• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ithvan, you can't discuss theological controversies here. This is the Council of Trent!

Ithvan, you can't discuss theological controversies here. This is the Council of Trent!
What are you talking about you filthy Cath- prot- eh heretic scum?

Just too busy, really.

Indeed. Don't bother him too much, he needs to educate two growing children in excellent werewolf players :)

Unless I'm gravely mistaken, that was a very clever reference to a movie that'll only come out in around 500 years.

And it's Ecumenical Patriarch Ithvan for you, mikró mou Cliges.
I have not been blessed with the blessing of prophecy by the Holy Ghost. Please enlighten me.

Unless I'm gravely mistaken, that was a very clever reference to a movie that'll only come out in around 500 years.

And it's Ecumenical Patriarch Ithvan for you, mikró mou Cliges.

You're no pope, I'll humbly remind you that you're first among equals of the 5 Ancient Sees. Surely you have more important things to do than boss around a nondescript apiarist.

And you'll also recall that getting all Greeky can result in moderator warnings! Jacob Lundgren's moral authority is pretty high.

I have not been blessed with the blessing of prophecy by the Holy Ghost. Please enlighten me.

I HAVE A DREAM THAT ALL OF US WILL BE BLESSED WITH BLESSINGS!

I also had a rather salacious dream about a man in a bottling plant who keeps things moist...

But enough of cork-soakers, what's everyone here up to?

Ithvan has stifled his attempts to mend the schism in favor of surly officiousness towards yours truly.

Ithvan has stifled his attempts to mend the schism in favor of surly officiousness towards yours truly.

The schismatics have been discussing how many angels they can balance on the point of a needle for the past twenty years. Anything His Holiness (i.e. me) comes up with is both more useful and delectable.

Speaking of delectable, where is my honey?!

The honey is reserved for the production of mead...for weary pilgrims.

Since this is my first forum gameplay of werewolf, I am excited. I plan on laughing to death my my inevitable death comes, as I am as unlucky as smashing a mirror underneath a ladder while a black cat is calmly passing me by.

I believe we should begin this council with a prayer. Preferably the Lord's Prayer; anyone reciting the doxology can be sent straight to the Inquisition for being a closet Protestant.

Since this is my first forum gameplay of werewolf, I am excited. I plan on laughing to death my my inevitable death comes, as I am as unlucky as smashing a mirror underneath a ladder while a black cat is calmly passing me by.

I will kill you in your sleep.

ZTmEhXU.gif

Night one

City of Trent is anxious of the starting Council and you can feel the great expectatation all of Christendom has placed on you. As the dignitaries arrive and take their place at the opening ceremony and service of worship you take heart with the knowledge that God is on your side and you will triumph in your task. After the opening formalities are concluded the Council joins the evening prayer and you can feel the Lord Almighty being pleased with your endeavour to heal the Christendom. Familiar prayer fills you with joy and you can feel His spirit with you.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give Your Angels and Saints charge over those who sleep. Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ. Rest Your weary ones, Bless Your dying ones, Soothe Your suffering ones, pity Your afflicted ones, Shield Your joyous ones, And all for Your love's sake.
Amen.

After the night falls you all retire to your quarters as you know tomorrow will be important day and clear mind is needed. Your immortal souls are in jeopardy if you fail in your urgent mission to remove heresy amongst true Christians.

beekeeper-lv-stands-with-bees-covering-his-body-on-weighing-scale-duri_zpsac85f182.jpg

On the morning the task of this Council becomes all the more urgent as you discover one member of council dead in his chambers. It seems that he has died in his sleep for bee stings but you are quite sure heretics have killed this Asiatic representative of Christendom. He did appear odd with his bees, perhaps skirting on animism, but despite his looks Cliges, best bee keeper east of the Urals, late for the Council of Florence who stuck around, Hofjude from Mongolian court and novice monk (though of unknown monastic order considering his other profession) was true Christian council member. So after your morning prayer you must start to tackle with the heretic problem.

Cliges novice monk and hofjude council member is hunted

Last edited: