• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He'll get you next time Berlin! Next time!

*Shakes fist defiantly towards Berlin.*

El Pip said:
He'll get you next time Berlin! Next time!

*Shakes fist defiantly towards Berlin.*

Damn right, i'll be back ! Next time victory will be ours dammit and then we will laugh, oh yes we will laugh!

You will soon get your prize(Berlin) I think :D , you just need to divert some of those german divisions ;)

General Jac said:
You will soon get your prize(Berlin) I think :D , you just need to divert some of those german divisions ;)

Thats what im hoping will be the result of my attacks on other provinces, to stop me taking more and more of Germany they will have to divert more troops....then i will strike!

Those urban terrain modifiers make Berlin a tough hump. But Cottbus looks ripe for the plucking...

Keep up the good work!

noobermenschen said:
Those urban terrain modifiers make Berlin a tough hump. But Cottbus looks ripe for the plucking...

Keep up the good work!

The Urban terrain is a bad one, my main concern is convincing them to vacate troops from Berlin. Im still confident of capturing Berlin and with its ammount of fortifications it should be easy to defend and allow me to free up some of my troops.

I want Usti too.

Thanks for reading !

Continuing The Surge

As I stated in our last communication we had simply too much to tell you and that is why we didnt manage to mention that our attacks didnt end with Dresden. Before we managed to launch any other attacks O'Connor was attacked by an impressive German force and we feared this vicious counter attack would send us out of the valuable city of Dresden.

General O'Connor is Immediatly on the Back Foot as a Large German Force Attempts to Recapture the Important City of Dresden

As soon as this battle started General O'Connor was on the back foot, his army was lacking organisation due to only just arriving in Dresden and we feared we would be greatly frustrated at the loss of Dresden....but O'Connor prevailed. He soaked up the Germans attack and turned the tide of the battle and has secured Dresden with his army and the Communists have stopped all attacks against Dresden.
It is certainly pleasing to see a man with such skill in a British uniform, well done General.

General O'Connor Gives us Perhaps one of our Most Important Victories Against all odds

Nuremberg​

We decided Nuremberg was another excellent province to attack as it would allow us to free up more troops and extend our reach to the south, this could help with our invasion of Italy and in helping Yugoslavia. Our attack was to be supported by General O'Connor to ensure we overwhelmed the enemy however the atack had to be delayed due to the attack by the Germans on Dresden. On the back of the Generals victory we launched our attack on Nuremberg.

Our Forces Attacking German Divisions in Nuremberg

Our armies in Schweinfurt were the ones destined to occupy the city, this would protect Schweinfurt from any attacks and allow us to keep other divisions where they are without redeploying them thus not stretching our forces too thin.
Our array of attacks was awarded with yet another victory and our troops marched into Nuremberg.

Victory in Nuremberg

Our progress in Germany is excellent and High Command is delighted with our forces and our continuing advance into Germany, we are defying the odds and we will have to be at our best to ensure it continues. We now must have atleast one quarter of Germany under British control and have thus protected ourselves and our other Allies especially France and Yugoslavia [who continue to astound us with their tenacity- we stand by our promise to aid Yugoslavia however we can]

Germany: June 1940

i have conducted another major update of the chapter list and it is almost complete.

I will try and finish it within the coming days, also expect an update to the AAR tommorow or today.

Hurrah, you have taken their parade-city! Now you only need their political city Berlin and the commie-nazis will have to make a new Reichstag yet another time! :D

This is quite possibly the most amazing AAR I have ever read. From the beginning I thought, "He put the USA with the Axis and Germany with the Comitern? Is he suicidal?!" but youve proven me wrong. Insanely good work!

Excellent Update. Always great to read these (Been here since u started i think)

I foreget has Canada Fallen yet? If not how bad is she? Also hows Japan/China comeing , havent heard anything from them in a while.

Keep the good work up....

germanpeon said:
This is quite possibly the most amazing AAR I have ever read. From the beginning I thought, "He put the USA with the Axis and Germany with the Comitern? Is he suicidal?!" but youve proven me wrong. Insanely good work!

Wow, thank you very much, im really glad you are enjoying this. I wanted a challenge :p

Hurrah, you have taken their parade-city! Now you only need their political city Berlin and the commie-nazis will have to make a new Reichstag yet another time!

I will be ecstatic when Berlin falls!

Excellent Update. Always great to read these (Been here since u started i think)

I foreget has Canada Fallen yet? If not how bad is she? Also hows Japan/China comeing , havent heard anything from them in a while.

Keep the good work up....

Thanks boom, Canada is still alive [barely] and Japan is still holding on in asia, i will show screenshots in the next update. You have been here for a long time, might be time for your own division methinks!

KuzuX said:
it should be spelled "annihilate" or i spelled it wrong,too :p

WONDERFUL update By the way :D
Blah Blah not blabla ;)
Look at all of those french troops doing nothing!

heh , im honored Gul.

Hope Canada could pull through.

Would be great if Japan could keep holding them in Asia, would keep more Soviet troops from comeing to Germany.

Also Mayby you should try closeing the pocket by the French border. With them in-circled , the french my make a DAREING plan and attack them. And might (a miricale realy) venture into your land to help :rofl:

Look at all of those french troops doing nothing!

Hope Canada could pull through.

Would be great if Japan could keep holding them in Asia, would keep more Soviet troops from comeing to Germany.

Also Mayby you should try closeing the pocket by the French border. With them in-circled , the french my make a DAREING plan and attack them. And might (a miricale realy) venture into your land to help

I am very sad to see Canada being pushed back, if she falls it would be a big loss to the Allies and a big victory for the Axis.

I too have been cheering on Japan, their continuing fights against the Soviets is diverting troops and thats a good thing.

As for France....its getting a tad annoying i must admit, like i said there are thirty plus divisions sitting on the Belgian border and France now has one of the largest armies in the world. Its another reason why i would love the Communists to declare war on the Netherlands and Belgium. I do however refuse to take military control of France if they help they help if they dont i will just have to keep fighting the massive Communist forces alone.

An interesting AAR. Keep it up.

Im glad you like the concept

I'm surprised Yugoslavia is still alive

I must admit, im bloody chuffed with Yugoslavia- they are one of the few nations who has fought by my side and they have had it pretty bad too, outnumbered and yet still holding on. I really want to help them.

Canada's still holding on, seriously? Wow, I'm impressed.

Yeah Canada is still going, im just hoping they can hold on...for what i dont know but i hope they can hold on.

Are the Belguim/Netherlands at war with anyone? If so , mayby you could declear war on the one they are at war with. This might make them join your forces.

Or you could load up as Belguim and declear war on the Comint. yourself :)

Just an idea. Keep good work up.

boom said:
Are the Belguim/Netherlands at war with anyone? If so , mayby you could declear war on the one they are at war with. This might make them join your forces.

Or you could load up as Belguim and declear war on the Comint. yourself :)

Just an idea. Keep good work up.

Belgium and the Netherlands are at war with nobody, i wonder if maybe later Japan would attack them?