• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice work.....The Il Duce deserves some recognition like you said....but JustThatGuy's quote is hilarious....I must say I do like the way the map looks..Can you show us a map of all of Europe?

Masters of Europe

To: OKW, and the Reich Ministry
Date: 27 April 1946
Re: The Luxembourg situation

Per prior instructions, three days ago, on the 24th, German troops crossed the border in three locations. The 11th and 16th Panzer Divisions met no resistance advancing into the Duchy. However, the 101st Infantry Division did. The small Luxembourg military mounted light resistance from a number of strongholds for 36 hours before surrendering.

In total 279 men were lost, and 1,934 Luxembourg soldiers were killed. 16,054 members of the Duchy’s armed forces have been disarmed and demobbed. As of 23:00 last night, Luxembourg has been annexed and the Reich has been left masters of Europe. For the up to date situation, see the attached map.

The Scandinavians can feel relaxed an at ease, I have no interest in tall big boobed blondes (What the hell did I just say!!! :blink: ) and rubbish beer!

As for the Balkans, that lays outside my sphere of interest. The Italians can endure the Yugoslav and Greek resistance, I have my hands full elsewhere. After all, the Soviet Union still looks quite large ... and threatening ...

Operation Faust

To: the Reich Ministry
Date: 1 May 1946
Re: Operation Faust

Operational Research has now been completed on the use of the Fieseler Fi 103 and the Aggregat-4 during the final stages of the war with the Soviet Union. Both weapons, as was already known, contained limited warheads and had a limited range minimizing their effectiveness. They were able to inflict considerable damage in and around Leningrad resulting in further lines of research and improved rocket designs. A limited number of the Aggregat-8 rockets have been developed, tested and handed over to the Luftwaffe for future use. This research has culminated with the development of the Aggregat-10: a rocket capable of reaching the United States eastern seaboard (See attached specification). Due to the prospective range of the rocket, it has been dubbed the "Amerika Rakete" by the research team. As this memo is being written, Aggregat-10 production is already underway with the delivery of the first units expected by the beginning of June.

The Dresden Army Research Centre, which has for the past few years been conducting research into atomic energy and has thus far established an atomic reactor that is supplying the power grid with energy, has announced a breakthrough in their research. They expect that by the end of the year they will be able to weaponize the power of the atom into some form of warhead for the Aggregat-10 rocket. While the science team did raise initial concerns that such a weapon could ignite the atmosphere, they have now calculated that this would not be the case and that the weapon would be safe to use. They will produce further information between October and December, after they expect to be able to test the first warhead.

ris-5-09.jpg

I have two divisions per province with most positioned behind river lines, the two sectors were there is no river I have constructed a line of level-2 forts. Although I admit there is a huge number of Red AI divisions sitting facing my own. I may have had trouble crossing the river lines but I think they could cause some havoc in the south. As soon as the Western Allies are neutralized, I shall have practically my entire army to devote to finishing off the Bolshevik menace.

Don't worry, the ministry of Truth and Propaganda let it be known that every German soldier can fight 10 commies with both hands tied behind his back and only armed with a toothpick!

[size=-2]
note: this requires an adequate supply of Tiger III to fire said toothpicks.
[/size]

Don't worry, the ministry of Truth and Propaganda let it be known that every German soldier can fight 10 commies with both hands tied behind his back and only armed with a toothpick!

[size=-2]
note: this requires an adequate supply of Tiger III to fire said toothpicks.
[/size]

I could fight 10 commies if they had both hands tied behind their back and were armed only with toothpicks, actually. Unless any of them were any good at martial arts. In that case, I'd be screwed.:D

I could fight 10 commies if they had both hands tied behind their back and were armed only with toothpicks, actually. Unless any of them were any good at martial arts. In that case, I'd be screwed.:D

Just do as Indie Jones did, shoot him first!!

Luxemburg should be proud and happy to be part of the Reich...now they will have enlightenment and knowledge...

LOL. you guys crack me up! Okay, I am just finishing up updates so I should be able to get my AAR up to date over the next few days if time permits.

The opening battle (10 May 1946)

With all remaining continental enemies vanquished, only a single thorn in the Reich’s side remained. Once the fighting with the Soviets ended, work started on expanding air fields in northern Gaul and western Germany. The medium bombers were redeployed to bases all within range of the United Kingdom and the majority of the interceptors followed. With the fighting in Greece and Romania over, the light fighters and bombers were also dispatched to France. At this stage no plans had been drawn up for an invasion of the British Isles, but the army had already declared air superiority would be needed for the troops to get ashore successfully and the navy had made the same demands to even get the troops to the beeches. Therefore, the Luftwaffe was given orders to do just that with a start date of operations being the end of May to allow time to make up for the pilot and plane losses in the Balkans. The Battle of Britain was about to begin.

On 10 May, radar stations picked up heavy naval traffic entering the eastern end of the English Channel. Reconnaissance planes identified this traffic as a major United States carrier group. With the possibility of striking a deadly blow to the American navy and paving the way for an attack on the United Kingdom, the order was given to all medium and naval bomber squadrons and a light bomber group to destroy the American fleet. The majority of the single and twin-engine fighters were ordered to scramble and provide air cover.

220px-HMS_Ark_Royal_attack.jpg

A low level pass by a reconnaissance plane captures
several near misses on an US carrier by our level bombers.​

Throughout the day, American carrier based fighters took to the air driving off wave after wave of our bombers, as the Luftwaffe swopped in on the fleet during numerous passes. The Royal Air Force joined in the fray, tangling with our fighters and keeping them from engaging the American carrier fighters. By nightfall the American fleet had managed to escape to the safety of port, and our bombers had managed to not score a single hit on any ship. The day long attack had been a complete failure and resulted in moderate losses. In keeping our planes from being able to inflict any damage, the British had lost 40 fighters. No American planes were confirmed to have been shot down. The Anglo-Americans, on the other hand, shot down 40 medium, 32 light, and 12 naval bombers along with 7 single-engine and 16 two-engine fighters.

so, naval bombers are pretty useless?