• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Wminus

Major
15 Badges
Dec 2, 2011
  • Darkest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
Hey! I've been a bit busy, and thus haven't paid attention to the 3.06 situation. So what's up? I heard it's in closed BETA, so there's nothing wrong in giving a rough idea of what we'll be getting?

I'm personally especially interested in the situation with the AI... Is the combat AI being improved? Have lothos' AI files been replaced?

Hey! I've been a bit busy, and thus haven't paid attention to the 3.06 situation. So what's up? I heard it's in closed BETA, so there's nothing wrong in giving a rough idea of what we'll be getting?

I'm personally especially interested in the situation with the AI... Is the combat AI being improved? Have lothos' AI files been replaced?

why would they have been replaced? we have improved both them and combat ai though. You will get info once we release changelog for the public beta

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?608119-FTM-3.06-Public-Beta-Patch

happy%252520cat.jpg

New installation of HoI3 with FtM - Patch 3.06 Beta

So…

When I fiiinally get home...

And fiiiiiinally get my copy of HoI3 FtM (there’s supposed to be SF in there too) I’m supposed to load ‘em up, in HoI3 – SF – FtM order and then register it right & THEN download the 3.06 patch. Don't need earlier patches right?

Where will I get it from? I’ve bought what I expect to be a disk (or disks) from GAME. Do I just follow the link on podcat’s post?

Nice kitty BTW podcat.

So…

When I fiiinally get home...

And fiiiiiinally get my copy of HoI3 FtM (there’s supposed to be SF in there too) I’m supposed to load ‘em up, in HoI3 – SF – FtM order and then register it right & THEN download the 3.06 patch. Don't need earlier patches right?

Where will I get it from? I’ve bought what I expect to be a disk (or disks) from GAME. Do I just follow the link on podcat’s post?

Nice kitty BTW podcat.

install ftm, register your games, follow the link, apply the patch, start the game (make sure you have the right checksum) -> have fun.

ETA on when the patch becomes official and not beta?

When everyone beta testing it gives up trying to break it, and/or after podcat and crew fix the things everyone managed to break/exploit ;) If you want an progress update, go read the thread linked above.