• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
From this, I'd clear Gigau. Major league blood feud by throwing 2 packmates under the bus!

He could have gone for me instead day 2.

Gigau could have made an alibi gone wrong day 1, but that does not make sense day 2.

I would also place Cody as a unlikely wolf. Voted by Boris and voting Tam.

If we say points:

2 points for Gigau
1½ point for Cody
1 point for Snoop, Kinge, Euro, Me and Gradiant.
½ point for Split
0 for falc2, randy, najs and Nautilu

Last edited:
Vote Gigau because I am too lazy to do my own analysis.

............................................................................... What?

Care to elaborate a little on this?

Anyway, for now I'm going to go with Randy. At least until I have time to think things over a bit more.

Vote Randakar

Vote Gigau because I am too lazy to do my own analysis.

:wacko:

I vote for the two wolves, and that makes me a suspect ? either very lazy or very wolfish.. :p

Sorry about not voting, I was in an interview this morning, so I did not do it first thing, and then I headed over to my church for cbc afterwards and just got back home, having forgotten that I was in this game, so I did not slip away to vote.

:(

Anyway, for now I'm going to go with Randy. At least until I have time to think things over a bit more.

Vote Randakar

I know this game. It didn't end well in Big, either.
Don't just look at the final vote record, silly fool. Where was my vote until about an hour before the deadline, I ask you?
I'm sure I was voting him for a reason. The only reason I switched away was because 5 people piling on him like that is one too many. He was 2 votes away from the nearest candidate and I now suspect I know why: Because his packmates smelled the roses and piled on him too, I reckon.

Given that, don't give too many goodie points to people voting tamius at the final deadline. From the wolf perspective: The Seer is dead, get yourself a vote on a packmate and you're good to go for the rest of the game.
That being said, I concur about gigau being a probable villager. Same goes for you, since you're the first person to note the way tamius acted.
The rest? Not quite so certain.

:wacko:

I vote for the two wolves, and that makes me a suspect ? either very lazy or very wolfish.. :p

He probably misread the analysis, thinking the person on top was actually the person most likely to be a wolf or something silly like that :p

Actually:

The list of najs voters is thus: Nautilu(70), Comm. Cody(78), Rendap(90), Gradiant

Gradiant and Comm. Cody I will give the newbie free pass for today. That leaves nautilu and rendap.

Vote nautilu

But I retract my statement about not liking Rendap. There may very well be a there there.
edit: never mind. I fail at reading the votecounts for some reason.

Hmmm why would people voting for Najs on day 1 be suspects ? For all i know, he is as likely a suspect as some others.

Unvoting him 5 hours before deadline, but not creating a tie, thus opening for a potential snipe vote on Rendap (which nearly happened, if the_hdk hadn't helped us at the cost of his life)... could construde as trying to save a packmate while creating an alibi.

Nautilu also can be a likely suspect : creating a tie, although with the information given Tamius was a more likely suspect than Rendap. Of course, if he knew Tamius was a wolf and on the verge of being lynched, he would possiby have voted for Tamius to get an alibi. Then again, alibis have become such a popular way to escape lynches that...

Boy, am i getting paranoid...

All in all, my favorite suspects currently are Najs, Randakar and Nautilu. Not sure yet who to pick though.

Where was my vote until about an hour before the deadline, I ask you?

From post hours, one hour before deadline,... well actually since over six hours before deadline, it was Nautilu. You opened the door to a snipe. And when Nautilu created a tie, you didn't (or you couldn't) change your vote back to Tamius... although quite a few hours remained.

Having just read my subbing-back-in PM, I can confirm that I am NOT a wolf.

I must say, you've been doing well.

(PS: I'm now a zombie tarrasque, no?)

Either way, let's look at THE_SPLIT. Why? The way he and I've been interacting lately, it might be the reason for my early hunt.

DAY 1

Put a second vote on Euro when Najs had 3 and everyone else had 1. Rather unusual explanation too:
Vote Euro, I doubt him and Najs can be on the same team...
Also, SPLIT gets one single vote from Tamius. Alibi?

DAY 2

Second vote on Rendap when Tamius already had 3

VOTE SPLIT

Hmmm why would people voting for Najs on day 1 be suspects ? For all i know, he is as likely a suspect as some others.

Unvoting him 5 hours before deadline, but not creating a tie, thus opening for a potential snipe vote on Rendap (which nearly happened, if the_hdk hadn't helped us at the cost of his life)... could construde as trying to save a packmate while creating an alibi.

Nautilu also can be a likely suspect : creating a tie, although with the information given Tamius was a more likely suspect than Rendap. Of course, if he knew Tamius was a wolf and on the verge of being lynched, he would possiby have voted for Tamius to get an alibi. Then again, alibis have become such a popular way to escape lynches that...

All in all, my favorite suspects currently are Najs, Randakar and Nautilu. Not sure yet who to pick though.

Pfft, had I been a wolf I would have lynched at least one packmate by now.

While we still have time for some discussion, I would like to continue Najs train of thoughts!

At a 3-way tie, Tamius comes and decides to make a throwaway.

Thoughts?

