• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gamersgate is wrong: It's 5$, which means 3,57€

And sold, the Magyar Kirali Honved shall strike fear into the hearts of man!

I got sick of dealing with all of HoI3's...idiosyncrasies, and who can argue with $2.50 for something new and well received by everyone I know who's tried it?

And sold, the Magyar Kirali Honved shall strike fear into the hearts of man!

I got sick of dealing with all of HoI3's...idiosyncrasies, and who can argue with $2.50 for something new and well received by everyone I know who's tried it?

fershizzle

What should I buy (I can afford only one of the choices below):

Hearts of Iron 2 Complete
Arsenal of Democracy
Darkest Hour

I've played only Europa Universalis III with expansions so far and I love it. I didn't play any Hearts of Iron game before.

Arsenal of Democracy
Darkest Hour

I've played only Europa Universalis III with expansions so far and I love it. I didn't play any Hearts of Iron game before.

I would say Darkest Hour since it has the most potential since its still in its infancy, only been out for a couple months. And Arsenal of Democracy is near its end of updates/modding.

Arsenal of Democracy
Darkest Hour

Definitely not Hearts of Iron 2 Complete. Darkest Hour basically contains that plus an entire extra game.

I would say Darkest Hour since it has the most potential since its still in its infancy, only been out for a couple months. And Arsenal of Democracy is near its end of updates/modding.

Yep, Darkest Hour.