• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You killed me remember in that tripple tie of yours`?
laugh.gif

Eh, voting is over, is it not?

I know, maybe he is punishing him by not counting it? ;)

No, punishing. I just missed it.... No you see why you should make your vote stand out! Either by size, or by its location in the posting... Sight...

Final Votecount day 3:

Hax [5]: JPass (372), mutt (380), LordD (392), Split (408), EURO (398 Hax -> 403 Free -> 417)
PhilleP [4]: Freeman (377), Hell (385), johho (390), Okyriosy (402)
Freeman [4]: Paen (358), PhilleP (384), Avernite (395 Hax -> 416)
mutt [2]: LordStr (381), TT (400)
EURO [1]: Teep (378)
Teep [1]: Kriszo (379)
Ahura [1]: sbr (382)
kriszo [1]: hdk (388)
Avernite [1]: Jester (391)
johho [1]: Hax (393 mutt -> 396)
Xeno [1]: Slinky (399)
Slinky [1]: Xeno (406)

Ahura Mazda, Justinian_A, Nautilu

Day 3, Night 4

With the leaders of the free world now all dead, the aircraft descended into utter chaos (actually, the passengers, not the aircraft itself). Now they even went so far as to throw holy people out of the aircraft, thinking that a blessed man (Hax the villager) surely would have wings to be able to fly himself, he was not even given a parachute or an umbrella.

But still all is not returned to peace inside the cabin. For another passenger is suddenly found dead. A youthful man, still unspoiled by further education, neither by good, nor by wrong. Nautilu, the unclaimed apprentice was not to arrive at his planned destination alive.

Hax, the blessed villager is lynched.
Nautilu, the unclaimed apprentice is hunted.

Tomorrows deadline will be postponed by 24 hours, because of the dutch OT meeting. Next deadline will be sunday evening

Last edited:
I voted for him because he was large and scary and because I wasn't sure I would have time to make a better vote later.

I very much like the wolf toy I was given, as it was very fun to rip apart. I have dropped the head on the floor, flung the tail at the stewardess, and am sucking on the felt.

VOTE EUROO7 as good as any.

*calls for stewardess*

Yes, please take this New Super-Amazing-Ultra-Wonderful-Just-Released Toy to that baby there.

*As Baby Passepartout plays with toy, all his wildest dreams come true*

Vote Ahura Mazda

No, I have no evidence or anything of the like, it is solely for the reason that he's been pretty quiet. If someone comes up with something more solid, I'd be elated.

two people escaped, one got lynched.

The question is, were they saved or was it honest tries to get some success?