• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK. I am leaving my house now and I won't make it here before the deadline. Because Rockingluke failed to deliver a satisfying answer to me question, I am leaving my vote where it is. Yes, he is most likely just an innocent newbie but...

Rockingluke simply followed snoopdogg's advice. Something that would lead to 100% village victories if every player did it. Hard to fault him for that.

I assume these are "moral victories" in which the wolves technically win but you claim that you deserved the win?

I am willing to give benefit of doubt to Rockingluke

I am also willing to bet pack members with Lemeard knew he had that leader trait, and knew he would use it. They probably joined in getting him lynched as vocally and early as possible once AOK had spoken.

Apologies, I had no idea creating ties was frowned upon so much. I intended to (re-re-re)vote earlier and time slipped away.

I had no idea it annoyed people that much. I've learnt my lesson for future games, even if that requires my lynching.

And this is when everyone moves their vote away from the newbie, who has learned his lesson, and has promised to never do stupid things again.

I can only vote for people who will be lynched?

If you don't want to throw your vote away, yes.

EDIT: Not will, could. Vain cannot be lynched today.

UNVOTE ROCKINGLUKE
VOTE CAKRAVATI

I'll find that day 2 argument (before Lemeard was outed) in just one second.

And this is when everyone moves their vote away from the newbie, who has learned his lesson, and has promised to never do stupid things again.

And when we find out he is a baddie later we give him a virtual punch in the nuts and kill him early and often for the next 5 games.:ja:

And when we find out he is a baddie later we give him a virtual punch in the nuts and kill him early and often for the next 5 games.:ja:

Tradition!