• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, when Funcom got the license from Paradox Entertainment, we were all the same company, and I did the evaluation of their gamedesign and approved it.

Now we're not PE, so we got nothing to do with it anymore.

Actually, when Funcom got the license from Paradox Entertainment, we were all the same company, and I did the evaluation of their gamedesign and approved it.

Now we're not PE, so we got nothing to do with it anymore.

i loved the character classes in that game. TOS and Barb were some of the funnest class designs I have seen in an MMO.

only stuck with the game a month tho...just didn't stick.

So Paradox Entertainment was one company from which both Funcom and you guys(Paradox Interactive) split off from? Or Funcom was always separate and just PE/PI were one company? Sorry, I'm a little confused.

edit - Johan, if you know anyone who did or does work on Age of Conan, tell them its a very beautiful game world. Good job on all for the storylines, graphics and even music.

Last edited:
So Paradox Entertainment was one company from which both Funcom and you guys(Paradox Interactive) split off from? Or Funcom was always separate and just PE/PI were one company? Sorry, I'm a little confused.

edit - Johan, if you know anyone who did or does work on Age of Conan, tell them its a very beautiful game world. Good job on all for the storylines, graphics and even music.

Paradox Entertainment was a company which Paradox Interactive splits off from. Funcom was always separate.

Anyone know anyone at Funcom that owes them a favor? PM me if you do and I promise to always uh....rep your posts..yea
Not direct with Funcom but I still hold an honorary forum staff position at the official Conan site as the Conan Admin holds one here, a legacy from when we were one company and all the staff was recruited from here when we set the site up. He is a lot more hooked up with those guys than me though.

Actually got my issue resolved via web chat in 10m. It's odd though, the web chat isn't prominantly featured when you click on contact support. It was a little icon I had thought was them trying to upsell. Until I read the small text. Best MMO support incident ever for me.