• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
While we still have time for some discussion, I would like to continue Najs train of thoughts!

At a 3-way tie, Tamius comes and decides to make a throwaway.

Thoughts?

While we still have time for some discussion, I would like to continue Najs train of thoughts!

At a 3-way tie, Tamius comes and decides to make a throwaway.

Thoughts?

You mean "Lynch tamius"?

I make it a rule to always kill reis as quickly as possible, no matter my role.

However, everyone knows that. And everyone will take advantage of it. If I'm playing, reis will always die quickly, be it by my own hand or a hand that wishes to frame me.

That means there's only one possible course of action for the village to take if reis dies to a hunt on night 0.
Especially if the seer dies simultaneously.

You mean "Lynch tamius"?

Not nessecarily. I'm just looking to see if we can get more information out of day 1 than normal.

I make it a rule to always kill reis as quickly as possible, no matter my role.

However, everyone knows that. And everyone will take advantage of it. If I'm playing, reis will always die quickly, be it by my own hand or a hand that wishes to frame me.

Just a question, for how long have you pursued the head of reis?

Final votecount Day 1, courtesy of EUROO7:

Boris - 5 - gigau(80), snoop(87), Kingepyon(89), EUROO7, hdk,
Najs - 4 - Nautilu(70), Comm. Cody(78), Rendap(90), Gradiant,
EUROO7 - 3 - SPLIT(82), Falc(88), Randy,
Comm. Cody - 1 - Boris(79)
randakar - 1 - Eternaly_Lost(86)
Split -1- Tamius,
tamius -1- Najs,

No vote:

Day 1:

Normally, monsters are quite civil. Sure, their jobs are slightly less civil than delivering the mail or helping you with your computer, but they have a certain sense of professionalism, one they are very proud of. Seeing one of their kin murdered in what was supposed to be a sanctuary did evoke a certain, for lack of a better word, monstrosity in them. Looking for evidence is for humans - monsters lynch one of the possible suspects each day, based on a democratic vote system. The unlucky one was Boris the sexual innuendo. Or rather the lack of one. The incorporeal form of a sexual innuendo was discovered to be a projection. Boris the human, however, was found in the wine cellar and swiftly torn from limb to limb. Some monsters suggested questioning him first, but you just can't please everyone, can you?

Night 1:

Garfield's memory and the death of the human infiltrator was commemorated properly. And by properly, I mean with lots of booze. Now, not all monsters are affected by alcohol. Zombies, for example. So when the wooly mammoth zombie never appeared for breakfast, the hangover wasn't to blame. What was to blame, was a shotgun blast at point blank range.

You lynch Boris the werewolf
Falc the villager is hunted by the wolves

Great! We got one.

And I got myself up on the target list with my question regarding Tamius.

Still something that I want to look more into. You just have to figure out if I would make such a blatant attempt at saving a packmate. If you believe I would, I suggest you lynch me. Your choice... :)

VOTE Tamius

Vote Tamuis

What did I do to deserve two misspelt votes? :(

Rendap, I'm not exactly going to break a tie if I don't have to. You know me.

What did I do to deserve two misspelt votes? :(

Rendap, I'm not exactly going to break a tie if I don't have to. You know me.

And this is why you fail.

Vote Teemocil

Just a question, for how long have you pursued the head of reis?

For as long as he's been a complete fool. I've done this before to others, and they changed their ways. He refuses, so he dies.

Great! We got one.

And I got myself up on the target list with my question regarding Tamius.

Still something that I want to look more into. You just have to figure out if I would make such a blatant attempt at saving a packmate. If you believe I would, I suggest you lynch me. Your choice... :)

VOTE Tamius

I believe you would.

Vote rendap

I believe you would.

Vote rendap

I don't know Rendap that well, does he have the muscle to pull off an unsuspicious last minute switch? I doubt he could, which means his comment at the top of this page indicates his innocence.

Unvote Tamius
Vote Gradiant

Talk, will you! Talk!