• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Heh. I'm afraid that is not top of the list :)

No kidding. :p

Your sequel IMO should be an MMO like Navy Field. Look at people from World of Tanks announcing World of Battleships as one of their future games - there must be a market for it. Imagine one player running a CV and a whole bunch of other players piloting F35s based from it...

--
As the tax, here's Yaki Akuma Destroyer from X3. It's made up, but at least there's a pic! Plus I am overly excited over Rebirth - and space combat is like naval combat in many respects.

755px-Yaki_Akuma.jpg

Last edited:
34691_25865.jpg

Lets see if its overengineered like the US counterpart (toxic oxygen *cough*) representing a paradign shift towards the western approach, or if it keeps the rugged "survives getting thrown into mud" approach of Russia.

But i dont think well get to know anything about that, unless somebody fuels the plane incorrectly hurr hurr.

Oh yeah, PIC:

Sukhoi-T-50-PAK-FA-First-Flight-1S.jpg

and alot more where that came from:

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-PAK-FA-Multimedia.html

And now what i have to think of when i read PAK:

17-pdr__near_Nijmegen_BrSep44.jpg

Oh well. Not like PAK(s) like that get used anymore.

On another topic. No stealth fighter can do this:

20070822224215959_1.jpg

Try to match the firepower :p. Once youre at the coast, a mountain is as good as a stealth system ^^ if you like really, really low flying. OTOH might not be the best on the open water.

BTW: Will we be able to abuse the Eurofighter heavily? Id be sad if the game turned into a US made vs Russian made fighters only. (Im not that up to date on future bussiness plans of the different EU nations ^^, and Austria certainly wont be a part of the campaign)

See what you did there.

You mention a Pak FA, and you immediately get a bot from there. Dont mention the Chinese carrier orf their ballistic missile defense plan....I cant read Chinese either.

Ahh ok ^^. For quite a few people in West Germany, everything east of here has a Russian connection. But that is mostly concerning the war material; it is a wargame after all :). And the little fact that playing too much HOI kinda makes everything east of Germany a pig red colour.

Plus Poland still uses the Hind if i remember correctly? Fun little machine, even if its not going to show up...

Hey you are cheating, I see no pictures. This is the Naval Pictures thread after all.:D
Moar Severodvinsk!
34741384.jpg

Note the Typhoons (Arkhangelsk and Severstal) in the background.:)

0005xst1

00060tf6

Definitley my favourite nuke submarine together with the Astute.:)

Higher weapons payload ^^.

It was rather aimed at the fact that even the QE will use American aircraft instead of Eurofighters. So its really just landbound isnt it? (If i remember stuff from this thread correctly ^^)

You just made two empty posts astute. ;-)

Secret strategy of Russians - make their equipment gorgeous so noone will want to destroy it.

152948.jpg

Last edited: