• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
600px-Flag_of_Hanover_1837-1866.svg.png

Kingdom of Hanover

I, Georg Friedrich Alexander Karl Ernst August of the Mighty Kingdom of Hanover, do hereby declare WAR on the nation of Prussia with the intent of helping out our Bavarian Allies in the creation of a state in Central Germany! Our goal is to not surrender until a German State centered around either Munich or Hanover is created! Out with the Prussians! Out with the Austrians! They are only strong because of the weak leaders at the Congress of Vienna! Stand with me, German States! Throw off oppression! Join the Bavarian-Hanoverian uprising! Together, we shall rip the ill-gotten territory of Prussia that sits along the River Rhine! For Germany!

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The German states are free to choose their own destiny. Bavaria or any other German state does not have to bow to the ignorance of Prussia.

OOC: EDIT: hmm this changes things....

Also. Crap. I forgot to write Denmark in the update. Your orders did succeed. Hold tight.

The Emperor of Japan has expressed his gratitude in knowing that the Japanese people is with him in his idea for the further advancement of Japan. In time, more of these factories will be built allowing for a greater and more prospering economy of Japan. Let it be known though that the progress we make shall NOT come at the price of our values. We will maintain our honor and code accompanied with prosperity.

OOC: What is the size of my army compared to the Union's?
Also, if I will not survive as the Confederates, will you allow me to switch to some crappy nation?

640px-Flag_of_Germany_%283-2_aspect_ratio%29.svg.png

German Confederation Federal Assembly

Due to the recent call to arms by the Kingdom of Hanover, the following nations have decided to split from the German Confederation to support the War against the Prussian Dominance in Germany.

1. Hanover
2. Baden
3. Saxony
4. Brunswick
5. Electorate of Hesse
6. Saxe Coburg

These members have been expelled from the German Confederation, and by a joint resolution, the remaining members support the Prussians in their attempt to restore order to the German States.

OOC: What is the size of my army compared to the Union's?
Also, if I will not survive as the Confederates, will you allow me to switch to some crappy nation?

The Union has, right now, 20,000 Regulars and 50,000 Conscripts. You have 10,000 Regulars and 40,000 Conscripts. Do remember these numbers can still go up.

Yes, you may also switch. If your nation gets defeated, this goes for anyone, you can resume as another nation.

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Bavaria herby declares war on the ignorant, oppressive state of Prussia. We urge all German states and the people of German to rise up and join the Unification revolution!

OOC: Fry, could you create a map of the situation of the civil war right now, with army positions and such?

Prussia.jpg

Let the foul Bavarians and their lackeys come! They would allow Germany to be dominated by the French, Russians and Austrians! This shall not happen! Germany will be forged! Mit Blut und Eisen! Deutschland Uber Alles!

American Civil War: June 1861
june1861.png

ANV = USA, Army of Northern Virginia (Gen. Robert Lee)
AMS = USA, Army of the Mississippi (Gen. Ulysses Grant)
ASC = CSA, Army of Southern Virginia (Gen. Thomas Jackson)
AET = CSA, Army of East Tennessee (Gen. Pierre Beauregard)
ANC = CSA, Army of North Carolina (Gen. James Longstreet)
AW = CSA, Army of the West (Gen. John Hood)

The Kingdom of Spain is highly concerned with Germany being at the center of yet another war. We urge both sides to reach an agreement, before this war escalates.

The Kingdom of Spain would like to establish trading arrangements with Argentina, Dai Nam, Colombia, etc. We also offer to sell cheap military equipment to Dai Nam's government, to prevent Dai Nam's descent into anarchy and obscurantism.

Top 5 Generals in the World: 1861

200px-Robert_Edward_Lee.jpg

1. Robert Edward Lee, United States Army

220px-Ulysses_Grant_1870-1880.jpg

2. Ulysses S. Grant, United States Army

Helmuth_Karl_Bernhard_von_Moltke.jpg

3. Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke, Prussian Army

Graf_Roon_.jpg

4. Albrecht von Roon, Prussian Army

200px-Stonewall_Jackson.jpg

5. Thomas Jonathan Jackson, Confederate States Army

OOC: Fry, clean your inbox.