• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sebas379

Marshal of the Soviet Union
47 Badges
Jul 9, 2012
  • Cities in Motion
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
The neverending struggle; Nationalist China FTM 3.05

note
- I'm using a working title for now, if I come up with something better, I might change it. If you have a good idea, don't hesitate.
- It's my first proper AAR, ideas, tips and other will be appreciated.
- I have a tendency to forget limiting unimportant parts, hence the intro/brief history part got a bit larger than I originally intended it to be but I'm too lazy to cut it short. Read if you like, skip if you don't.

INTRO/HISTORY

It has been 40 years since the shame of the (first) Sino-Japanese War fell upon us (1894-1895). A humiliating 40 years, with Japan occupying the entire northeastern part of our country. This war cost us Korea and Taiwan.
China today is in a very bad state. The national government is weak and warlords have carved out their own kingdoms in the remote areas of our once great empire. By contrast, the Empire has grown ever stronger, they defeated Imperial Russia 10 years after the Sino-Japanese war and were thus recognized as a major power.

In 1896 work started on the Manchurian Railway, a railway linkup of Port Arthur and the western part of Russia. The right to build this was granted to Russia by Japan. This marked a shift in power in the Manchurian region from the Russian Empire to Japan.
The year 1898 saw a large uprising in China known as the Boxer Rebellion. The rebels attacked and besieged the Legislation Quater in the forbidden City in Beijing. an 8-nation intervention force is send to China to deal with the uprising, consisting of troops from Japan, Russia, Britain, France, USA, Italy, Austria-Hungary and Germany. It starts as a defence of the legislation by security personnel, which is besieged for 55 days before being relieved by reinforcements of the 8-nation Alliance. This uprising only increased the problems China faced.

In 1904 Russia lost the important Liaodong Peninsula (known in-game as the Japanese city Dalian) to Japan as a result of the Russo-Japanese War. This war marked the first defeat of a major European power to an Asian nation and confirmed Japan's rise to power.

China in the mean time, entered an era of internal strife and trouble.
In 1912 the Republic China is founded, after a revolution overthrew the Qing Dinasty. New rulers follow one another in rapid succesion until the last died in 1916, leaving a power vacuum in China. This event marks the start of the Warlord Era, during which many warlords attempted to carve out their own empires. Large scale attempts to re-unify the country were made, including the Northern Expedition of 1926-1928 (starting the Chinese civil war between the Kuomintang government and communist forces). Although officially the Warlord era ended and the warlords were nominally part of China again from the 1928 onwards, many continued to stir up trouble for decades, most notably the Guanxi, Yunnan and Shanxi warlords. The 1930's saw several large conflicts amongst them, including the Central Plains War of 1930, the Xinjiang Wars of 1931-1937 and several other uprisings.
In 1931-1932 Japan occupies Manchukuo after the Mukden incident. The Chinese army is unable to resist the invasion and Japan seizes control of the area, where she installs a puppet regime.

It is now 1936. China stands divided, Japan's military power seems even larger than a decade ago. The Leage of Nations was unable to stop Japan in 1932 and tensions rising in Europe distract the world as the Chinese Nationalist government starts the immense task of ren-unifying the country. Will they succeed?

As requested

Last edited:
The Nationalist government decided it was time to make a stand. A stand against the rebels and criminals ruling large parts of our nation.
The first target was Mao and his communist rebels hiding in the mountains. They were quickly defeated and most soldiers joined the Kuomintang ranks. After this conflict, a quick assault on shanxi ensured the end of the "Protect the emperor society". In respons to increasing tensions with Japanese forces in Manchukuo the government ordered the construction of the New Chinese Wall, a line of fortifications running along the southern edge of the river crossing Beiping (name?)
Yunnan was overrun, and Tibet and Sinkiang followed in it's wake. The Nationalist proceeded to crush the Canton Chinese government in Guangzhou, and during the process happened what had been feared for so long. Japan launched a sudden attack on China.

