• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Villagers, how can it not be more obvious than this that the wolves are playing you?
Why do you simply give them their win?

You guys are idiots. do you really think Losty is a wolf? Then so why would his packmates so easily let you vote and rob them of their big victory?
And why would I continue to try and fight? Wouldn't I just lay low and let you guys give the wovles the victory if I was one of them?

And now the votes seem to move too easily to Rysz. One of Wagon and Aedan should be a wolf, yet they both switched at the same timestamp, presumably Aedan couldn't see Wagon's vote.
Nevertheless, this is what I have to stick with. If Ironhead turns out to be a wolf, well played to him. I still think, all things considered, he was a likely scan target first, that it did seem like him and madchemist were co-operating second, and the pms seem reasonably plausible third. He could be bad but that's simply not where the evidence is pointed. Alea Iacta Est.

And now the votes seem to move too easily to Rysz. One of Wagon and Aedan should be a wolf, yet they both switched at the same timestamp, presumably Aedan couldn't see Wagon's vote.
Nevertheless, this is what I have to stick with. If Ironhead turns out to be a wolf, well played to him. I still think, all things considered, he was a likely scan target first, that it did seem like him and madchemist were co-operating second, and the pms seem reasonably plausible third. He could be bad but that's simply not where the evidence is pointed. Alea Iacta Est.

Well, Iron ofcourse is not the only wolf of the pack. So if there might be more chance to at least kill a wolf to give us an extra day, I might be willing to join you on Wagon or Aedan. Keeping my vote clearly isn't going to work.

No, I am not contradicting myself, you are missing my point. I point out that Iron is too perfectly cleared. Vote-wise he hasn't done anything wrong. That is very odd, as it is quite likely for any villager to accidentally make an incriminating vote as one doesn't know who the wolves are and who are not. We have one known wolf, and that was even on the first day, where there is almost none information at all. Also it is quite odd that there is not much information regarding votes to go by. No-one is really cleared by that. How convenient.
This is nonsense though, and this will stand regardless of what your role is in half an hour. What on earth do you mean "too perfectly cleared"? We've only see one wolf. There has only been one day of voting on which to look good. Ironhead happened to look good on that day. I mean, I'm baffled by this, genuinely baffled. There hasn't been enough known wolves, and enough vote cycles involving wolves, for people to be incriminated much; only one day. That Ironhead happens not to have been incriminated that day, that that is somehow suspicious, is like the opposite of logic.

So just vote who you think is a likely wolf, and let's just see what would happen. Vote what you believe, and not what you believe others might vote. Other than oneself, 50% of the rest of the village is wolf. Do you really want to go looking what the others are voting?
This would certainly lose the village the game and you know it. If the villagers do not unite together, the wolves snipe to victory. Again. telling villagers to vote independently of each other makes no sense from a villager perspective.

I really hope you're a wolf, Rysz, because I don't believe a villager could make a defence this poor, and illogical.

This is nonsense though, and this will stand regardless of what your role is in half an hour. What on earth do you mean "too perfectly cleared"? We've only see one wolf. There has only been one day of voting on which to look good. Ironhead happened to look good on that day. I mean, I'm baffled by this, genuinely baffled. There hasn't been enough known wolves, and enough vote cycles involving wolves, for people to be incriminated much; only one day. That Ironhead happens not to have been incriminated that day, that that is somehow suspicious, is like the opposite of logic.

This would certainly lose the village the game and you know it. If the villagers do not unite together, the wolves snipe to victory. Again. telling villagers to vote independently of each other makes no sense from a villager perspective.

I really hope you're a wolf, Rysz, because I don't believe a villager could make a defence this poor, and illogical.

I'm no wolf though. And it really wouldn't matter if the wolves and villagers unite in lynching a villager or the village really making one last stand with the wolves trying (or perhaps failing) to snipe to victory. Now we loose. Otherwise we might create a situation where a wolf perhaps might make a mistake. Just look at what happened last game with DutchGuy. If there was no need to snipe it, he wouldn't even had made that mistake.

Now the village is just giving it away.

And at this moment I'm no longer saying we are to vote indepedently. I'm willing to join your candidate because your activity at this moment seems to indicate your less likely a wolf than the others.

And what I mean with too perfectly cleared, I keep being reminded to a series or movie I saw where a candidate was so perfect for a job/task, no mistakes, never a flaw in his work history "dotted all the i's", that he must be an infiltrant. Which he was.

What I mean is that Iron is a master in shaping the circumstances and giving himself such a nice good record that he can take the entire village on a wild goose chase for the entire game.

And what I mean with too perfectly cleared, I keep being reminded to a series or movie I saw where a candidate was so perfect for a job/task, no mistakes, never a flaw in his work history "dotted all the i's", that he must be an infiltrant. Which he was.

What I mean is that Iron is a master in shaping the circumstances and giving himself such a nice good record that he can take the entire village on a wild goose chase for the entire game.
Rysz, you're talking as if this has been happening over many days. It hasn't. It was one single day. Ironhead's voting record is not "too perfectly cleared". Not even remotely. It is merely slightly better than some other peoples'.

Day five vote count

chairman_kaga_zpsb9g5afgl.jpg

Rysz: 5
Ironhead 5 [411]
marty99 [401 Eternaly_Lost -> 472]
Eternaly_Lost [464 marty99 -> 474]
Wagonlitz [408 Eternaly_Lost -> 478]
aedan777 [410 Eternaly_Lost -> 479]

Eternaly_Lost: 1
alxeu [444 Ironhead 5 -> 447 unvote -> 463]

Ironhead 5: 1
Rysz [457]

not voted: 0

I have a bad feeling, since no sniping took place. I still think E_L was a much likelier wolf; a shame we didn't go for him.:( Since there was no sniping we probably lost unless alxeu and Rysz are wolves.

