Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kilts and skirts on men will be huge next year, along with large shoulderpads. Green will be the new black and wearable electronics (LED lights on shirts and trousers) will the the next big thing.

Cool, nice info

I'm off to Dublin's fashion district to spend the month's wages on this, will report back with pics

Dublin has a fashion district!?

Sort of, sure, we aren't big-city slickers like the folk of Upplands-Väsby, but we've got some good kit. Anyway I got my threads and as you can see I'm looking pretty dapper
whats_up_under_kilt.jpg

Kilts and skirts on men will be huge next year, along with large shoulderpads. Green will be the new black and wearable electronics (LED lights on shirts and trousers) will the the next big thing.

This is why I don't follow fashion. I just wear what's comfortable and drink coffee. :D

Some people, including me, do really need a larger font size (ui size) for CK II, and future HOI4, under 1650x1080.

Will that be possible (so that at least I can buy the Charlemagne, and the future HOI4, to enjoy the reading part) ?

Sort of, sure, we aren't big-city slickers like the folk of Upplands-Väsby, but we've got some good kit. Anyway I got my threads and as you can see I'm looking pretty dapper
whats_up_under_kilt.jpg

You look awesome, I hope you'll bring your new gear to the next Fan Gathering. :p

Is Mr Nibbles lonely or did you give him a chance to procreate?

We did bring back two platypuses (platypi?) from Australia and I don't think he has discovered yet that they are stuffed. :p

This is why I don't follow fashion. I just wear what's comfortable and drink coffee. :D

I am a wearer of comfortable clothes too, but I drink tea instead of coffee.

whats_up_under_kilt.jpg

Too much green! Red is more durable! :p

As in RED neck.
hillbillyOveralls.jpg

We did bring back two platypuses (platypi?) from Australia and I don't think he has discovered yet that they are stuffed. :p
So Mr. Nibbles is a living platypus?

So Mr. Nibbles is a living platypus?

We are actually not quite sure what Mr. Nibbles are. There are rumors that we hired him as a QA but he's been around for longer than that. I think podcat knows more about him than I do.

...and apparently he has two mating... toys...? :eek:

Naughty Paradox. I want to see their offspring!

Didn't I say that they are stuffed? You are making me confused :blink:

SolSara is playing it fast and loose.

omg you killed Nibbles and stuffed him? :(

That's the Swedish way. What do you think will have to Johan when he retires?

I always assumed a score card for the Great Powers would come up and then it would be back to the menu.

For those keeping score at home,
That's one point for Capt.Kiwi

In his own mind or everyone elses?
:)

That could be an interesting feature for a pop-based game, whether your score (status in the eyes of others) matches your pops' perception of where you should be. Austria-Hungary starting to slip? Better have an adventure in the Balkans to restore presume or the people will get restless.

I would like to ask, when can we expect more frequent HoI4 DDs? HoI4 is supposed to be released in Q1 2015, and we only got 10 DDs so far (1 DD per month).

IIRC, EU4 had around 50 DDs before it was released.....

:sad::mad: :angry:

btw.: Podcat promised increased frequency of DDs "after summer". Please dont promise things that you cant/wont deliver - it reminds me my HoI3 preorder too much :(.