Paradox survey, receive a free copy of CiM

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just got my key but it doesn't work. Went to GamersGate/DigitalCopy, entered it 4 times, twice copy/paste, twice manual. Just got a key not found/invalid message.

Just got my key but it doesn't work. Went to GamersGate/DigitalCopy, entered it 4 times, twice copy/paste, twice manual. Just got a key not found/invalid message.

This will sound crazy/obvious, but I entered my key twice incorrectly before I realized it had word wrapped from the previous line. It looked like the new line was the start of the code, but there were 8 characters at the end of the previous line. My key was 24 total characters.

I thought of that which is why I tried it several times, manually and copy/paste. The key has 24 characters, 6 groups of 4.
Try contacting GamersGate support.
You can try registering your game in this forum to see if the code is good.

I just tried registering my key here, but it doesn't work. Invalid key for Cities in Motion. I guess they only intended to give out a limited number of copies, but they didn't say that when they were doing the survey.

Someone else just posted in the Steam forum that their key doesn't work either.

Just got my key, but GamersGate says: "The code is not valid"

Then I tried registering it here, the result: "Invalid key for Cities in Motion"

I tried both copying and entering it manually and I made sure to get the wohle six 4-letter blocks.

What now?

Got My key today. Downloaded and installed and all is OK. DRM Free also which is FANTASTIC so more money will come your way.

Thanks Paradox.

Now waiting for the london expansion.

I'd like to know what Paradox had to say about these invalid keys. I know it's a freebie but it was their offer. I took the survey, I expected a free game,