• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
10p0uwh.jpg

Was playing a game as Portugal where I decided not to interact with any Christian or Muslim nation. Well, Orleans has decided to slowly grow over a period of 200 years. She is one province away from forming France.

10p0uwh.jpg

Was playing a game as Portugal where I decided not to interact with any Christian or Muslim nation. Well, Orleans has decided to slowly grow over a period of 200 years. She is one province away from forming France.
Do you not see Granada?

Catholic Granada was very common in HttT, at least. Not sure about Divine Wind. Orleans though isn't usually that successful... Is it likely to tag switch to France, or is Britain too strong?

Catholic Granada was very common in HttT, at least. Not sure about Divine Wind. Orleans though isn't usually that successful... Is it likely to tag switch to France, or is Britain too strong?

The one province that Orleans needed for tag switch was controlled by Holland. I've already played 30 more years past that screenshot, and Holland has taken about 1/5th of Orleans's provinces...I was kind of sad about that though, was rooting for Orleans :(

Well, I've seen it before, but had never seen Orleans take the role of France.

Earlier in the thread, I posted an AI "Orleans annexes France" screen-shot... the funny thing was that the French had the mission "Annex Orleans".

I posted a screenshot a while back of a game where Orleans controled all of non-occitan france, it was a really weird game.
EDIT: Just found the post and took the relevant bit.

W#
Q6lmW.jpg

And Iberia was founded by Granada, though it was catholic Granada. Oh and the Roman Empire has blobbed a little. Bavaria is also very close to forming Germany. I think Orleans must have inherrited France or something, its the only possible way i could see them achieving anything.

Last edited:
View attachment 43896

Your brain will hurt when you try to figure out what's going on with Bourbon, Norway, Natives, Rebels, and the uncolonized province that is somehow colonized.

It says "Production: 6.00". Now I'm no expert, but since there's no Trade Good in that province, I'm fairly sure that means there's a manufactory there.

That must be what the Norwegians, Rebels, and Natives are fighting over. The question is who built it. I'm placing my bet on the Rebels.