(author note: Because I had taken down Shanxi, the DOW never came, so in order to get things going i DOW'd Japan somewhere in the 3rd week of July is memory serves me well. This resulted in a state of war not only with Japan and it's puppet Manchukuo, but also with Germany. It will be very interesting to see what this does to the war in Europe, as Germany will be running a wartime economy way too soon)

Japan was allowed to advance into former Shanxi territory until they ran into impassable terrain in the west and were forced to turn south. There, the Imperial Japanese Army was awaited by prepared in and determined Chinese infantrymen and heavy artillery, entrenched in vast fortifications stretching from the coast to the border of Xibei San Ma known as Fortress China.
Fortress China proved an impassable obstacle to the Japanese infantry. Despite their superiority in weapons and tactics, assault after assault was thrown back across the river with heavy casualties on both sides. Chinese high command however had anticipated heavy losses in manpower and had therefore assembled large amounts of reserves and replacement divisions behind the front.

In the mean time development of Chinese industry continued and soon a remarkable discovery was made. the knowledge of constructing roads and railways has reached China!
Immediatly, an extensive infrastructure project is started between the Nanjing capital and the Manchukuan border region. The goal of this is to allow more mules with supplies to travel the long distance north to supply our men halting the Japanese offensive

Last edited:
For some reason, it took Japan until may 1939 to create Mengukuo. All this time, nothing had happened on the frontlines. Luckily our soldiers were kept busy with training and education, or unrest could very well have sparked for reasons of pure boredom.
in august 1939, disturbing news arrived from our various ambassarods in Europe. On august 7th 1939 Germany and the Soviet Union signed the so-called Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, entering a pact of non-agression. So far, Austria and Czechoslovakia had fallen to German expansionism in 1938 and 1939 respectively. Then, the afternoon of august 25th, 1939, in a stunning string of events the German government declared war on Yugoslavia and Greece.
In respons, on the 29th of October 1939, the Polish government announced the mobilisation of all reserves. It appears they fear the guarantee of independence issued by the Allied forces is not enough and they want to be ready for anything.
on the 3rd of November, the Yugoslavian army surrendered and the German government ordered Croatian nationalist to take up leadership in the central part of the country, while annexing the surrounding territory themselves.

The current situation in China, November 1939. An army of a mere 900.000 men is halting the Japanese offensive, manning the New Chinese Wall.

The situation in Europe, November 1939. Greece is currently under German assault, their surrender is expected soon.

The New Chinese Wall

I'm looking for a site that'll let me upload my worldmap atm, imageshack considers the file too large.

Last edited:
Looks good, Do you have plans for Paratroopers?? They are very usefull to Invade Taiwan and even Homeland Japan

Not specifically, though I'm working my way through the infantry techs slowly but steadily. The main thing I fear is the IJN, as I have nothing to counter that.

I read your Hungary AAR, nice empire you build there, but the USSR would be a real challenge to take down eh. I've build a similar Hungarian empire and eventually failed in Russia, it would be nice to see if you can do better:p

Last edited:
The war continues

some of our reserve infantry corps have been directed south in order to keep an eye on Taiwan and allied colonies south of our Empire.
On the 25th of December 1939 our ambassador in Athens reports victorious German infantry parading around the Acropolis, Greece has been annexed.
After the devastating results of the Great War, the allies seem very reluctant to stop the recent expansion of Germany, yet.

On the home front in the mean time, it is time the war gets moving again if we are ever to reclaim the lands lost back in 1895 and 1931. As the front in the north shares an unnerving similarity to the european Western front in 1917, it is decided to turn our attention to another part of the Empire lost in those days. Taiwan. On the 19th of January 1940, 2 Chinese infantry divisions storm Hsilo, on the island of Taiwan. they are soon followed by other elements of the 7th Corps landing on the southern tip of the island, in a similar way how Japan took the island in 1895. Surprisingly, the island is only lightly defended and the Japanese garrison surrenders after a week of retreat across Formosa, despite Japanese air superiority imposed by several aircraft carriers.

17-2-1940: Germany revoked our right to run debt with them?!? I thought I was at war with you guys for like the last 3 years...

