• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Voting Lurken is nonsense, and I don't understand why AOK is doing it. Perhaps to divert attention away from some people that are on top, such as Ironhead or TheExecuter? Lurken is a poor lynch afaik; what is the reason for it?
What's the reasoning for any of the candidates?

I explained my reasons. My method of operation is well known. We have important information on Ironhead and Executer. Now, especially in the early going you cut some dead weight. Lurken is going to be AWOL. The voting information on him which is sparse anyway, is going to be non-existent. When there is little to go on, then lynch AWOL or silent people that are difficult to analyze.

I think it quite possible that I5 is simply a bored villager amusing himself. As I mentioned earlier, his claims are meaningless.

Alright, I see your point. Shouldn't you have organized another massive voteswitch 20 mins before deadline then? Hmm...

What's the reasoning for any of the candidates?

I am voting Ironhead5, and the reasoning is quite clear. I don't quite know what the reasoning behind the others was, and it isn't really needed in the first days. Lurken just didn't ping my wolfdar at all, so I thought he was a quite poor candidate to lynch; especially because in my opinion, there are other quiet people who are more suspicious, eg. Lemeard: casting votes, not saying much, hm...

Alright, I see your point. Shouldn't you have organized another massive voteswitch 20 mins before deadline then? Hmm...

That was the massive vote switch. The fourms are acting up so much that we had to do it this early.

Bah. I remember when vote switches used to happen 10 - 5mins before the deadline.

Indeed. :(

At any rate - the line is dead. And my count should be up to date.
Someone else going over it would be appreciated.

Official votecount
Deadline

Lurken (8) - AOK. 11, k-59, marty99, TheExecuter, Eternaly_Lost, reis91, Lemeard, OrangeYoshi, Ironhead 5
Ironhead 5 (7) - Lurken, the_hdk, Kriszo, jonti-h, sbr, Kaetje, Tornadoli,
TheExecuter (6) - White Daimon, Trinitrotoluen, Johho888, Paendrag, Rysz,
Kaetje (5) - J. Passepartout, Adamus, walrus, Trespoe, THE_SPLIT
marty99 (1) - Jacob-lundgren
OrangeYoshi (1) - EUROO7
AOK. 11 (1) - Ciryandor
THE_SPLIT (1) - Rysz

Not voted: (1) - Lord_D
* Missed a vote.

Btw, the vote order on randakar's count is not right. Refer to k-59's (after checking it) for analysis, or do a vote-by-vote summary.

That may be correct, since I've had to correct one or two votes after the fact :p
I have too many other things to do (.. writing an update ..) to correct such trivialities, though. Oh, and for people who feel impatient about getting PM's - don't, I will get to you in due time, it may just take a bit since my PM's tend to be .. personalized.. at the moment.

Bah. I remember when vote switches used to happen 10 - 5mins before the deadline.

So do I, it just the fourms are acting up, making it almost impossible to do.

That may be correct, since I've had to correct one or two votes after the fact :p
I have too many other things to do (.. writing an update ..) to correct such trivialities, though. Oh, and for people who feel impatient about getting PM's - don't, I will get to you in due time, it may just take a bit since my PM's tend to be .. personalized.. at the moment.

Yeah, no blame on you, there are atleast 29 other people to do that :). I should say 28, cos i'm lazy...

Personalised. Oww wait weve already had that conversation :p

Day 2

This day the babies feel a little happier. One menace is gone. Just an aboding feeling of dread remains. Nonetheless, much debate is had. Yesterday's strange sound was not to be trusted. Pressing the Big Red Button seems attractive for a short while, but was it not labelled "DO NOT PUSH UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" for a reason?

Then the debate shifts. The diaper draws many complaints. It smells! Some babies say. It's very cool to throw that at you! Other babies exclaim. Perhaps it is the silent baby! Other babies cry. But are silent babies not happy babies?!? Other babies interject. Finally a choice is made - Maggie - because she dances so much, and who would want to ban the bottle!?!

[video=youtube;4HMjmdFCb-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMjmdFCb-Y[/video]

Thus with some effort Maggie's crib is deftly toppled onto the floor, landing her right into a passing laundry trolley. Just before she disappears into the laundry forever, she screams in horrible tongues Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!!
But it is too late for her. She is taken away, never to be seen again.

You lynch Lurken, Plotting Angry Baby who worships Great Old Ones (Plotting Chtulhu Pack Cultist)

Night 2
Nappy time!

This night you await with dread the things to come. Shall the Evil of the Great Old Ones finally strike? Or is some other, even sinister force at work?

In the dead of night the unexpected happens. The lights flash on - not just any lights, but stage lights, so bright that you cannot see a thing. And then every single baby wakes up all at once, causing a concerto of angry confused baby cries. Amidst the noise you barely notice there is music, incomprehensible and unrecognisable but loud enough to make the ruckus loud enough to be heard fifteen rooms away. Only barely you notice that some cribs are empty - what is going on? What .. what manner of creature is that?!?

But before you understand what is going on little feet make their way back to their cribs, shortly followed by the bright light turning off and the music dying away.

Nothing happens during the night.

We're awesome.

Bad thing is that his pack mgiht as well have decided to just sell him out for an alibi since he was going to be inactive anyway, so the votes doesn't tell us that much.