While I appreciate the flattery, I think I've only ever won one game -- back in 2006, I think.

I did not expect to see a split vote today; whether Rysz is bad or not, I expect all wolves to follow the rest of the crowd, just so they don't get caught in an unsuccessful attempt to save a packmate. They can afford to lose one -- even two, if necessary -- and still win.

I'm comfortable with our vote today.

Day five

Diary of Chairman Kaga, day five. I'm beginning to doubt my vision for cooking. While the Kitchen Stadium seemed wonderful idea that could attract notice across cultural borders, it seems my choice of competitors has been very lacking. Not only have they shown to be remarkably lax and lazy but even the most basic Kitchen Stadium rules seem to be forgotten. I have a bad feeling tonight will prove this once again.

To test the remaining competitors and see their true artistic skills use of only fresh and traditional food was mandated. Ingredients were to symbolise vitality, rebirth and healthiness but as usual things didn't turn out exactly as the culinary artists might have wanted or wished.

surstroumlmming_boumlrk_zpsovhzppfz.jpg

This Swedish Chef had planned traditional surströmming for appetiser. However, the noxious gas released made it extremely clear that neither was his food edible nor was he allowed to continue in Kitchen Stadium. His protests that his ingredients had been sabotaged did little good as everybody knows fermented Swedish fish is not suitable for humans. Thus Rysz Björkström, normal chef (villager), had to leave the show.

Night six

Everybody was excited when it was announced at the start of season that this reputable chef had returned from abroad. Expectations were high for his new and exciting, Middle-East influenced fusion cuisine that would combine the best of both worlds. Unfortunately during his time in Iraq he had learned to rely on cruise control a bit too much and it showed.

US-army-ration_zps5flenkxq.jpg

Apparently he had heard the theme ingredient for today wrong. Try as they might but the judges had no choice but to send Ironhead 5, normal chef (villager) home, as relying solely on plastic for full course meal isn’t exactly the most appealing culinary choice no matter how popular it might have been in his restaurant in Middle East.

And with this the producers announced that the Iron Chef show was to be terminated. The remaining Iron Chefs gather around to mourn the death of the show. The cheaters won't certainly appreciate the fine arts of cooking and keep up the prestigious traditions of Kitchen Stadium so they might just as well call it quits.

game ends in baddie victory

iron-chef-header_zpsj2sghydw.jpg

Winners:

Paula Deen (Wagonlitz)

Paula_Deen_zpsixoprgbz.jpg

What cheaters lack in culinary skills they make up in their sex appeal.

Clarissa dickson Wright (aedan777)

Clarissa_Dickson_Wright_2011_zpsxliffgfv.jpg

Yet another lovely lady who used her looks to get ahead of others.

Robert Irvine (Eternaly_Lost)

celebrity-chef-robert-irvine-goes-shirtless-in-hawaii-04_zpscsksqwma.jpg

And the photo-ops is completed with a homoerotic topless picture that is straight from the Russian propaganda textbook. Looks like cheaters are popular in Russia!

And just to drive the point home the last dessert of the Kitchen Stadium pointedly shows what had been lacking.

Bloody-Brain-Pannacotta_zpsx71bgqnh.jpg

Oh well. At least I didn't play as badly as I5 or Rysz, but that's scant consolation. :p I cannot believe E_L allowed his packmates to try and sell him out so much.

Even if we lynched E_L today, I still don't think we could have won. I would have always been pushing to lynch Rysz at some point because he just wasn't making ANY sense. Like, ever.

Such divided game performance-wise. Half of the game majority of wolves did absolutely nothing, just bandwagoned and kept quiet, while the village tore themselves apart (when village wasn't asleep). And once people started to actually look at stuff it was getting too late for that as the zombieish wolves activated, too, and time ran out. Oh well, congrats to the winners, end game was handled nicely.

While I appreciate the flattery, I think I've only ever won one game -- back in 2006, I think.

I did not expect to see a split vote today; whether Rysz is bad or not, I expect all wolves to follow the rest of the crowd, just so they don't get caught in an unsuccessful attempt to save a packmate. They can afford to lose one -- even two, if necessary -- and still win.

I'm comfortable with our vote today.

Then I guess your reputation was not as big as I thought it to be.

Well, I was wrong.
Nicely done wolves.

Thanks for the excellent hosting Skobie! Quick updates!

Oh well. At least I didn't play as badly as I5 or Rysz, but that's scant consolation. I cannot believe E_L allowed his packmates to try and sell him out so much.

That how I like to run wolf. :) Always be the first to draw attention, but not too much attention to your packmates. So when people go looking for links between you, they never find them.

That how I like to run wolf. :) Always be the first to draw attention, but not too much attention to your packmates. So when people go looking for links between you, they never find them.
I actually suggested sniping to tie you with Falc, and Aedan supported it. It was Ironhead that vetoed it, but you were that close to getting torpedoed that day. Still would have been an uphill battle to get the rest of the wolves though.

Well played. When Iron wasn't hunted despite being an obvious goodie I was certain Wagon was wolf. He has these stupid notions of who can be hunted and who not.

Congrats to the wolves though. Beautifully played! And of course may your bones be chewed upon like mine was :)

I actually suggested sniping to tie you with Falc, and Aedan supported it. It was Ironhead that vetoed it, but you were that close to getting torpedoed that day. Still would have been an uphill battle to get the rest of the wolves though.

Yea, it was risky, but it paid off in the end. I never said anything to my packmates to stop it, because trying to stop it would only tell the Village that they were wolves. You don't get your team lynched if you can avoid it, but if they are going to be lynched anyway. Better it a fellow wolf that leads it, rather then a villager, so at least your team will win.