Last edited:
Couple of questions. Whats the deal with Ma? are you allied with them or does the China situation map just not show their conquest yet? What is the general composition of your army? Have you upgraded your militias or added artillery and engineers to your divisions? What about air and navy research? It is pretty easy to reach parity with the Japs in terms of infantry and industry tech, but you do have to to pick your battles for the other military branches.

When I ran this campaign as ROC, I focused on air, and was able to reach parity by about '40 in interceptor tech and even had a modest fleet of tacs and transports. The transports came in real handy for supplying larger forces in the awful Manchurian infrastructure and provided me with practicals for my fledgling Strat fleet.

Finally, what is your post Japan plan? are you going to puppet or conquer them? Will you go after the Bear if Germany is still kicking?

Good luck with the push north!

Xibei is still my puppet, as they were at the start of the game. I consider wiping that alliance from the files though, so I can take it.
Militia for the most part is reformed into 4 brigade divs and assigned to protect harbours as I have plenty of men to recruit new divisions. Artillery has been assigned to the infantry, I still have no superior firepower, when I do I consider engineers.

The airforce is a different story, that's a branch under construction basically. The navy doesn't deserve that term. So far they've received a few transport fleet, but combat ships are a real problem, which is slowly being adressed.
Post-Japan I was considering taking on southeast Asia myself or help the Russians against Germany. Or I will remain independent and join the frenzy in Europe at some point. I'm not sure yet.
For conquer/puppet Japan, I'm still dubbing a bit. It would be nice to add their country to my empire. On the other hand, they have a very nice navy, if I puppet them they can use that against my future enemies. That idea, tbh, is very attractive to me.

Last edited:
Yeah the forced Puppet/alliance with Xibei in FTM is pretty annoying, i love that they have removed it in TFH :) I've already won against Japan 3 times so far as ROC. So at the moment i'm just perfecting my building queue :)

The war gets going (wether it wants to or not)

As it's already april 1940 and my front is a total stalemate, I decided to go and check why Germany refuses to attack Poland.
It turns out that one of the requirments to fire Danzig or war is for Germany to be at peace. That explains a lot, and i've fixed it by manually DOW'ing Poland to get shit going. The German AI decided Blitzkrieg on it's own, I hope that means it still works and I just had to kick it into action again. I played on just a few more days and noticed the Winter War between the Soviet Union and Finland start automatically, so that's a good sign. Germany has some catching up to do, but I think they'll manage. They better, after producing on warmodus since 1937.....

Last edited:
you dont have to go into the game files to end your partnership with Ma. You should be able to cancel their puppet status and then declare on them. As cores, their resources would be much better in your hands than theirs.

I would also hold off on attacking the Allies until after JAP is handled. The British Hong Kong represents a land link to the UK and can be used as a second major source of trade that doesnt require any convoys. It might come in handy if the Soviets cannot handle GER.

can we see a screenshot of your current infantry tech?

are you up to date with all your one-off techs like marine and airborne... or have you been able to research ahead of time? Your Sino-Sigfried line is entirely responsible for your stalemate, and you really only have two options.

-Push across the river where you have the most axis of attack with numerically and technically superior forces (next to impossible with the current density of enemy forces)

-create a false weak point in your defenses to draw the enemy forward then close the sack and use the momentum caused by the encirclement to cross the river (you will have to cross at least 2 more rivers to get to the VPs in Inner Manchuria anyway so you better get used to it. building a corps of 3xinf 1xeng, or better still, upgrade a corps of militia into marines with added eng, will be really helpful)

having a core cadre of special forces soldiers will be vital to your success, I usually get 2 corps of mtn, 2 corps of cav, and a corps of mar or para. Until you have an air force to assist your leg infantry, these forces will be the only thing available that can make and exploit a break through.

Down with the False Emperors!

Not specifically, though I'm working my way through the infantry techs slowly but steadily. The main thing I fear is the IJN, as I have nothing to counter that.

I read your Hungary AAR, nice empire you build there, but the USSR would be a real challenge to take down eh. I've build a similar Hungarian empire and eventually failed in Russia, it would be nice to see if you can do better:p
Thanks, but I was lacking MP, with a 9 a month 6 for reinforcements and a small army, no change, i hope i will do better with Sweden but I like you AAR, go on with it!!

