• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Countess is 35, and the High Chief 37, Is that the son's tool tip or a brother?
The father I think. Probably a bastard event misfiring.

A face only a mother can love...
aatractive.jpg

The chaplain loves talking to himself, that way he can convince himself of anything. In the chamber of the court he can be often seen in the corner punching himself in the face repeatedly.
talkstoself.jpg

In my current game, my gay king (of a modded-in dynasty) fathered his last son at 99 (bloke was finally succeeded by his grandson who was in his early 60s himself, and got stuck with raising his uncle)

View attachment 51959

I bit cheating though, regarding age and fathering of children, since you made him a genius, quick, strong and attractive. At least strong adds health and fertility.

I'll post some of my own soon, too tired right now.

I bit cheating though, regarding age and fathering of children, since you made him a genius, quick, strong and attractive. At least strong adds health and fertility.

I'll post some of my own soon, too tired right now.

Genius/Quick is obviously cheating, but I have a Genius/Strong heir at the moment in my HRE game (8th son, finaaaaally.) I keep hoping for a Genius/Strong/Attractive, but only ever wind up getting 2, tops (usually 1, 0, or a harelip for some odd reason)

Genius/Quick is obviously cheating, but I have a Genius/Strong heir at the moment in my HRE game (8th son, finaaaaally.) I keep hoping for a Genius/Strong/Attractive, but only ever wind up getting 2, tops (usually 1, 0, or a harelip for some odd reason)

Whenever I am "breeding" my green traits, I always end up with kids with Harelips and Stutters. I don't know how, but, I see them far more often than two normal people breeding.

dQW9m.jpg

Muhammed is German for Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
And not so much strange, as just...

vcJKX.jpg

The remedy to the great schism was fighting over Duke McNobody's ducal claim in the Shia Caliphate. (Also, the war is just plain epic, doomstacks everywhere.)

Haha, yeah, that guy was designed for a relaxed game, hence also the crazy high stats. Conquer all the pagans, charm all the vassals!

No screenshot as of yet, but an imo funny culture cross: after establishing Scandinavian overlordship in the Levant, I've just married off a Finnish princess with the 'Muslim' looks to a Levantine ruler with 'Western' looks in an attempt to not have the Arab look completely wiped from the characters.

Steam Screenshot 1.jpg

The mayor seems very hygienic, and also knows when to stop with his alcohol.

what? Oh, sure. I'll just lock her up and...
bHjTV.jpg

let her commit suicide?
Better give her some motivation.

Apparently the Pope has called a Crusade against ME! The Kingdom of Germany :( awww hellz

2012-04-15_00007.jpg

Actually he called a crusade against Acre while I had a Holy War going on for it...lol...I captured it a few months after the Crusade was called so it took a few minutes for the Pope to realize that the German King is a decent loving Lustful-Hedonistic Catholic :)