• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The setup
Oldtimers: 1 werewolf in contact with the sorcerer.
Young Guns: 5 werewolves, 2 cultists
1 free cultist
1 sorcerer's apprentice in contact with the sorcerer.

2 free apprentices

Priest and priest's apprentice in contact.
7 villagers with seerish powers
1 doc, 1 GA
8 villagers

Day 1 and Night 1
Jamie the doctor won the popularity contest vote and gained a cloak of invisibility.
The sorcerer scanned jonti-h the GA (as a villager).
The priest scanned Avernite-1 the villager.
Capibara/Avernite-2 seer scanned dublish the villager.
dublish seer scanned jonti-h the GA (as a villager).
noddy102 seer scanned Heimdall the werewolf.
The GA protected noone.
The doc protected EUROO7 the sorcerer's apprentice.
The Oldtimers werewolves ate Slinky the cultist.

Day 2 and Night 2
The village lynched Heimdall the outed werewolf.
Did the Young Guns and the sorcerer/apprentice or free cultist hook up here?
The sorcerer scanned noddy102 the villager.
The priest scanned jonti-h the GA (as a villager).
The GA protected noddy102 the villager.
The doc protected noddy102 the villager.
The Young Guns werewolves ate Avernite-1 the villager.

Day 3 and Night 3
The village lynched White Daimon-1 the villager.
The sorcerer scanned k-59 the werewolf (as villager).
k-59 was the sorcerer's contact from game start so why the scan? Didn't the sorcerer trust the GM? :D
The priest planned to scan White Daimon-1 the villager but since he was lynched ended up with his backup scan and found theFreeman the apprentice.
The GA protected Byakhiam the priest.
The doc protected noddy102 the JL spokesperson.
The Oldtimers werewolves planned to eat White Daimon-1 the cursed villager but since he was lynched ended up eating AVN-1 the villager.

Day 4 and Night 4
The village wanted to lynch the_hdk the leader.
the_hdk the leader planned to save himself by lynching noddy102 the villager instead but later change it to k-59 the werewolf.
k-59 had a cloak of invisibility that would have allowed him to dodge a lynch but hadn't sent in a standing order to save himself so...
Since the_hdk lynched a baddie he kept his leader ability.
The sorcerer scanned Raczynski the cultist.
Was this to confirm a contact Heimdall gave him? Did the sorcerer get in touch with The Young Guns here?
The priest scanned noddy102 the villager.
the_hdk seer planned to scan noddy102 the villager but later changed to Jamie550 the doc.
The GA protected noddy102 the JL spokesperson.
There was no wolf hunt since the Oldtimers pack was finished off. (The hunt order was for dublish the villager)

Day 5 and Night 5
The village lynched Raczynski the cultist.
The sorcerer scanned Byakhiam the priest.
The GM started to expect a hunt order for Byakhiam.
The priest scanned the_hdk the villager.
Tskb18 seer scanned theFreeman the priest's apprentice (as a villager).
The GA protected the_hdk the leader.
The werewolves ate jonti-h the GA.

Day 6 and Night 6
The village lynched Mr. G the werewolf.
The sorcerer forgot to scan.
The priest scanned EUROO7 the sorcerer's apprentice.
Nautilu seer scanned Byakhiam the priest (as a villager).
The werewolves planned to eat first theFreeman the priest's apprentice, change it to Jamie550 the doc before finally settle on noddy102 the villager.

Day 7 and Night 7
The village lynched EUROO7 the outed sorcerer's apprentice.
The sorcerer found AVN-2 the apprentice.
The priest scanned Eu_proof the werewolf (as villager).
The doc protected theFreeman the new JL spokesperson.
The werewolves ate the_hdk the leader.
Lord Strange the sorcerer was promoted to leader.

Day 8 and Night 8
The village lynched humancalculator, White Daimon-2 and Ahura Mazda the villagers but also Lord Strange the sorcerer.
The sorcerer was also the leader but didn't use that trait to save himself. :confused:
AVN-2 was promoted to sorcerer.
The new sorcerer was alert and had a backup scan order in just in case so he scanned Pandemonium the werewolf (as villager).
The priest scanned muttoneer the cultist.
The doc protected theFreeman the new JL spokesperson.
The werewolves ate Jamie550 the doc (who failed his 33% chance to save himself).
muttoneer the spiritual witness saw Byakhiam scan but didn't see his role.
The GM keeps expecting a hunt order for Byakhiam.

Day 9 and Night 9
The village lynched muttoneer the outed cultist.
The GM overheard a message from the sorcerer to the outed cultist that indicates that the sorcerer still isn't in contact with the Young Guns(!) and where he urges the wolves to eat the scanned priest.
The sorcerer scanned sbr the villager.
The priest scanned Tskb18 the villager.
THE_SPLIT seer scanned AVN-2 the sorcerer (as villager)
The GM is really, really sure a hunt order for Byakhiam will arrive any minute now.
The werewolves forgot to eat (an order for theFreeman the priest's apprentice arrived a couple of minutes after deadline and was ignored by the GM)
Seems the sorcerer via cultist to wolves contact failed.

Day 10 and Night 10
The village lynched Paendrag the werewolf.
The sorcerer scanned Jopi the villager.
The priest scanned Jopi the villager.
The werewolves ate theFreeman the priest's apprentice.