Okay, I'll look into that puppet later today.
Don't worry, I'm not as mad as Hitler, I won't go after the allies before Japan is wiped off the map:)
Ism't it so that you trade with the country's capital, in Britain's case London? I would assume that's where their recources are and that's where the convoys go.
I'll try to remember dropping some tech screens.
I've pressed acrss the river en masse on 3 or 4 earlier occasions. It can be done, even with the current amount of Japanese troops. It takes a lot of effort though, and the enemy has ample time to delay my advance, by the time we get near the Korean border the troops are exhausted, Japan brings up fresh units and kicks us back to the Wall :p

Engineers are planned, though it might take some time before they hit the field, we'll see.

As in reality, it's gonna be a drawn out bloody stalemate until Japan overstretches it's army and economy. I already expected the latter to have happened by now, seeing how little oil etc they had, but so far they seem to be holding on.
Don't worry, when this is over there will be only one emperor left in Asia.....

In regards to the trade question, the UK is a special case. As I understand it, you can trade overland to any country whose capital is on the same continent (ie Turkey). You also trade overland with any country who shares a core border with you. This way you can trade with the Soviets over land, even though Moscow is technically in Europe, and you trade overland with the UK because Hong Kong is British core. Once it gets to the Crown Colony, it is up the UK to ship it back to London. If you have kept JAP sufficiently busy then they haven't attacked the Allies and the UK convoys are safe.

To give this a little more gravitas, I have play tested this and have seen it work in FTM, and I don't think the trade system has changed enough to make TFH any different.

In regards to the requested infantry techs:

working on lvl 1942 small arms etc.
" " lvl 42 inf warfare
in 2 weeks, mass assault will show 1940
Since I have a healthy 131% officer ratio, I'm putting almost all leadership on research again. At some point early in the war I had like 70% officers due to a huge amount of new troops hitting the field, but that's been more than fixed.

The first half of May sees the fall of Poland and Denmark and a German invasion of the Low countries. I wonder how long the fall of France will take.
Early june they break resistance in the low countries and the French seem to be leaving the maginot, as it's crumbling. Looks like history is back on track.
For some reason, Romania mobilises, it already lost it's ground to Hungary and SU.
August 6th sees the Fall of France and Japan claiming Indochina. Our southern army is on the move. Slowly but steadily, infantry is pushing into Indochina and Siam
Augusts 17th: Stalin has just ordered the mobilisation of the Red Army....

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you

yes, that's 40.000 men worth of garrison troops invading me
The moment that was dealt with, another 4 garrison divs landed 3 provs south of there, AKA Japan sacrificed another 26.000 more men for nothing

We are pushing deeper into Indochina and november 17th we have a Veteran Army!

It is now halfway through December already, and we are halfway through Vietnam and moving into Siam.
For several months th British and Italians have been taking potshots at each other on the Egyptian border, with no result

The new year starts with celebrations! January 1st 1941, Siam surrenders to us and we receive United States Lend-Lease support.
th 17th of that month brings even better news from across the ocean, president Roosevelt made a shocking speech in Congress, I quote:
"Yesterday, December 7th, 1941. A day, which will live in INFAMY. The United States of America was suddenly and deliberatly attacked, by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan!"
A week later, our ambassador in Vichy informs us that said country is at war with the United States. All we need for a true global conflict now is for Stalin to join the fray.
It appears that either Manchukuo and Mengukuo have raised massive armies of their own or Japan is throwing exp. forces around like confetti on a party. I s'pose the latter:p They are piling up across the New Chinese Wall, but refuse to attack our vastly outnumbered but well prepared defenders. (that's not counting the piles of reserves behind the front :p)
February 1st is celebrated with the first Chinese artilleryshells striking the streets of Saigon. 2 days later Hungary and Romania join the frenzy in Europe, on the axis side of course.

As a parting shot for today, I give you the current front in Indochina, as it's the only place anything concerning me changed at all.

Last edited:
Alright here we go again.

