• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Thandros, are you actually trying to impersonate Baldrick from Blackadder?

Uhh. No. Me and Cesar will be talking about removing you right now. That was a VERY bad IC post Qing.

The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway are incensed that the government of Bavaria has decided to hold the world economic system hostage, while fighting a war that it cannot win. It only hopes that this government with no concern for others is soon finished in its war (I withdraw my diplomatic staff in protest of their actions). It also hopes that the German Empire takes the only reasonable course of action and works to remove these counterfeit notes from circulation.

OOC: if German removes (most of) the counterfeits from circulation it should remedy the situation right?

Uhh. No. Me and Cesar will be talking about removing you right now. That was a VERY bad IC post Qing.

Give him another chance, please. Without a player in Qing there will not challenge at all left.

It was meant as a joke - just like that Spanish statement about Saigon from one turn ago. Reis did not get removed either.

OOC: if German removes (most of) the counterfeits from circulation it should remedy the situation right?

OOC: Assumably by deflating the economy yes. It isn't what I'd do with that much treasury and a still quite strong currency though.

OOC: IC is not for jokes.

OOC: IC is serious business.

OOC: Suirantes... you have any idea how hard it is for me to resist when you set me up so easily?

OOC: Yes but if they leave the counterfeits in circulation, it creates the problem of a lack of trust in the currency dampening it's appeal for all and is damaging to the nation's prestige. Besides the affect of such sudden inflation would be more crippling to industry than the measures take to deflate it, if action is taken soon...

OOC: The only part of that which is completely Ridiculous is the part about me having some kind of organised Intelligence system in Europe. Everything else is completely within the Realms of Possibility.

OOC: It doesn't stop it being the 4th most idiotic thing to happen so far in this game.

I mean seriously, Ninja Commandos, in Europe, from Qing, to attack Bavaria, with warning?

OOC: The only part of that which is completely Ridiculous is the part about me having some kind of organised Intelligence system in Europe. Everything else is completely within the Realms of Possibility.

Sadly that's the only part of your IC post. :p

OOC: It doesn't stop it being the 4th most idiotic thing to happen so far in this game.

Oh, gimme the first three?

OOC: CSA saying it will abolish slavery, CSA recognising Communists, Spain thinking it knew better than someone who is quite possibly some form of Demi-God (I have yet to fully explore this idea). :)

OOC: Yes but if they leave the counterfeits in circulation, it creates the problem of a lack of trust in the currency dampening it's appeal for all and is damaging to the nation's prestige. Besides the affect of such sudden inflation would be more crippling to industry than the measures take to deflate it, if action is taken soon...

OOC: Personally I'd invest every last mark in industry and infrastructure, meaning that when the mark returns to the gold standard the German Reich would be making MUCH more money.