for you via PM, make a .csv file of them, please:)

Last edited:
Hi.

I have a question. From the list i posted some days ago, who is doing and what is being done?
I have finished regions, areas and ports, and i think Amallric has taken the province names work (is that correct?) and Vaximillian the minimap (a beautifull minimap he has done, but what do you think of making it colored?), so if nobody is making river connections, i will make them. Please, confirm this.

Thanks

I can make it colored, no problems, could you give me the source map you used and scale you resized it in?

About river connections, I can take them. We could divide the work between some comrades (maybe Supaplex will take part in it?).

P.S. Post #666!!! :D

aye aye captain :D

I can make it colored, no problems, could you give me the source map you used and scale you resized it in?

About river connections, I can take them. We could divide the work between some comrades (maybe Supaplex will take part in it?).

P.S. Post #666!!! :D

Yes please make it coloured;) And don't forget those pictures I asked for:)

I will not take the river connections, I have started to make .csv files and converting military leaders:)
And if Supaplex and Mesina2 don't help with rivers they will be downgraded in CREW rank;)

Not good, not good number:( :rofl:

Happy Easter.

I will not take the river connections, I have started to make .csv files and converting military leaders:)
And if Supaplex and Mesina2 don't help with rivers they will be downgraded in CREW rank;)

What about rivers?
I already give all ID for all water provinces.

Man, blackmailing has never been a noble business...:)

And Easter is over:D BWAHAHAHA!!!:D

Do you mean the source map to make the minimap?
If that's your request the map is that, about resizes... resized it to 72x84, added a 72x84 black to the left and another to the right to have the 216x84 image.
Well, i was asking this, to do it myself, as the other work that still needs to be done is terrain, and my knowledgement is...poor?

Do you mean the source map to make the minimap?
If that's your request the map is that, about resizes... resized it to 72x84, added a 72x84 black to the left and another to the right to have the 216x84 image.

Well, i was asking this, to do it myself, as the other work that still needs to be done is terrain, and my knowledgement is...poor?

1) No-no-no, I've already used it:) (you understand, MapExtractor and so on...) Just the map you used while drawing, I mean map of the region. As for "borders" ("colorscales"-map), I've made my minimap from it.

2) My knowledge about that region's terrain is even poorer than yours:) so maybe you'll take the minor rivers, and I'll take the larger?

1) No-no-no, I've already used it:) (you understand, MapExtractor and so on...) Just the map you used while drawing, I mean map of the region. As for "borders" ("colorscales"-map), I've made my minimap from it.

2) My knowledge about that region's terrain is even poorer than yours:) so maybe you'll take the minor rivers, and I'll take the larger?

I think i didn't understand you... The map was based on a worst map that the one you have here. But here is a link to the first map i showed Hax : The first map!

Ok with the rivers, the river that goes from one lake to another in Albania/Macedonia is already done (you will see it in adj-defs.csv file)

Thanks Vax