• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lol? you forgot the name of the countries, It shows albania, united kingdom, germant, suviet union, the same names as in vanilla...

UPDATE2: game crashes on the second day :(
UPDATE3: Tried again, this time it went 1 month without crasinhg :)

1) Oops:) I've forgotten to upload the /config folder:rofl::rofl: 'll fix it soon:)
2) It isn't supposed to work yet unfortunately:( many provinces don't belong to any nation... It's just for aquaintance... and setting up positions:)
3) Them you were extremely lucky:)

Ah, ok thank you :p
What do you want me to do again? I forgot...

Just to set some positions, the instruction can be found on the previous page:)

Hahaha! So im the 'Helping Hand' now? :rofl: Cool...

Oh, I will start to work on your request tonight...

Oh, apparently, I dont need to open the game and write everything down, there is a thingy in Jamie's map utility that shows the extracted map and shows the coordinates for everything, that will make everything easier for me :p

EDIT: Cant download the mini-patch, mega upload says the file is temporarily unavailable...
EDIT2: Can download now, forget what I said in edit 1 :rofl:

EDIT3: Extracting the map...

Last edited:
Made the first 10, lol at this pace more 500 hours before I finish :p

EDIT: Is this a bug? It happens when I put a beach or a port in a province (don't really know), the game is running but it is stopped in its loading procedure in teh initializing provinces step.
I will upload the province.csv for you and you check to see if the bug happens, or else I cant place the ports/beaches for you...
Here is the link

Last edited:
Made the first 10, lol at this pace more 500 hours before I finish :p

EDIT: Is this a bug? It happens when I put a beach or a port in a province (don't really know), the game is running but it is stopped in its loading procedure in teh initializing provinces step.
I will upload the province.csv for you and you check to see if the bug happens, or else I cant place the ports/beaches for you...
Here is the link

If you change any positions of ports, game needs to prepare new navaldist.tbl file, game will freeze for some time at loading scenario, it can sometimes take about 15 minutes or even 1 hour (at my old computer). It's better to not do anything in this time with your game, when new navaldist.tbl file will be done, scenario should load without any problem. :)

Amount of ports is limited, if you delete port in one province, you have to add port to another province. Beaches are not limited, you can add as many beaches as you want.

Oh, apparently, I dont need to open the game and write everything down, there is a thingy in Jamie's map utility that shows the extracted map and shows the coordinates for everything, that will make everything easier for me :p

I knew about that, but I think it doesn't allow to set coordinates for the sprites, not the counters, and forts/capitals, radars/airfields and rockets/reactors can only be placed it the same point.

Last edited:
How many ports on the map is the limit ?

I don't know, sorry. :/

I knew about that, but I think it doesn't allow to set coordinates for the sprites, not the counters, and forts/capitals, radars/airfields and rockets/reactors can only be placed it the same point.

Jamie's Object Editor allow to set positions of counters, artilleries, capitals, ports, airports and beaches too.

Jamie's Object Editor allow to set positions of counters, artilleries, capitals, ports, airports and beaches too.

Of course I know that!:) have never said like this. I've just said that the posintions of sprites cannot be set, and the positions of forts and capitals can only be the same, as well as radars and airfields, and rockets and reactors. That was the point.

ah, ok, but I will do the port part in the end then...

Amount of ports is limited, if you delete port in one province, you have to add port to another province. Beaches are not limited, you can add as many beaches as you want.

OK, the total number of sea ports is limited. But if the number of beaches is not limited, can we make as many coastal provinces as we want ?