• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You can advertise your mods on here, as long as it's by posting your DW Empire. He's just shameless about it. If he just had a public version, I'd be all over it.

Ow9pZ.jpg

Holy Misplaced Poland Batman!

Yeap, and they are not joke either! They might look little and puny, but they have something like 60 units and are the Emperor! Holland, Brabant and West Frisia (irrc the country name) are their vassals.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA
Been spending a month on this and got extremely lucky. Inherited Scotland, Castille (they came back after Portuguese Leon rebelled), and Provence (after it took all of Occitania) at once. Portugal also had problems on mainland Europe with Castille, Aragon, and Genoa - allowing me to get a *huge* head start on colonization.

Oh, and Great Britain... just became Emperor. There will be no mercy.

I think every single French person on the planet just started spontaneously crying and they don't know why...

9DD1655629D4C336E7623F8DE84FDB4A9F383BA1

The beginning of my first Empire ever. Aragon and Portugal were allied so I just decided to go for the Iberian throat.

Half an hour after that screenshot was taken though, five or six provinces rebelled. I ended the wars and got most of Aragon and two Portugal provinces, but my army was down to 15k and disorganized, and there were probably 30k rebels running rampant.

Ah well, live and learn. Pour out a brew for fallen Castille.

Our multiplayer game again. 10-20 players.

zMjm0.jpg

Im Russia. Currently big buddies with Sweden, Austria. The rest are butt buddies with each other or are neutral. Sweden is a bit of a... noob.

The only countries based elsewhere in the world are Hansa and the Netherlands. The moved capitals to north America.

Our multiplayer game again. 10-20 players.

zMjm0.jpg

Im Russia. Currently big buddies with Sweden, Austria. The rest are butt buddies with each other or are neutral. Sweden is a bit of a... noob.

The only countries based elsewhere in the world are Hansa and the Netherlands. The moved capitals to north America.

Ehh.... Wheres the good old respect for beautiful borders :(

Ehh.... Wheres the good old respect for beautiful borders :(

There is a stalemate going on like with the beginning of the first World War. We can't straighten borders because France is emporer and has alliances with EVERYONE. I swear, its me and Austria against the world and its B.S.

Rather than the Balkans being the powder keg, its the Baltics.

Also: it looks like we'd be at war with most of historical Rome. Huzzah!

Last edited: