• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 4- The Georgian Doomstack!

Feedback
Just an announcement: my game (not as of the update) has come to a point of hopelessness. I have no other choice than to reload a previous save (it is after the most recent update though, so it won't effect the update). There was no chance of continuing (the task was insurmountable), no way I was going to start over, and no way I was going to abandon this AAR (it would be my sixth consecutive abandoned AAR, and the fourth one abandoned because of my choice).
Well we wouldn't want to ruin your ratio would we. :p

I don't see the need for an announcement if it doesn't bother the previous update.
No, just thought I'd update you on things... I don't care about my ratio, which is shown by my answering feedback on the same post as the update from now on.

I'll be following this.
Welcome!

An update should appear on this post pretty soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now, we are slightly under our support limit. Time to start building the Georgian army!
152jk3a.jpg

Isn't dominating COTs just awesome?
34f15qv.jpg

2hd6z3t.jpg

2ntcmrp.jpg

You see, this is why the Seljuks are scary...
esuqz8.jpg

The Abbasids take the holy city...
a4u007.jpg

I recruit 4,000 pwnies (aka cavalry) to add to the Georgian army.
243kso3.jpg

Free Subjects! Yay!
n3x0z8.jpg

Bugs, anyone?
21ju348.jpg

As Kievan Rus got peace with the Pechenegs, I rush my armies in (thus the artillery lagging behind) to take the land they once occupied.
34g366t.jpg

Hungary offers an alliance!
5o8ett.jpg

Free trust FTW!
ofwm1k.jpg

Since we get so much income per month, we go in full doomstack mode.
2gubn1u.jpg

What will happen? Will we be crushed under the might of the horde? Will we prevail, and conquer them with our might? Find out in the coming updates!

Last edited:
Chapter 5- The Georgian steamroller

I get a good event, giving me some inflation, but a lot of production tech.
5xrbj6.jpg

Behold, my new and improved army! I barely run a monthly deficit, much less a yearly deficit, without even getting inflation, and considering how good my troops are compared to the Cumans and Seljuks, it will be a cakewalk. The only problem will be beating the other countries to the provinces.
2du9fn5.jpg

Volga Bulgaria is owning the Cumans. Why is this a problem, you ask? Well, Volga Bulgaria's troops seem invincible. i had to save and reload once by bordering them. When they get peace, I will be very cautious to keep the Cumans in between me and Volga Bulgaria.
2d29nhf.jpg

Venice gets excommunicated...
2ykmdfs.jpg

I was able to Infultrate administration on the Seljuks. Other than Byzantium, they seem to be holding the line, which is bad news for me.
5zdsfr.jpg

2upx1ye.jpg

jhqxbt.jpg

2qdokdw.jpg

ifu683.jpg

More free trust! Yay!
25rcy8w.jpg

Oh, it's on...
dpeop2.jpg

Damn i m anxious :p

Unfortunately, I will be soon leaving for a 2-week vacation, and since i've been putting a lot of effort into getting MEIOU, the time in between then and now will most probably be focused on that, so don't be surprised when you don't see an update for a while.

Why do i sense a lack of determination my liege? :p

Chapter 6- War vs. the Seljuks, Part 1

Well, I'm back, with another update.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get into another war with the Cumans. I plan on taking the provinces that aren't adjacent to Volga Bulgaria, as due to personal experience, I do NOT want to fight them an time soon.
2j4sw05.jpg

I attack a Seljuk army for the first time.
zlruqg.jpg

They run away, but I use a trick that has really worked a lot for me. I detach the artillery from the rest of the advancing army, thus speeding them up significantly. Since they stall until they will make it by one day, that means I can easily engage them in combat.
33at5ph.jpg

I then (unconvincingly) beat them in combat.
wk0i6t.jpg

The Vikings conquer Venice. Also shown in the screenshot- Poland/Hungary owning Bohemia.
2w6wdgp.jpg

2dlryfn.jpg

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/video]

How's this for a alliance bloc!?
w8nl3l.jpg

We also get more naval tech!
2namufo.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll just end this update here. I hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for more!

This is good, I've been looking for some Steppe Wolf AAR's. have you ever played from the 11AD start? I'm wondering when the romans will collapse

This looks good! I always like seeing Steppe Wolf...though I can never get it to work on my machine!

Chapter 7- War vs the Seljuks, Part 2

We get a new province.
mu79c.jpg

We send an army to seize land from the Cumans. However, I've learned from sims that I should NOT border Volga Bulgaria, so I am careful not to.
15qzucz.jpg

I brace for impact.
2mqiyqo.jpg

The invincible Georgia prevails, once again.
21b1vzn.jpg

More impact is inevitable.
2vi484x.jpg

Here's a good place to end this update: the empire after my Cuman army is done.
51a6wi.jpg

I'm following too.Now you made me want to play as georgia in ck2 :p
Could we see developments of world?