Not much has happened in the past months, we have strenghtened our army with a few more divisions and better weapons and are preparing for a new offensive against Manchukuo. The transport fleet is ready and waiting in the various ports
Moskva radio news broadcast of May 18th 1941 brought very disturbing news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PtawlOV8hw&feature=related

2 weeks after this cowardly attack upon the Russian people, Turkey and Saudi Arabia sign a military alliance. What this means I do not know, but it cannot be good for stability in the Middle East.
In the mean time the British army has opened a new front, the South Sahara front

A great military parade was held in Shanghai today, as 20 infantry divisions marched through the city en route to the harbor. The Japanese are in for a surprise....

3 corps landed in suwol and 1 near pyongyang

Last edited:
On the 29th of June, German artillery opened fire on Minsk, the city's defenders fight viciously for every street and every house.
July 10th is the day the 3rd wave of troops is shipped over to Korea. The majority of the peninsula has already fallen to our victorious forces and units are already ligning up on the Manchukuan border.
On the eastern front, the further south you go the worse it gets. The Red Army is pushing into Finland and the defenders of Minsk still fight on, but Odessa has been taken and passed by axis forces.
In a few days, the 4 infantry corps of the 4th Army will join our men in Korea.
Today, July 18th, Stalin adressed the people of the Soviet Union again. He spoke of the Great Patriottic War against the fascist invaders. I'm certain this will inspire the soviet soldiers to even greater feats of combat than they have already displayed.
It appears we have captured the main Japanese supply stack in Hamhung, 73.000 units have fallen into our hands. Now we will be able to sustain more forces in Korea, they will embark transports immediatly.

August 1st brings disturbing news from Europe. The Germans are on the outskirts of Talinn, Pskov and Smolensk, Kyiv has fallen and the Crimea is being attacked. 3 fresh infantry corps just arrived in Pyongyang to help launch the next stage of the offensive, an attack into Manchukuo from Korea.
I have called it a day on august 9th. We have a stable front on the western part of the Korean front. On the eastern part, we are driving the last Japanese troops our of Korea and in the centre we have just launched the first major offensive into Manchukuo. Entire corps of infantry support are en route to reinforce this sector. It is hoped this offensive will cause enough panic in the Japanese High Command for them to pull too many divisions from the western front in Shanxi.

The parting shot for today.

Today is the Great Day. The day we will finally avenge the loss of Manchukuo in the 1931 war. The breakthrough we forced on the parting shot yesterday is being expanded and attempts at encircling Japanese troops still arrayed on the border are being made.

The situation in the Imperial Palace in Tokyo in the mean time, is grim. Ever since the Chinese invasion of Korea, emergency meetings have been taking place there.
On the 14th of september we deem the time right. Nationalist China has joined the Comintern in het struggle to rid the world of fascism and other enemies of the people!
In the mean time our offensive from Korea is going ver smooth, Harbin is currently under heavy assault, it's fall is expected soon. The front is not far from Mukden either.

The situation in Europe is much more grim than I expected.

Whilst Belarus and the Ukraine are being overrun by the European fascist armies, our Great Leader Stalin deems it more useful to march dozens of divisions to the Far East to help the chinese military currently mopping up Manchukuo. Perhaps joining was a bad choice after all.....

Our victorious soldiers march into Mukden on september 22nd, the traitor government is on the run and crowds of thousands fill the streets cheering our glorious army. 4 days later the same scenes occur in Harbin. Now the Imperial Japanese army arrayed in and around Mengukuo is trapped in hostile territory, with the New Chinese Wall in front of them and advancing Chinese forces approaching from behind, morale begins to crumble even amongst the fanatical Japanese troops.

The 29th, Dalian falls to our advancing troops. My commanders in the New Chinese Wall inform me the Japanese divisions arrayed against them are still in place. This however, will not last much longer.
In anticipation of the coming confrontation with the Wehrmacht, we have requested the soviet Union several brigades of T34 tanks.

In the mean time on the Eastern Front, Leningrad and the Crimea have fallen. Smolensk is gone and the Germans are 3 provinces from Red Square in Moscow. The situation is critical, the front in the Ukraine is completely overrun.

