• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Nikolai!

Wow, thanks.:) It's an honor.:) Especially as I often feel like I comment too little(although I'm told I'm not that bad). There is so many good AARs out there and so easy to just read and forget to comment. But the writAARs deserve to get that little comment!

There are so many writAARs I should mention and thank, the AARs I've read over the years have given me so much entertainment and happy memories over the years. I am sure to forget most of them now, but I want to mention two current writAARs that is active now and have written their current AARs for years now, General_BT with Rome AARisen and Draco Rexus with For King And Country. I have followed these AARs since the beginning and it is writAARs like them that inspire me to visit the AARlands again and again and find the hidden gems, just like theirs.:)

Thank you again, and I will return in a week and appoint my successor, after having thought hard and well.:)

Congratulations, Nikolai! Don't see you around a lot anymore (our AAR circles must've parted paths :)), but I remember many comments from the past and you have clearly continued giving them. Saying that you comment too little when you have over 6,000 posts to your name - I think it's pretty clear that's not the case. ;)

Congratulations again.

Tillykke, Nikolai. Norwegian comments are always appreciated!

Very nice choice. Congratulations, Nikolai! :)

We have a new game in the AARlands now, Sengoku, and it find it fitting the commentators here get some attention. This sub forum is young and not that populated yet, but I have noted a guy who seems to be everywhere commenting and encouraging the new writAARs found here.

As such, it is an honour to send the title of fan of the week to Blxz!

Congrats, Blxz!

Thanks, never heard of this before. I am not sure how deserved it is since I tend to just read an AAR once its all finished and then not bother commenting normally. But I caught Sengoku while it was still young. Guess I better go and catch up on all those sengoku AAR's now....

Thanks Nikolai.

Well, its beyond time for me to nominate but honestly I don't know who to nominate. I've been busy the last week and out of the AAR scene for a bit. Anyone else can PM me if they have a suggestion they want me to check out or the thread starter or one of the mods can update instead of me.

Well, I'll take it upon myself to nominate the new winner then!

And the winner is:

*drumroll*

eqqman!

Mostly commenting in HoI-AARland, he hasn't won before but he is a proliferous commenter.

Congratulations, eqqman.

Congrats eqqman, and also Blxz since I just missed that!