• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
wait, wut?
EU3_53.jpg

Thats why you always have cavalry in your seige stacks, because if your assault fails and they attack and outnumber you its insta-death.

Thats why you always have cavalry in your seige stacks, because if your assault fails and they attack and outnumber you its insta-death.

Even if you only have 1 cavalry regiment?

Wow, that's usually the point when I ragequit and reload from a previous save. :p

It looks like a variation of ToT?

Thanks, it looks awesome, and I love the terrain texture in the political map. Maybe that will stop me from royally ignoring it when fighting wars because I always play on political mode and can't be bothered to switch to the other one ;)

Does it also show winters on the political map?

The image i can't get to load.

So, i got this popup "The bastards in Russia declared war upon us." and cursed. As you can see from my MP i got a pretty bad pounding from france and quite a couple of indian nations. Half the indian territory i own was took in that war.

So, i click all the popups away and looked at the icon. Oh no. Almost all of the lucky nations ( except Portugal and Sweden who are my allies ) and Ming and Ethiopia.

So should i curse, cry, get angry bor just reload?