• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Was going through save game to upload and I realized MR pact will not fire because Ribbentrop is not foreign minister! Haha. If I manually assign him as foreign minister then I can select MR pact event.

However, this is kind of odd though because before whether I left politics tab on auto or manual Ribbentrop always seemed to be foreign minister by time danzig or war started. Was there an event or something before to assign Ribbentrop as foreign minister?

I will upload savegame but I did indeed find the reason for MR not firing is because Ribbentrop has to be manually assigned to foreign minister, then the event is available. I think there was some change though between 2.05 and 2.06 because I never had to worry about Ribbentrop being foreign minister prior?

save game -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/5a699440w2eedud/Germany1939_08_30_02.hoi3

Last edited:
Any advice to form a good mecahnized corps which doesn´t include armor? Just out of purely aesthetic reasons I would like to see the mechanized divisions counter, so I am planning about building divisions based on MECs. My problem is the few units that would give my MECs combined arms bonus whitout losing the nice mechanized counter (which are, Jagpanzer and Assault Gun, IIRC) are slow as hell. Do you know of any division build based around MECs which is fast, gets CA and doesn´t contain armor?

Thank you

armored car? sp art?

playing latest DIG won against the USSR by june 1942 lol exact year forgot to put a wargoal but i think i put conquer instead of drag nacht osthen which ddint appear is there a way to get reichkomesariats when i win the easternfront? or is there such thing in dig cos i won and I have all of russia from murmansk to vladiovostok @.@ my inf art combo wont be able to get there before japan gobbles it up XD I chose china as my axis member I had a epic battle with my 10 SHBB and 2 cariers and some excortsversus RN and IGN lol lost all my my fleet but i got hlaf of em @.@

Last edited:
Pro spambot is pro.

Question: want to attack soviet but not possible (only by event) but i want to attack and not have the wargoal "drang nach osten" only baltics and western russia. not possible anymore? otherwise: how? thx in advance!

I just finished downloading the patch, 2.06 FTM beta patch, that is the one I should use right? I followed the install instructions, created a back up of original files and extracted all the files into mod/Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung and replaces all files. Still giving me the same error on "initialising map logic".

And thanks for your very quick and prompt reply :) You surprised me how quick you were with it.

I have had the exact same problem, but was able to fix it fairly easily.

Basically, instead of extracting it direct into the Dies Irae folder, first you must extract the patch just in the download folder/wherever. Then, open up this folder, highlight the folders contained, and move them into your Dies Irae mod folder, replacing/merging folders when prompted. Worked a treat for me :)

Hey i am here because my friend have problem. I am bad with english but he's worse. He have ftm 3.05 and he plays this mod and have new patch. Checksum is TTHV. But graphics have some problem when zoom closer? I say re install but he do that 10 times.

hoiv.jpg

Hey i am here because my friend have problem. I am bad with english but he's worse. He have ftm 3.05 and he plays this mod and have new patch. Checksum is TTHV. But graphics have some problem when zoom closer? I say re install but he do that 10 times.

Did he reinstall HOI3 as well and not only FTM?

Please register your game.

Hi Devil,
first off nice mod. I have a question, how is the brandenburger div triggered? I get only the 500 man regiment.
best regards
amalric

You can upgrade it to mech division Grossdeutschland type, see the tech in the armor tab.

Is there an ETA or anything indicating when FTM might get the naval map?
On another note: LOVE IT. great mod, really worth the money.

The naval map is something I need to do, and it is definately on my list of things to do soon. But at the moment I have my plate a bit full with Crusader Kings 2 I'm affraid, so it won't be just yet.

Quick questions:

1. How long, until the new patch is going to be official? Havent read any posts, so no idea, if there are bugs.

2. I just bought FTM and Dies Irae, can I install Dies Irae now, or do I have to wait for the patch to come out? I know I can't play yet, just want to know, if I can install it for later. Will the download on GamersGate updated, when the patch comes out?

Question: want to attack soviet but not possible (only by event) but i want to attack and not have the wargoal "drang nach osten" only baltics and western russia. not possible anymore? otherwise: how? thx in advance!

Drag Nach Osten is the same as Bitter Peace from Semper Fi. You get all of Russia west of Urals.