The second week of October our forces in Manchukuo, although most are still on the march to the border area, launch an attack in the rear of the Japanese forces opposing the Wall. Supported by troops manning the wall, Japanese opposition crumbles.

27th of October is a great day, it is the day we get the Chihli Gulf effect. This gives 20% research efficiency and supply throughput, an excellent effect for the coming fight with Germany on the European Front.
On 2 November the Mengukuan government officially surrenders to us. Now it's just a matter of wiping out the last Japanese divisions on Chinese soil and China will be reunited for the first time since 1931, when Japan took Manchukuo from us.

The final stand of Japanese forces in China.

In Europe, the front has reached a critical point. For the latest news here, we go live to Red Square in Moscow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrcgGntTKfw
At the same time German troops have reached the outskirts of Moscow, Romanian cavalry stands on the outskirts of Stalingrad.

I think btw, that I have found a good part of the reason of Stalin's failure, apart from the fact that Germany ran a wartime economy from 37 onwards.
NatCHi has 452 brigades, SU 426....

Partially for this reason, Stalin has today, 23-11-1941, called upon me to come to their aid against the fascist hordes. Together, we will fight a Sacred War to protect the Revolution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=yLEWl3i3e_4&NR=1

November 23rd we are informed of an important development in Europe.

The same week however, also brings devastating news from the Ukranian front. The city that bears the leader of the Soviet Union's name, Stalingrad, has fallen to the Germans and Romanians. This is not surprising, as the city was only defended by 1 garrison division.
The first week of december I try to send the 7th infantry corps, which is alreay marching into the Soviet Union to help out, as expeditionary forces to Stalin so I won't have to babysit them amongst piles of Red divisions. While the Germans are overrunning his troops, Stalin thinks he doesn't need my exp. forces....... I'm starting to think i'd better fight Germany on my own terms later...........

Regarding the Japanese divisions in the Mengukuo area, deprived of supplies and relief they are easily driven into 1 province by mid december and surrounded there. On December 17th, 189.937 Chinese soldiers have encircled 215.898 Japanese troops and launch the final assault. The Japanese suffer a mild stacking penalty, only 78% :p After 3 days of fighting and suffering 502 casualties, our Chinese forces are victorious and the last Japanese soldiers have been driven off Chinese soil. Of their men, 5302 have been killed in the last battle, the rest have been taken prisoner.

With continental Asia secured and the Japanese driven off, many of our divisions hurry to western Russia in an attempt to save our ally.

A strange note on the side: Why is joining to comintern not considered an alliance with the Soviet Union? I don't have the Sino-Soviet non-agression pact because of that. :(

1-1-1942 is a nice day to end this episode. Our armies are hurrying west,will they be on time to save the Soviets?.......

Last edited:
it is now mid January and the situation is still desperate. However, help seems to be arriving. US paratroopers have landed in Archangelsk and aid the defence of the city.
In the centre, the situation is now extremely perilous, as the last communication lines to the Kremlin have been severed.

What has been feared for long happened today. On the 6th of February 1942, the defenders of Moscow are destroyed. German panzers are rolling over Red Square. The government has fled to Astrahan, on the Caspian Sea. Stalin vowed today that the Soviet people will fight the Germans to the end, to the last man and knife.

In the last week of February, the first Chinese soldiers reach the frontline in the Ukraine. The axis frontline appears to be stretched to the limit, a determined counterattack can hopefully throw them off balance.
The first orders for our infantrymen is to join a local counterattack against the clearly overstretched axis front in front of Stalingrad. They will support a powerful Red Armoured division led personally by the legendary general Georgy Zhukov. The first goal of the operation is to stabilise the frontline along the Volga river.

March 8th brought a great shock to the German Army Group South. Without a warning, they struck well organised and prepared infantry holding key positions. In a short battle, the exhausted Germans took twice as many casualties as the defenders, who reportedly wore Chinese uniforms.

The soviet Union is down to 97,8% surrender progress as Chinese forces launch ever increasing counterattacks in the Ukraine.

A vicious counterattack has cut off Axis forces in the Stalingrad area. The first succes since the Chinese intervention on the European Front.

Last edited: