• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cool stuff.
How is this progressing guys? Would you say its playable now? As in decent and good and fun to play without to many bugs :p ?

I don't have any HOI 2 installed atm, waiting for Darkest Hour I guess... Are you gusy adapting this to DH in the future?

edit: I see not :p Bah :( I wish I ahd the time to help you guys get this awesome project finished. The mapping is great. Keep up the work.

Last edited:
Cool stuff.
How is this progressing guys? Would you say its playable now? As in decent and good and fun to play without to many bugs :p ?

I don't have any HOI 2 installed atm, waiting for Darkest Hour I guess... Are you gusy adapting this to DH in the future?

edit: I see not :p Bah :( I wish I ahd the time to help you guys get this awesome project finished. The mapping is great. Keep up the work.
Actually we will adapt it to DH (not AoD). Its pretty playable now, content is not huge but its there. A "final" arma version is gonna get release in a few days so hold on.

Soon, soon :D

Also this is how I think we should manage airport levels:
This is how I have given levels to the airports + a example:
1 - dirt tracks Celje Airport
2 - less then 1000 metres asphalt runway Lošinj Airport
3 - over 1000 metres asphalt runway Bol Airport
4 - less then 3000 metres runway Maribor Airport
5 - over 3000 metres runway Dubrovnik Airport
6 - over 3000 metres runway, not big difference between level 5-6 Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport
7 - ? None have got level 7, yet.
8 - needs to be a big military airport Slatina Air Base http://www.militaryphotos.net/forum...Underground-airbase-Slatina-(Pristina-Kosovo)
9 - ? Zeljava maybe
10 - I guess Belgrad, Nikola Tesla airport can only match this

Yugoslav Wars 0.04​
Code:
#####################
# YW004
#####################

# General

- New tech tree made by JRHINDO, but not playable yet
- Added airports for Slovenia, Croatia and Kosova
- Some events updated
- New military leaders for Croatia and Slovenia