• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Extending the "Undeclared War"; AYE
Senator Newman

((Did you post a save? I am tired from a very long day, so I may have missed it. Also, are you using spies to increase German threat?))

I propose to the naval and army ministers to begin increasing conscription and begin construction of more advance units as with the tide of war, it is not far before an Axis nation will attempt to bait us into this war, as seen by Italy's embargo. Beyond this, I think we SHOULD extend the Undeclared War, and ensure Germany's fleets do not pass into our half of the world without being shown who is the true Commander of the West, the U-S-A.

Signed,
Senator Philipps, D-CA

I vote Aye on extending the Undeclared War.

- Senator Elexis Sinclaire (R - MA)

Ah, another one--I'm undecided for now...

Sebastian Lender, D-GA

1. Extending the "Undeclared War"; AYE
Senator Newman

((Did you post a save? I am tired from a very long day, so I may have missed it. Also, are you using spies to increase German threat?))

((I typically only do one save a game year, so as not to use up my mediafire allowance. At present, I have Germany's mission set to none, although you do have a good idea there.))

Mr. President,

The 7th, 10th, 11th and 12th Army Corps each seem to be lacking 2 Infantry divisions, each comprising of 2 Infantry Brigades.

- General Malin Craig, Chief of the Army

General Craig --

Those divisions were still in-transit, the last time Admiral Leahy notified me; they have been earmarked for the appropriate spots, however.

President Willkie

Poll:

Extend undeclared war

Aye: 4
Nay: 1

Last edited:
"I vote Nay to extending the Undeclared War. Surely we have caused enough problems as it is!"

~Senator Sarah Quentin O'Hanahan, D-OR

(( OOC: No problem, I'll talk to Tom about organizing some sub hunters. ))

"I vote Nay to extending the Undeclared War. Surely we have caused enough problems as it is!"

~Senator Sarah Quentin O'Hanahan, D-OR

(( OOC: No problem, I'll talk to Tom about organizing some sub hunters. ))

((BTW, did you want me to research Carrier Task Force? It's an option now, but it's not on your list.))

Above poll edited to include new vote.

((BTW, did you want me to research Carrier Task Force? It's an option now, but it's not on your list.))

Above poll edited to include new vote.

(( I did actually, that was an oversight. That should be slipped into the first available slot, really. ))

(( I did actually, that was an oversight. That should be slipped into the first available slot, really. ))

((Will do.))

I vote nay on undeclared war. It is just another stalling tactic that would be insulting to our allies. Democratic nations, our ideological and historical allies, have fallen prey to the Axis. We need to boost the worlds' morale and this act of further entrenching ourself on our continent will do just the opposite.

Sen. Prescott Bush, (I) TX

Well, I've been thinking part nay part aye. I'll stick with nay.

Sen. Sebastian Lender, D-GA

I vote Aye on Extend undeclared war

Senator Peter Dawson, D-MD

Aye on Extend undeclared war

I was quite shocked by the result of the coup.Really how many spies did we had?

Senator John Sarigis(I Leader-SC)

I request 1 1xArmor 2xLight Armor Division for the 11th US Army Corps

General Jacob L. Devers

Poll:

Extend undeclared war

Aye: 7
Nay: 3

Last edited:
I vote Aye to extending the Undeclared War. The Germans should remember what happened the last time they attacked our commerce... but if not, we'll teach them again not to mess with the USN!

- Senator Stephen McCarthy (D-TX)

((Saithis, is there any way to send your fleets on looping patrol routes that link ports together? I was thinking about sending groups of CA + 2 DD along triangular routes that covered our outer engagement zone. Failing that, we can dispatch those same 3-ship squadrons to patrol the outer Atlantic wall - we have enough of them in our three Atlantic SAGs that we could form a solid line of patrol from Canada to the Panama Canal.))

General Devers:

As we now have force distributions available for your command, I would like a preliminary plan for the invasion of North Africa on my desk by 10 PM CST on Saturday, March 31st. General Stillwell has already submitted his plans for the invasion of Norway to me, so I await only your completed plan before I present Atlantic Theater's operational plans to the Chiefs.

- General MacArthur, C-in-C Atlantic Theater

Is anybody interested in the Pacific Commander slot, which is officially open? You have to own HOI3 (ideally FTM) and have some idea of what you're doing. It's not something we'll need right away, but I don't want to overload Saithis either :)

I vote Ayeto extending the Undeclared War!

Senator Charles Beckendorf, D-MA

((Nat.China is kicking! Good to see :p))