• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello quintelosky,

I am currently writing an article about HoI2 mods for the magazine PC4WAR and am planning to review your mod as part of the top4.
So, please send me any information/screenshot you would like to be included in this article. I can send you my email by PM.

Many thanks for this top4 :)

Ok, perfect, send me your email and I send you the information that you need (or if you prefer take information in this thread)

I remember that in Pc4War published a mod34 version (in the mods section)
http://www.net4war.com/pc4war/numeros/pc4war26.htm

Many thanks

Hi quintelosky,thank you for this great mod!I have two questions.
First: Can I upgrade to 0.80 directly from 0.70? Do I need to reinstall the game or something?
Second: The game will crash every time I select the soviet Jet-tac bomber (II-28) in the production menu or map screen,is this bug fixed?

thanks again

Great mod Quintelosky, it's one of my favorites. Just one question though. I was playing a game as Australia,everything goes historically until the US enters the war against Germany and Japan. The US invaded Europe and Japan, and that war was over in May of 1942. World War 3 started like 2 months later. This supposed to happen? I really have no problem with that other than that I was looking forward to island hopping the Pacific myself.:D I just kind of sat back and watched as Germany was absolutely crushed like a tin can from both sides.

Oh and what other countries do you feel are really fun to play with in your mod?

There is no "Police" Brigade. You just have to put the Garrisons on A-P Duty and wait for the revoltrisk to go down normally...

1.3 and 0.80 questions

Great going 2 snafus cause uncertain. Military control of Nat Spain only three leaders all land available. Hollabrunn partisans 13% after Poland (didn't) check earlier.

There is an event, Rellious Sabotages, that can give RevoltRisk in cores...I had it as Italy in Forte Capuzzo. Luckily it hit the same province twice, so I could move a unit there until it dropped from 54% - the event that gave me Libyan cores dropped it heavily, but not completely until it reduced away.

I don't speak spanish at all but is there any way I can change the models so my light armor will upgrade into medium armor divisions???
Since I dont speak spanish it is rather hard for me to do this lol

if anyone has done this already could the pm the files to me?

any help would be great!

No. You can't upgrade Light Armor into Medium Armor. Apparently they can turn into Heavy Armor, but I don't know anything about that. Sorry.

Thank you for the .80 update. This is one of my favorite mods and I'm so happy that it is still being updated! :D

I don't speak spanish at all but is there any way I can change the models so my light armor will upgrade into medium armor divisions???

if anyone has done this already could the pm the files to me?

any help would be great!

So does anyone have a clue how to do that?

Just a little glitch: The Daily Dissent Change value on the CG slider is always +0.00. In order to see the actual dissent change I have to move the cursor over the dissent icon on the top bar. Just wanted to let you guys know. :)

Still wondeing about Spain

There is an event, Rellious Sabotages, that can give RevoltRisk in cores...I had it as Italy in Forte Capuzzo. Luckily it hit the same province twice, so I could move a unit there until it dropped from 54% - the event that gave me Libyan cores dropped it heavily, but not completely until it reduced away.

that explains the odd dissent in hollabrun but for the second game Spain does not have a leader pool

I noticed while playing the following text occurring on August 21, 1941 after a democratic coup d'état event in Persia: "EVT_9361_NAME" for the United Kingdom. It made Persia a puppet state.

In my current game as the US something weird happened. When I released Vichy France a couple of my fleets(including leaders) joined them.
Is their anyway I can edit the save game so I can have my ships back?

Doesn't really require any Spanish but you do need to be able to read Paradox's file formats. The easiest way would probably be to edit the tech that activates the first medium tank model (light_armor model 6) to also activate the 'dummy' model (light_armor model 5). I'd also edit model 5 to have a minimal cost and buildtime. Not sure how that will affect the AI though.