• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:eek:hmy:

WAAAAAAAH

whups

anyway, no time for this game now anyway...

dammit

But I also have two inactives. Either I autolynch them, or I declare their spots vacant. The latter would provide room for substitutions, which are likely. But I know this is a bit of a sticky subject, so you all get a say in it.

Lite rules are and should be rather unforgiving in this respect:
If someone misses a vote, you sub them. If there are no subs, or if it's getting too late in the game and subbing them would likely give the subs wins for no effort, they die.

And shame on you, wolves, hunting someone active like Suirantes.

Vote snoopdogg

Can I sub madtemplar?

Vote enkhuush

I do not demand that you avoid piling on someone but when we have three people in a row casting their vote on the same player I get suspicious. Reis can be forgiven for being first, randy wanted to go for snoop yesterday but enkhuush... Just no.

Vote enkhuush

I do not demand that you avoid piling on someone but when we have three people in a row casting their vote on the same player I get suspicious. Reis can be forgiven for being first, randy wanted to go for snoop yesterday but enkhuush... Just no.

Interesting idea. Lets run Enkhuush up.

Vote Enkhuush!

Vote enkhuush

You got it wrong, I did vote for snoop yesterday, randy SAID that he wanted to go for snoop.

Vote enkhuush

Besides, he's the third voter :)

You got it wrong, I did vote for snoop yesterday, randy SAID that he wanted to go for snoop.

Yes. I did. Then the misses said she wanted to go to bed and .. well, I kinda forgot :p

vote enkhuush

I don't always agree with Najs, but when I do, I prefer Agreement.

i do not agree with najs

if enkhuush was trying to break the tie, then why did reis91 vote the way he did? and why did yakman accuse someone of being the seer, and then that person ended up being eaten, when they weren't the seer?

vote najs

Besides, he's the third voter :)

Just out of curiosity, is there anything whatsoever that indicates the third voter to be a wolf more often than not?

i do not agree with najs

if enkhuush was trying to break the tie, then why did reis91 vote the way he did? and why did yakman accuse someone of being the seer, and then that person ended up being eaten, when they weren't the seer?

vote najs

Sense. You make none.

Four is death therefore fourth voters always die. Therefore we should vote for 4th votes.

So we have a snoop wagon and a counter-wagon...

To be honest, I doubt either of them are wolves. In my opinion, reis is a good candidate - random day one vote on snoop and then a placeholder on him again today.

Vote reis

Yes. I did. Then the misses said she wanted to go to bed and .. well, I kinda forgot :p

Will she ever grace this sausagefest with her presence again?