• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2012-02-26_00002.jpg

i was playing as Castille, and noticed epic Transylvania and Tripoli.
Couldn't have done either of those better myself!

It's the infamous Byzantine Ottomans! Beware their mighty wrath!

That can happen when rebels loyal to a certain country defect to another country (Say Edirne was held by England, and then you funded patriots on it; that would happen).

Not strange, but really nice
eu34n.png

66 years of 9/9/9 leader, he won 16 elections
I see the Luz family has a thing with politics?

Well... religious rebels?

Doubt it. Kongo starts as Shamanist, while Ethiopia is Orthodox. Might still be some Shamanist province in Ethiopia...

Doubt it, because it says "Dutch" which is probably different in German (Hollandisch?).
Maybe it is a mod, but just changes the names of countries?
(just an idea)

eu35u.png

Murom, Golden Horde, Quasim Khanate and Muscowy, all four exiled in northern siberia

While Yaroslavl, Krakow, Riga, Crimea, Khorasan? and Sibir all get bigger than usual!

In german:
Niederlandisches Vijayanagar (my best guess)
Holländisches Vijayanagara

"Niederländisch-" can be used, but isn't typical, at least in the regions I've been in (mostly Süddeutschland/Österreich). It may be used more as one gets physically closer to Holland and the dialect starts to better resemble Nederlands. IIRC "Niederländisch-" is used in EU3, but only to distinguish between "Niederlande" and "Holland," which are two separate country tags.

EU3_1724.jpg

See if you can spot everything unusual in this picture. Oh, and that is not an English Great Britain. ;)

EU3_1740.jpg

Someone a number of pages back was saying he'd never seen France lose to the AI. Well, now you have. :D (I'll upload some more unlikely AI victories once I dig through all my screenshots.)

The first picture:
Massive Bavaria
Karaman take over Anatolia
Len?
Finland!
I'd love to know what Bosnia did...
Burgundy in Italy?
Tver being boss

Did I get everything?

The first picture:
Massive Bavaria
Karaman take over Anatolia
Len?
Finland!
I'd love to know what Bosnia did...
Burgundy in Italy?
Tver being boss

Did I get everything?

Most everything. "Len" is Leon. The name isn't displaying properly for some reason. I'm guessing because of the accent over the o. I don't know how Bosnia got that big, but I'm guessing it took advantage of the massive failure of the Ottomans. Yes, that's Burgundy in Italy. They took over somehow after the Pope was driven out of Rome by the Dutch(!?). They also control Brandenburg.

A few things you can't tell from the picture:
Byzantium is Catholic (and doesn't control Constantinople, but that's less unusual).
Syria is Protestant.
Great Britain was formed by Scotland.
The Pope is currently in Cologne (not so unusual), and is a vassal of the Bavarian Emperor.
Most of North Africa is Catholic.
Hedjaz is doing quite well. It's shrunk a bit in this picture, but at one point it controlled most or all of Arabia and up north into Iraq.