• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i actually want to keep Afghanistan Neutral so they block the Soviets from india i dont want to fight the soviets on a huge front.

I really want to focus on Germany and Europe now....and maybe America but im not going to be to vocal about my plans.....gotta keep you guys interested! :D

well thats my exams finished and im now out of school so now im an unemployed guy waiting for University to come a callin..which means this AAR is gonna get more attention now!

Update soon

Congrats and good to hear :)

:p

Thanks guys , finally its over!

Anyway Updates will definently be here by tomorrow [tis 23.10 here you know]

A Time To Think

More time has passed and this new Great War rages around the globe and already far too many have died..and yet...we are still at peace.....

We have continued with our policy of influencing others to join the allies in order to protect ourselves from the Communists that breath down our necks daily. Yugoslavia and Romania have become our next targets, both of which are coming around to our way of thinking quite well... however no alliance has been formed.
Also we were informed our efforts with Turkey may be hindered

The new government are unwilling to listen to alliance offers

Not everything is doom and gloom however, as we recieved news that not only boosted our confidence for future conflicts but also reminds us why Democracy must be protected -- the Soviet Union purged their ranks of some very skilled officers, severely hindering the experience and effectiveness of their armed forces.

We have also began a massive effort to increase our available divisions and so we have begun training large runs of infantry and continue to train our marines for future invasions and liberations of enemy lands.

Just when our dissent levels had hit 0% we were hit with a rather awkward political scandal...the public were not happy and showed it [dissent took a 5% increase] however we best not dwell on such matters....

Before a Political Scandal

We are still focusing on Germany as our major target as she is most likely to be the first person we would lock horns with should war break out and as stated previously we continue to strategize to make the most out of the situation.

Clearly we have the naval advantage and this will be further increased when our new submarines are ready for mass production. We already have sufficient transports ships and coupled with our new marines we are formulating an ambitious plan to strike a vital blow to the German Reich that they will not be expecting.

Rostock could be the allied gateway to Berlin....

This plan relies solely on repulsing German thrusts into France and keeping a majority of their forces tied up on the French border which has increased into Italy due to the German invasion. It will be interesting to see if Germany has the forces required to protect her already vastly expanded empire.....

A plan worthy of the ULTIMATE WAR!!$@#$@#!!!

However, that scandal is nonsense. Whatever it was, behavior like that is not tolerable during the ULITMATE WAR!!)(*^!!)#

Have the wretch shot.

I still demand ULTIMATE WARSHIPS!

AOK. 11 said:
A plan worthy of the ULTIMATE WAR!!$@#$@#!!!

However, that scandal is nonsense. Whatever it was, behavior like that is not tolerable during the ULITMATE WAR!!)(*^!!)#

Have the wretch shot.

I still demand ULTIMATE WARSHIPS!

:D

Exactly my thoughts though -- a huge war is starting, and i finally get economy pefect for churning out much needed infantry and he goes off and plays an Ultimate Pillow fight with a secratery!

or that was my take on it......

A bold move. If it succeeds, it will go down in the history books as brilliant :D

A bold move. If it succeeds, it will go down in the history books as brilliant

A perfect place for me...where else should one such as myself belong? :D

will be very interesting! so youre gonna ally the danes to get to rostock or just land there?

I actually dont want to ally denmark -- if i did the Germans will crush them and i will lose access to Rostock. I plan on keeping them neutral as they will still let me through.

So is Turkey totally isolationist now?

they are unable to enter into a millitary alliance. Its that damn event! They would have been a useful ally and could have helped Persia in attacking the soviets....or they could have been the soviet door to the middle east right enough :wacko:

The Sun Sets.......

Things are looking up. The British army has begun to grow, along with new technological advances we are looking much stronger than before. We have also been graced with quite a few gifted leaders- the old is making way for the new.

The British army continues to grow...and theres plenty more where that came from!

We have also , much to my personal delight, began making advances in other areas....how long can it be before Britains first tank divisions make their presence felt? To aid with the large numbers of infantry we now have we have ordered production of Headquarter Units to assist with their performance in battle.

Advances in our Armoured technology

We also have formed our first purely Scottish army, which is based in Aberdeen and is ready and waiting to give the Germans..in their own words...."a right f***in hidin"

Scottish Army

In Asia Japans situation worsens daily, however it should be noted they show an impressive refusal to lay down, frequently they launch counterattacks many of which are successful , one of which took them to the border of Ulan Bator and past Communist China, thus, we wont count Japan out just yet.

Japans Unenviable situation

We have continued our foreign policy and while Romania has excellent relations with us they still refuse to Join the allies completely. Yugoslavia on the other hand is much more willing and it is believed it will only be a matter of time before they Join the Allied Camp.

Last edited:
i have artillery,engineer,SP artillery and anti tank/aircraft brigades all ready to be deployed....i really like mixing different brigades. Oh also armoured car.
But you knew that already.