• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lol, Georgia was invaded on my birthday.

GLORY TO RUSSIA

Replies:

MasterChief117 - If that's true, then my birthday is a month earlier (I was born on April 20, which is Today)
Hax, KcindX, and Zeldar155 - Right now, Russia is now focused on the south and east, going to reconquer the Caucasus. And yes, once that's done, he's going to bide his time before taking the Philippines; as President Putin would say after the invasion of Georgia ended, "Give the Filipinos enough rope, and they'll hang themselves."[1]

[1] Used a reference to a Victoria2 AAR that I read(HINT: It was made by Tanzhang)

Everyone Else - I have posted my surprise already in two parts in the blog. The AAR preview is in the second part.

Wait why? Why invade the Philippines? Is it because your Filipino?

Not only that, (That's true by the way, since I'm Filipino-American) but it's also because the Philippines has lots of warm-water harbors that Russia wants. Besides, it would also increase the Russian Empire's clout in the Asia-Pacific Region, and would weaken China's SoI in Southeast Asia.

I have to study for the AP exam on 10 May, so there's probably no updates for the map and AAR.

HAPPY VICTORY DAY (9 MAY), EVERYONE!

Also, new updates will come this weekend, about Russia's invasion of Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Sorry, for the delays and the obvious hiatus (this also applies to the mod too) but I'm going to post a new update around Sunday EDT.

The best news is I'm probably going to get both Darkest Hour and Victoria2 AT THE SAME TIME! So, I might spend some time just to get the hang of these.

I have no idea.

I will finish writing some updates, hopefully by this weekend. Right now, I am currently writing a post about the war in Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Also, I was hoping if anyone wants to give me some feedback on the potential new borders of the European client states, should a Russian invasion be successful( Maps are preferable :) ). Please note that Russia isn't willing to give up its claims on Poland and Finland, so please include that in your ideas.