• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote esemesas

Like Vainglory he followed yakmans 'outing' and voted THE_SPLIT. He also chose Falc over Vainglory yesterday.

I want it tattooed on Esemesas forehead (he hasn't got a brain it seems) that I voted for THE_SPLIT because he was up. So were Morrell8 and jacob-Lundgren, both of whom, as I said, die early. Just because I vote the same person as Yakman, doesn't mean I necessarily follow his logic.

I voted you because you publicly advocated to the death of THE_SPLIT on hte grounds of Yakman's outing, which was obviously fake. You made several posts saying how an outing is an outing and we should never disregard it.

U mad?

Oh for heaven's sake, it's circumstantial. How was I supposed to know that Vain was a wolf? drxav is making about as many assumptions as I did when I voted Suirantes because I thought he was a baddie.

The GM sent you a PM saying you're in his pack, that's how you knew he was a wolf.

My assumptions are based on facts.

Finally some common sense prevails in the village… good job on bagging a wolf yesterday – double points for it being Vain. From my point of view both ese and Najs present good targets for today, both had made some supsicisous voteing/ throwaya votes that probably could be investigate to get some more information…… I am also thinking that should ese turn out a bitey thing we can look at the first day to see who they tried to save….

Vote ESE

Fact 1: you vote Vainglory because "the outing was dubious at best and it's a good thing we didn't get an all-out bandwagon on SPLIT, seeing as we now know it was completely groundless."

Fact 2: you argue with Vain because "whether you like it or not some people get really loud when they get heat as baddies. That is why it's one of the classic baddie tells."

Fact 3: you unvote Vain because "Sundays aren't meant for killing Aussies. Nor packmates of course."

Fact 4: you vote Suirantes because "he responded to my phishing PMs in the wrong way.". What did Suirantes do? This: "I do not believe you, I am not a cultist."

You might not be a wolf, you'd then be a villager with poor judgement. I do not think you're that weak. I really hope for your reputation that you are a wolf.

vote drxav

Such a vote by me yielded good results in the update yesterday.

Fact 1: you vote Vainglory because "the outing was dubious at best and it's a good thing we didn't get an all-out bandwagon on SPLIT, seeing as we now know it was completely groundless."

Fact 2: you argue with Vain because "whether you like it or not some people get really loud when they get heat as baddies. That is why it's one of the classic baddie tells."

Fact 3: you unvote Vain because "Sundays aren't meant for killing Aussies. Nor packmates of course."

Fact 4: you vote Suirantes because "he responded to my phishing PMs in the wrong way.". What did Suirantes do? This: "I do not believe you, I am not a cultist."

You might not be a wolf, you'd then be a villager with poor judgement. I do not think you're that weak. I really hope for your reputation that you are a wolf.

No, I voted Suirantes because he proceeded to question me as to why I selected him for phishing. To me that sent a signal that he had some funny business going on, because he was obviously afraid that he was being suspected or more likely scanned.

And I'm not a wolf. My judgement can certainly be questioned, but not for the reasons you suggest.

No, I voted Suirantes because he proceeded to question me as to why I selected him for phishing. To me that sent a signal that he had some funny business going on, because he was obviously afraid that he was being suspected or more likely scanned.

And I'm not a wolf. My judgement can certainly be questioned, but not for the reasons you suggest.

You must face your worst fear.

VOTE NAJS

Have to go for Najs on this one, since that is the case that is the most solid.

vote ese

not my ese.

You could at least be kind enough to say a reason -_-

I don't see any ground for the EUROO votes. Seriously, they just popped out of the blue. Najs is way ahead, methinks, but the only other candidates are EUROO and me... And as I said some three sentences ago, the EUROO votes are just random. And I'm not gonna vote myself :)

[video=youtube;ussCHoQttyQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ[/video]