• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks everyone! I'm just back from a trip to Indonesia so I guess I have plenty of commenting to catch up on...

Let's see what's happening in the AAR forum!

Congratulations, eqqman:)

Congrats eqqman!

Whenever my week of fame ends, I would nominate Uriah to take over the mantle. He's just recently resumed his famous 'Rank and File...' AAR after a brief hiatus. If anyone who can keep an AAR running over *years* doesn't fit the definition of a major fan, then I don't know who does.

Congratulations Uriah!

Congrats Uriah!

Congratulations!

Whenever my week of fame ends, I would nominate Uriah to take over the mantle. He's just recently resumed his famous 'Rank and File...' AAR after a brief hiatus. If anyone who can keep an AAR running over *years* doesn't fit the definition of a major fan, then I don't know who does.

Congrats, Uriah! May you finish your AAR before HoI4 is released! ;)

Congratulations Uriah!

Congrats Uriah!

Congrats Uriah!

Congratulations!

First, I must apologise for the delay in replying - I have been busy lately and didn't notice the messages.

Second, thankyou all for the vote of confidence. (And I do hope to finish before HOI4 - if Johan could give me a release date it would be appreciated).

Third, my nomination for fan of the week is Baltasar. He was one of the first to give me encouragement when I started my this my first AAR nearly 2 years ago. He is still posting positive (if sometime critical :)) messages, and I can see that he follows dozens of other AARs, often the first to comment on someone's first effort.

As a writer I know how good it feels to have confirmation that someone (ANYONE) is actually reading what you post. So thank you Baltasar and all the others who have kept me going all this time.

Congratulations Baltasar!

Gee... well... I'm flattered actually... Thanks a lot.

Congratulations! Thanks for reading our stuff and keeping us honest.

Again, thanks for your encouragements.

I nomintate BohleyK as fan of the week. He has been very dedicated in describing his efforts in his AAR "Zero Rising: A Japanese AAR" and I dare say that I am enjoying his efforts a lot. He clearly sacrifices a lot of time not only playing the game but also on writing down what has happened in such a way that the reader can easily follow him (always appreachiated by us non-native english readers) while also showing us when things go bad for him.

Congrats!