• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Note: 1) The screenshot has been taken with the help of Avicenna and gela1212 who spare some of their time to help me.
2) This is my first upload, so if screenshot dont apear in the thread you can.. bash me, i have a dozen tones of humor
3) Im going for world conquest achievement wich i dont think i can achieve

EU3_MAP_CAS_170837_1.jpg

You don't own Barcelona?????

Are you Spain? It seems almost too mustard-y to be Spain to me, but I'm not the best at picking out national colors.

No, im still Castille, i dont take provinces for 4 infame, i used only holy war untill 1650 and boundary or border friction.
Sorry for double post of screenshot but i thought that they both uploaded in the previous post
EU3_2.jpg

i dont bother at all with America, Africa and Oceania as there is NO more room for colonization

Well, after a lot of days of pain... I did it! I conquered the entire world! I finally get the badge :rofl:

- I started as Castille and after destroying Granada make a PU with Aragon and Portugal.
- Inherited both PU and become Spain with cores in the Iberian peninsula, etc. with great income
- Become the HRE becoming vassal all the electors (the small electors), after that wait a bit, be a good emperor and form the HRE, in the mindtime forcing PUs with a Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, France, Sweden and Norway. (at this point not the owner but the ruler of the entire Europe and the american colonies).
-Wait until I get the cores of the HRE and inheriting countries, at the end I only get with Poland and Hungary (very helpfull for the east expansion).
- And after that, nothing special unless hard work and a huge amount of Religious Wars. The result:

000da.jpg

At the end I get tired and I started a lot of wars to get the last countries, as you can see mi empire is a bit "unstable" for this reason.

001fdd.jpg

Toulouse game in Miscmods, 1-1-1500.

EU3_MAP_TOU_150012_1.jpg

This has been a crazy game. Poland and Muscowy aren't too unusual, although they are very ugly. But Denmark, Scotland, Switzerland, and a few others really surprised me. Not to mention Smolensk in Finland. :rofl:
Burgundy used to be a monster, after we split France in the early 1400's. It just kept growing from then, which was fun by me since we were allies. Unfortunately, when Brittany decided to revive the Albigensian Crusades, they decided to help their fellow Catholics. Since then, we've probably had six or seven wars, most of them ending with me just barely coming out on top. It didn't help that they were elected HRE at one point.

While all this fighting has been going on, I've found myself converting a lot of my former enemies to Cathaismr for lack of better peace terms to force on them:

EU3_176.jpg

So I guess you could say that all the crusading backfired a bit. :D

Why not take on Aragon and form Spain?

I have a simmilar problem... I defeated Aragorn, but I could not vassalise it (cost too high) and PU's are impossible in IN. 2 years later Portugal diplovassalised Aragorn and promptly diploannexed it.

And I can't go to war with Portugal atm, as they are allied with GB, which is my important ally ;)

To those who were wondering about Badajoz, on the previous page, this is Europe at the very start of the game.
2011060400001.jpg

Just about everything that can be broken up, is broken up. Such is the nature of Shattered Europe. >.>

Castille conquered the Ottomans early on then got beat up by Portugal and France in the 1600s. Savoy had managed to conquer all of greece until I kicked them out of Italy