• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love it when that song plays every time I'm in the lobby!

I love it when that song plays every time I'm in the lobby!

"my checksum doesnt match"
"wait i have to reinstall the game"
"guys, i can't see your game"
"lol omfg whats happening i cant click anything"
"why am I two times in the same game? did i just clone myself?"
"the lobby is not refreshing, i've to to relog"
etc

"my checksum doesnt match"
"wait i have to reinstall the game"
"guys, i can't see your game"
"lol omfg whats happening i cant click anything"
"why am I two times in the same game? did i just clone myself?"
"the lobby is not refreshing, i've to to relog"
etc

and how should it be different?
1) it is simply necessary that all players have the same version and the checksum ensures that.
2) see 1
3) caused by the players not by the game
4) simply a bug
5) see 4
6) then don't use the lobby...

do you know any game that uses a fundamentally different system?

and how should it be different?
1) it is simply necessary that all players have the same version and the checksum ensures that.
2) see 1
3) caused by the players not by the game
4) simply a bug
5) see 4
6) then don't use the lobby...

do you know any game that uses a fundamentally different system?

Ach, it's spaghetti code in English too many GOTO statements... my eyes!!! :unsure:

Yes, it'd be nice to get rid of the whole "lol checksum" that seems to occur whenever you leave a game. I understand different check sums per modded games, of course, but I don't see why leaving a game causes the need to restart the entire program when no other game I know of does that (barring other Paradox titles)

Yes, it'd be nice to get rid of the whole "lol checksum" that seems to occur whenever you leave a game. I understand different check sums per modded games, of course, but I don't see why leaving a game causes the need to restart the entire program when no other game I know of does that (barring other Paradox titles)

Prevents PIRATED copies from working....good method.....I like it. ;)

when i launch sc2 i click one button and i am in the game

So, you're comparing Blizzard, a vastly huge American developer with over 4,600 employees in its employ who produce well-known games which sell in ridiculous amounts of copies to the mainstream, to Paradox Interactive, a small (but budding) developer from Sweden who produce more complex games - of an almost unknown genre in comparison to Blizzard's own collection - and are limited in their resources of what they can provide for their games.

Something seems off.