• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How did you know there was a Cylon pack trespoe?

Well spotted! Is this a verifiable Crovax? I haven't got time to trawl the thread at present...

Thanks for the save last night folks - I will be bringing a spot of instant justice to an airbase near you as soon as a worthy candidate presents himself...

Excellent question. I overlooked that.

:cool:

I bookmarked the post because it looked so weird yesterday. We had not seen any pack besides the Cannibals.

Nice one!

However, it could have been mentioned somewhere, so we need to confirm if it is an actual crovax.

I am pretty sure it wasn't mentioned anywhere, but there is a very slight chance i am wrong.

From 24 hours ago:

How did you know there was a Cylon pack trespoe?
Back then, I thought he was joking. Now...

vote trespoe

What exactly was the point of lynching von Loch Ness?

I couldn't very well change my vote from muttoneer to muttoneer and expect only one person to get lynched, could I?

Besides trespoe's odd quote, we need to look at what the_hdk's done and who his possible packmates are. randakar, mind posting a votecount?

Vote trespoe

He's definitely part of my suspect list. Too damn quiet, only answers questions when pressured.

No time to whip up a votecount summary right away, have to do some stuff. But it will definitely be interesting to see who hdk might be packmates with.

I wasn't quite sure. Slinky's character was Apollo, from the BSG game so I wasn't sure if trespoe had some RP thing going with him or if he just goofed.
What are these Cylons are doing here in the first place? I fully expected the other pack to be some Japanese stuff, but when I read the update, I remembered the quote you just quoted. Personally, I think it was a huge crovax, but might have been some very very weird and unlikely coincidence.

VOTE TRESPOE

crovax = death sentence

Vote Trespoe

because that does somewhat seem like a Crovax. Also, did the wolves, through lynching one of their own, buy us an extra day?

Alright, this crovax is just too obvious. Switching placeholder vote.

Unvote muttoneer
Vote trespoe

Don't really see a case against muttoneer anyway.

@Kriszo: That would be a HUGE coincidence

Nicely done. I say we let muttoneer prove his role tonight.:D

I'll happily dispose of trespoe if he's not got a decent alibi, but it looks like the other voters might want that pleasure themselves :D

Thats why I'm voting him, its practically impossible to be a coincidence.
well, if the other pack is still around...