Went back in the thread for some analysis. My thoughts on hindsight now it's confirmed he was a wolf : the three-way tie was between Euro007, Boris and Najs.

When Euro voted for Boris, he unbroke a tie. Can he be a ruthless wolf killing a packmate ? well, i haven't played with him enough to know him well, but rumours would lead to think "yes". Until further notice, i'll assume he's a villager.

Boris now is known to be a wolf.

Remains Najs we don't have much information on (except a "if i was a wolf, i would already have voted for a packmate by now"... a rather poor defense).

If Najs is also a wolf, to break the tie, he can only vote for Euro (i still assume to be a villager in my theory)... thus eliminates a villager, branding him as a potential wolf.

Of course, his strategy backfired, but here's the explanation i can find to this throwaway vote.

So for now :

Vote Najs

Vote Najs

I know this game. It didn't end well in Big, either.
Don't just look at the final vote record, silly fool. Where was my vote until about an hour before the deadline, I ask you?
I'm sure I was voting him for a reason. The only reason I switched away was because 5 people piling on him like that is one too many. He was 2 votes away from the nearest candidate and I now suspect I know why: Because his packmates smelled the roses and piled on him too, I reckon.

Given that, don't give too many goodie points to people voting tamius at the final deadline. From the wolf perspective: The Seer is dead, get yourself a vote on a packmate and you're good to go for the rest of the game.
That being said, I concur about gigau being a probable villager. Same goes for you, since you're the first person to note the way tamius acted.
The rest? Not quite so certain.

Nice defence Randy. BUT, you might want to check the timestamps on your voting once again. I can't see that you have voted closer than 4½ hours to deadline.......

Like I said yesterday I need to think more about this....

Vote Najs Because this confuses me greatly.

It's a count of votes! 7 hours 30 minutes to deadline:

EUROO7 - 3 - Najs(69), SPLIT(82), Falc(88)
Boris - 3 - gigau(80), snoop(87), Kingepyon(89)
Najs - 3 - Nautilu(70), Comm. Cody(78), Rendap(90)
snoopdogg - 1 - randakar(74)
Comm. Cody - 1 - Boris(79)
Nautilu - 1 - Gradiant(84)
randakar - 1 - Eternaly_Lost(86)

Not-voted: tamius, the_hdk, EUROO7

Unvote EURO
Vote tamius

You know why.

Why would you unvote someone you're tied with in order to vote for someone who is not in the running for being silly?

Vote Najs Because this confuses me greatly.

Why would you unvote someone you're tied with in order to vote for someone who is not in the running for being silly?

Yes, but that makes sense only if Euro is a wolf... what are the chances we tied three wolves on the first day ? or am i missing something ?

I was talking about the counter candidate here. People voting "the other guy" when a wolf is strung up always make decent suspects IMHO.

Get real. Unvoting him was the right thing to do. Did you see that votecount? 5 on tamius, 3 on the closest candidate? If you are going to get information out of a vote cycle, close races is what you want.
And you are not accounting for EUROO7's adagium: If I had wanted to save tamius, I would have.
Wouldn't have been hard, either. Just let my vote sit there until very close to the deadline, then when it gets close enough - oh noes, I had to break ze Tie!!!.
If I had wanted to save tamius what I did was a really funny way to go about it, let me tell you that.

Nautilu also can be a likely suspect : creating a tie, although with the information given Tamius was a more likely suspect than Rendap. Of course, if he knew Tamius was a wolf and on the verge of being lynched, he would possiby have voted for Tamius to get an alibi. Then again, alibis have become such a popular way to escape lynches that..

I'm sorry - you'll have to be more specific as to to the situation there. My mind is a bit fuzzy on what happened here.

:D
Welcome to the wonderful world of werewolf :)

Enlighten me - why Najs?

From post hours, one hour before deadline,... well actually since over six hours before deadline, it was Nautilu. You opened the door to a snipe. And when Nautilu created a tie, you didn't (or you couldn't) change your vote back to Tamius... although quite a few hours remained.

It felt like an hour :p
Opening the door to a snipe though - with that much time until the deadline? Not much of a snipe if you ask me.
Let me tell you what would have happened if I hadn't changed: At least two people would have piled onto the counter candidate. To 'bring it closer' - which is a valid reason, in fact.

DAY 1

Put a second vote on Euro when Najs had 3 and everyone else had 1. Rather unusual explanation too:
Also, SPLIT gets one single vote from Tamius. Alibi?

WHEN did he get that vote? What was the count at the time? What was the reason? SPLIT got a vote from tamius, so you need to investigate that one thoroughly before you discount it as insignificant or an alibi vote.
Sorry falc, you can do better than this. I know you can.

DAY 2

Second vote on Rendap when Tamius already had 3

VOTE SPLIT

I'm not buying this.

Nice defence Randy. BUT, you might want to check the timestamps on your voting once again. I can't see that you have voted closer than 4½ hours to deadline.......

Like I said yesterday I need to think more about this....

Muh. I fail at timekeeping :p

And that's a really nice bandwagon on Najs, there.
I like the case against him, but I won't vote him. I bet he has more than enough votes to hang by now :p

You know, you guys are right. EURO still is a pretty good suspect here.

Vote EUROO7