• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm the discussion between the Englishmen does make a bell ring, just can't recall what and where... >.<

As for englishmen, Devereux sounds a bit like Despereux... Canonized has been watching children films again? :p

Love the Persian part btw, but 'mein' are there nazis in Persia too? :eek:

Wow! Give my regards to Calipah! I thoroughly enjoyed his section on the ShahinShah's choice.

TheExecuter

Calipah really did an amazing job :D I'm so happy he's definitely a great writer ! Very underrated XD he should write something ! But I'm so happy he's working with me on Timelines .

It seems that spain is going to have an awefully hard time with all of the commotion about to go on in the world.

Nice part by Calipah :)

Indeed !

That poem was nice

Was very passionate .

Hmm the discussion between the Englishmen does make a bell ring, just can't recall what and where... >.<

As for englishmen, Devereux sounds a bit like Despereux... Canonized has been watching children films again? :p

Love the Persian part btw, but 'mein' are there nazis in Persia too? :eek:

Haha , you'll have to see the answer to that the more we get into it XD

Ahh , what a good weekend . I think I'll start on the next update earlier than the past week so hopefully I can get something in to you guys later on around Tuesday or so XD

Hmm, an interesting update. Is this the Persian gamble that will make this a war to end all wars, or will it be yet another effective stalemate?

Haha , you'll have to see the answer to that the more we get into it XD

Answers? Smanswers! We've been hearing that for the past two years... :mad:

:D

Hmm, an interesting update. Is this the Persian gamble that will make this a war to end all wars, or will it be yet another effective stalemate?

The Persians are going to definitely try some interesting things . It's going to be fun how this will all mesh together XD All over Europe the world of Spain is convulsing in growing pains .

There's really no other, and certainly no better, way to put it, I think. :)

I'm really lucky to have his involvement :D

Answers? Smanswers! We've been hearing that for the past two years... :mad:

:D

Haha , oh you love it ! XD

No we don't. Seriously. ReadAARs hate it to be kept in the dark.

Good things come to those who wait ! XD not to mention I hope you guys have been enjoying the ride haha.

I doubt we would still be spamming this place if we wouldn't ;)

I doubt we would still be spamming this place if we wouldn't ;)

Oh? I thought everyone was still posting here because such a longrunning AAR is a good way to up your postcount without being too obvious about it? :D

I AM a little worried about Jafar speaking German, though.. At least he seemed like a genuinely likeable gentleman. But maybe he's the Rommel of this story?

Was it really necessary to expose my double agenda? :p

As for german speaking Persians, I bet it was just a typo and I inspired a new plot twist :D

As for german speaking Persians, I bet it was just a typo and I inspired a new plot twist :D

No, "Mein" is just the transliteration of من in Persian, which means "my"

Oh? I thought everyone was still posting here because such a longrunning AAR is a good way to up your postcount without being too obvious about it? :D

I AM a little worried about Jafar speaking German, though.. At least he seemed like a genuinely likeable gentleman. But maybe he's the Rommel of this story?

Haha , if only postcounts would get my custom avatar back but it won't =(

No, "Mein" is just the transliteration of من in Persian, which means "my"

This is true , although I will drop the hint that there will be a connection between germans and the persians later on XD

Bah, I knew I should have studied Persian >.<

:p