Day 11 and Night 11
The village lynched AVN-2 the sorcerer who blew his cover to deliver his scan results to the wolves.
Now finally Byakhiam will be hunted!
Since Pandemonium the werewolf and AVN-2 the sorcerer was up for a vote tie the GM was expecting that they would try to save AVN-2 so he could put a curse on someone and then immediately hunt him.
(The sorcerer planned to scan Nautilu the villager.)
The priest scanned Nautilu the villager.
The werewolves ate dublish the villager.

Day 12 and Night 12
The village lynched sbr the villager.
(The priest planned to scan THE_SPLIT the villager.)
The werewolves finally ate Byakhiam the priest.

Day 13 and Night 13
The village lynched Pandemonium the werewolf.
The werewolves forgot to eat again. :confused:

Day 14 and Night 14
The village lynched Eu_proof the werewolf and Tskb18 the villager.
(The werewolves had planned to eat THE_SPLIT the cursed villager.)
if only they had done that yesterday...

Last edited:
Twice the wolves forgot to hunt. One was because the Oldtimers got erradicated on their hunt night.

One because of sending in orders too late, and one because of me being braindead.

Congrats to the winners :)

And thanks for GM-ing johho888 :)
You have done a very good job on this, even if most of the players weren't very active. And I didn't find any mistake by you, which is exceptional, because most GM's make them.

Really, you confirmed again (for me) that you are one of the best GM's for the big WW.

Now about the game.

I'm surprised there was no seer. During the game I really had the feeling there was a strong Justice League (and that means there would be a seer) and that they dominated and controlled the game.

I think now they were mostly bluffing and didn't have the information they (more or less) claimed to have. OK, the village played that perfectly (and I played it badly) and because of that I think the village deserve this win.

Who will be the next gm :)? I am really eager to try and gm one, but I figured I should really get some experience playing first :p.

One because of sending in orders too late, and one because of me being braindead.
Don't take it so hard, you played very well for a first time in a big WW. We have all made much worse mistakes.

Who will be the next gm :)? I am really eager to try and gm one, but I figured I should really get some experience playing first :p.

White Daimon is the next GM.
After that jonti-h and I will GM a game.

Then the waiting list has ended.

Sorry, but there is a waiting list for GM-ing the big WW.

White Daimon is the next GM.
After that jonti-h and I will GM a game.

Then the waiting list has ended.

Euro does not count? :(

Now about the game.

I'm surprised there was no seer. During the game I really had the feeling there was a strong Justice League (and that means there would be a seer) and that they dominated and controlled the game.

I think now they were mostly bluffing and didn't have the information they (more or less) claimed to have. OK, the village played that perfectly (and I played it badly) and because of that I think the village deserve this win.
I wanted the setup to have the following effects:

I wanted the unbalanced packs and unbalance hunt days (the Oldtimers hunted 2 out of 3 days) to cause a feeling in the Young Guns pack that there were three really big packs and later when only they and goodies died to make them feel everyone else alive were a member of an opposing pack. Now k-59 got killed so early I don't know how much confusion this caused.

I also wanted the unbalanced pack/hunting to mess with any vote analysis but unless there were vote analysis only circulated in PMs that didn't work out as intended.

With the no seer but 7 seerish powered villagers I wanted to see if the goodies could organize the seer scans they had effectively. I thought if they did they might get a really large JL going but with the threat of baddies with "touch of evil" I hoped to get enough paranoia going to make it not too powerful. I never thought that the sorcerer might be fooled to not use the "touch of evil" because he wanted to find the nonexistant seer. :eek:o

I'm actually quite pleased with the Day 1 voting for a bonus skill that I felt forced into introducing. It made everyone have something to do on Day 1 when normally only the important people have orders to send. What did the rest of you think?

Sorry, but there is a waiting list for GM-ing the big WW.

You might have misinterpreted me here, I do not want to gm a game YET ;). But I would however, want to sign up on that waiting list :).

Sorry, I didn't check the current list in the social group.
I guess I overlooked/forgot something.

Please feel free to correct me if I made some mistake :)

EUROO7 will post the current list of GM's soon :) (I guess)

List is the following:

1.- White Daimon
2.- jonti-h/AVN
3.- EUROO7
4.- This Space For Sale. PM EUROO7 for Prices.

BTW is there a brave soul who would like to start calculating and listing WW winers in big games?
There is a list for the first twentysomething games here if you don't want to start from the very beginning.

We should have the list as a separate forum thread, now he have the forum.
And I want 4 place.

I asked first ;).... But since I am a newbie, I could be a sweetie and give you the 4th place :).

I tried to contact the Young Guns, but Raczynski did not reply, so I couldn't contact them. I had all this info, but no one to use it for. When I forgot to save myself was because I couldn't acsess a computer that day.

We should have the list as a separate forum thread, now he have the forum.
And I want 4 place.

I asked first ;).... But since I am a newbie, I could be a sweetie and give you the 4th place :).

Now now, I'm sure we can discuss this in a civil manner. ;)

Which of you has the best offer? :p

As for a different thread, it might be a little too much to put that small list into it's own thread. I recommend Slinky put it in his previous games thread, in the post concerning big games.