• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Glorious Emperor Postumus II offers the people of Great Tie an offer to settle the dispute, in which the current de facto borders will be maintained.

Furthermore, the Glorious Emperor Postumus II offers to sell the disputed system D2 to the Order of Divine Light to promote peace along our border.

greattieflag.png

The Great Tiě

The Great Tiě sees the Gallic offer as reasonable.

The Order of Divine Light, rejoicing as we are at the discovery of a remnant of the old Empire, has decided to merge our holdings with theirs, in service to the Empire and Emperor, for the betterment of all the peoples of the stars. They shall be shown the Emperor's light, or shall perish in our searing flames.

HAIL CAESAR!​

OOC: Don't really want to play anymore. Muskey, as the true emperor, may have my stuff.

Hail Imperator Postumus Augustus!

The people of the Gallic Empire salute The Order of the Divine Light and congratulate them on their recognition of Imperator Postumus. May our combined forces bring peace to our sector of the galaxy. Imperator Postumus hereby declares the Divine Gallic Empire.

In order to meet secure peace along the borders, the Divine Gallic Empire offers the following to the Farinenion: the Divine Gallic Empire will withdraw from D5 in return for appropriate compensation and recognition of D4 and D9 as under the sovereignty of the Divine Gallic Empire.

The United Councils of Farinenion finds this proposal by the Gallic Empire to be acceptable.

"An eminently sensible suggestion, to which the Brotherhood will happily agree. "

OOC: No idea why half my fleet is on my border with you when I'm at war with a superior foe, certainly wasn't my intention. Also did our trade agreement already fizzle out, or did it never happen in the first place?

OOC: Don't know. I suspect it fizzled, though I wonder why it wasn't renewed. I was under the impression that we had treaties with each other and, together, with the Aluxians as well.

Important: Rule Update

Due to the complexity and how prone to confusion the current trade rules are, I have decided to come up with a new system.

In this new system, each system has a base of +5 trade points, and every trade point is equal to +1 income. The exception are Very Valuable systems who have a base of +10 trade points.
Trade structures increases a system's worth in trade points by +15. Trade structure cost shall remain the same.

Trade agreements are set treaties which contribute a number of trade points. These do not decay, but are dependent on the treaty and the relevant systems. For example, you might sign a trade treaty worth 30 trade points. This will add +30 income as long as that treaty is in effect.
You can only have at most 1 trade treaty with another state. This includes multi-state trade treaties. For example, [Placeholder] might have a treaty with [RandomTrader]. However, [Placeholder] has the possibility of signing a trade route treaty with [RandomTrader] and [LongTitleNeutral], if the previous treaty is cancelled.

Minor Announcement
Please make your orders as short, concise and easily understood as possible, for my own sanity.

EDIT: I guess the new rules mean that you have to resign trade agreements. Trade agreements already included in orders will be accounted for.

Last edited:
Commlink to the Empire of Wyoming

We would like to extend a proposal to your government to establish certain commercial privileges and tax breaks for our businessmen toward the end of promoting greater prosperity for our two polities. [commercial treaty proposal]

Important note: edited system base trade points down to +5
EDIT: Also, Very Valuable systems have +10 base trade points.

Note: Here is an example on how to do these new treaties:

Name: Trade Order trade route
Participators: Arn Consortium, Nitheim Resurgence, Galan Rim Union
Systems: F12, F11, F10, F9
Value: 65

So, can I renegotiate the trade deal to account for these new rules?

Well, I guess you could resend whatever one of your regular orders included a trade deal.

Last edited:
OOC: So, I can propose something like this...

The Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou would like to propose the following trade agreement to the Aluxian Descendants and Brotherhood of the Stars, in order to further peaceful relations between our three nations.

Treaty of Aluxia
Participants: Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou, Aluxian Descendants, Brotherhood of Stars
Systems: I1, I2, I4, I5
Value: +45

The treaty parties agree:
1. To reduce trade tariffs between their three nations, to improve the flow of trade between our nations.
2. To establish common border laws in order to ease travel.
3. To respect the sovereignty and territorial arrangements of all three signatory parties.

[*] Empress Feng Wei, Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou
[ ] Commandant Anneliese Rose, Brotherhood of Stars
[ ] Representative, Aluxian Descendants

Minor Announcement
Please make your orders as short, concise and easily understood as possible, for my own sanity.

Fine, I'll send you something a little shorter then..

OOC: So, I can propose something like this...

The Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou would like to propose the following trade agreement to the Aluxian Descendants and Brotherhood of the Stars, in order to further peaceful relations between our three nations.

[censored] it! Now that I've written up your orders, you want to change them? Arrgh!
Anyways, go right ahead, it's just a trade treaty. :p

Fine, I'll send you something a little shorter then..

Noooo! I've just written them up...mostly. Alright, just the regular orders, not the unit orders.

Noooo! I've just written them up...mostly. Alright, just the regular orders, not the unit orders.

Nah, in that case I won't bother :)

[censored] it! Now that I've written up your orders, you want to change them? Arrgh!
Anyways, go right ahead, it's just a trade treaty. :p

OOC: Sorry. I'll try to make better note of this sort of thing in the future. Besides, I don't even know if the Aluxians or Brotherhood will accept this treaty yet.

OOC: The Brotherhood will

IC:
Treaty of Aluxia
Participants: Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou, Aluxian Descendants, Brotherhood of Stars
Systems: I1, I2, I4, I5
Value: +45

The treaty parties agree:
1. To reduce trade tariffs between their three nations, to improve the flow of trade between our nations.
2. To establish common border laws in order to ease travel.
3. To respect the sovereignty and territorial arrangements of all three signatory parties.

[ ] Commandant Anneliese Rose, Brotherhood of Stars
[ ] Representative, Aluxian Descendants

[*] Commandant Anneliese Rose, Brotherhood of Stars

Oh right, I'm supposed to sign as Aluxia...

Treaty of Aluxia

[* ] Commandant Anneliese Rose, Brotherhood of Stars

[*] Ayyub ibn Karym al-Jeniza, Aluxian Descendants