• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I edited my cabinet to have names to my convenience:

Attachments

• norm.zip
    465,6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Why are we so quiet now? Nothing to discuss after coming so far and no more conversion in the future? :p

It seems to me that we were mostly discussing the upcoming conversions in the other threads.

As for belligerence, hopefully you didn't transfer all of his belligerence to me? Because I'm pretty sure he also got some because of his own actions in Russia.

It seems to me that we were mostly discussing the upcoming conversions in the other threads.

As for belligerence, hopefully you didn't transfer all of his belligerence to me? Because I'm pretty sure he also got some because of his own actions in Russia.
Swapped, not transferred.

Unless he only transferred what I got directly from the annexation, which puts me back down to the pre-annexation level of around 40.

So what will happen if we release a puppet-state ? By the game engine they get no tech team, do we give them their vanilla ones ?

So what will happen if we release a puppet-state ? By the game engine they get no tech team, do we give them their vanilla ones ?

I was thinking of giving them vanilla ones but I don't think that works for a country like the US. For now I will say vanilla setup though and see what happens when people release nations and if it works doing it that way.

As for the belligerence thing I assumed that the actions taken by each nation in the war were the same so a simple swap would work between Byzantium and Mughalistan, which is what I did.