• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Should England so decide, I expect A Kiel to be Germany's disband.

Yes, go run to the arms of England...

Any port in a storm, no? And what better storm than a three-front war where none of my aggressors have a second front (until now with the Anglo-German brush-up over the North Sea).

Thanks. Likewise on your general winningness so far.

For me right now it is a waiting game to see whether the East can be resolved in time to provide France some breathing room. With the "All Quiet on the Eastern Front" vibe I'm getting, I'm not hopeful.

But hopeful ain't my job...winning and surviving is.

If we ever got 49 people, I'd love to play the variant where you have an ambassador for each country that handles all negotiations and then coordinates with the middle..

..you could probably do it without the guy in the middle and cut the number needed to 42, but the turns would need to be longer.

For each country:
6 diplomats
1 coordinator/dictator/what-have-you to either make the final decision or perhaps to break ties.

:mad:

Perhaps the time has come for a change.

Peste!

Now it is my turn to be humbled. My apologies, Austria and the Russian team, I wrote the orders incorrectly.

Argh...

:(

No need to be to do that. Relax. It's part of my fault that I have believed you and haven't checked your order.

P.S: And I couldn't check it, because of tiredness. I slept nearly 10 hours but it's still not enough. :(

The Senior Diplomat spends a great deal of time spluttering in disbelief before slamming his palm into his forehead.

I hope that from now on, my comrades will trust my judgement in this matter.

Last edited:
Completely irrelevant to the outcomes, but I think Austria's "A Rum S A Ukr - Sev" should not be underlined. I say this because it should default to "A Rum S A Ukr hold" since A Ukr isn't going anywhere.

Though really rather disappointing lack of supply centers changing hands across the board...

It is very explicit in the rules that a support order for a move that doesn't happen DOES NOT default into a support order to defend the province the supposed attacking army will move from. It very explicitly states that it defaults to a regular hold order instead.

Underlined implies the support did not go through. The support did not go through.

It is very explicit in the rules that a support order for a move that doesn't happen DOES NOT default into a support order to defend the province the supposed attacking army will move from. It very explicitly states that it defaults to a regular hold order instead.

Underlined implies the support did not go through. The support did not go through.

Ah. You are right, of course. Thanks for clarifying.

I can not move into the end of the year phase until after Great Britain's retreat order (it's fairly certain which order they will chose to send, but I still need to wait for it, as it will have a direct affect on the supply center count). As soon as I get that order I will move directly to the end of year build / disband phase. You may send your build / disband orders preemptively if you wish.

I can not move into the end of the year phase until after Great Britain's retreat order (it's fairly certain which order they will chose to send, but I still need to wait for it, as it will have a direct affect on the supply center count). As soon as I get that order I will move directly to the end of year build / disband phase. You may send your build / disband orders preemptively if you wish.

Ah, excelent! What a shame that Russia won't be able to build anything.....

Pitiful, treacherous Austrians. Have you learned nothing? You cannot hope to stand against the Turkish horde for long. Once more we will meet outside of Vienna, and this time there will be no rescue party to save the day.

However, I will bring you a gift in good will. Peace? Click