• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's £10 cheaper from Amazon. Otherwise I'd also cancel my preorder there to get the manual early, and some fancy music.
Hmm...do I go on amazon so that I can save a tenner, but get stuck with a CD that i probably won't be able to use, or use gamersgate that I can use as long as I have an ethernet cable...hmm...

Well I'm American, and Amazon.com doesn't release it till August 22nd.

Oh!Gamer said he's pretty confident that Amazon will meet the August 13th launch date.

In my own word, I didn't figure this out before I read it :
If you are no Great Power, you can always get other countries captive of your internal market, that's what sattelites are for.

News to me. Every country also has a national value that cannot be changed. Those value can either be Order, Liberty or Equality and they affect your mobilization rate and the economical impact of mobilization. It also influences the ideologies of your country.

If the manual is to be believed (from a screenshot), it seems that Montréal's population is 100% Anglo-Canadian! :mad: Not accurate at all (VIP had Québec's population right).

Last edited:
Hmm...do I go on amazon so that I can save a tenner, but get stuck with a CD that i probably won't be able to use, or use gamersgate that I can use as long as I have an ethernet cable...hmm...

Why would you not be able to use a CD? :confused:

Would it be illegal for someone to post the manual? B/c I want to read it so I can jump right it to the game.

I wouldn't do that. I have moral issues with doing so.

Piracy is illegal. Giving the manual to someone who have not bought the game yet is like putting it on the pirate bay?

Piracy is illegal. Giving the manual to someone who have not bought the game yet is like putting it on the pirate bay?

I thought so at first, but I wasn't sure if the manual itself was copyrighted along with the game (presumably it is, otherwise it'd be a bit weird.)