• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some writing I did a long time ago and some more recently:

Hearts of Iron III

Hitler's gamble - An alternative German Strategy
Started: 21-11-2010
Completed: 21-10-2011
Pictures: reuploaded

I started this AAR after a thread I posted on the HoI3 forum, regarding a possible alternative strategy for Germany, in which they try and hold the line in the West and take out the Soviets before going into France. After some consideration, I decided to turn the idea into a character-driven AAR, using vanilla HoI3-Semper Fi, 2.03c.

My Fight - From the memoires of Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Started: 22-05-2010
Abandoned: 03-06-2010
Pictures: original

A showcase AAR for the HoI3 mod I'm working on: the Historical Plausibility Project. It follows the diary of FDR before and during the second World War. It ended when the base of the Axis moved to South America outside of the reach of the Allied forces... I guess I abandoned it out of desperation :rolleyes:

My Fight Volume II - Yet another HPP USAAR
Started: 05-10-2011
Completed: 14-05-2012
Pictures: reuploaded

Kind of a continuation to the above. The premise is very similar but this one uses the Semper Fi compatible version of the HPP mod and I abandoned the diary style in favour of pure gampelay. There's a lot more to show in the SF version and I thought it needs more focus. If you are familiar with my other gameplay AARs, then you know what to expect :)

Blame Canada! - The current state of HPP
Started: 01-05-2023
Ongoing
Pictures
: original

After being away from these forums for a decade, I have returned to play Hearts of Iron 3 only to find the HPP mod received continued development in my absence. In this AAR I chronicle my journey through rediscovering the mod, how it changes vanilla and how it changed compared to how I remember it from back in the day.

Victoria

Letting off some steam - An industrializing USA AAR
Started: 30-07-2010
Completed: 24-12-2010
Pictures: original

An AAR that was originally started to allow me some entertainment every now and then. It was a weekly affair, and became a bit more ambitious along the way than it was originally intended, ending up almost being an almost World Conquest. It is done now, including the Epilogue, in which I tell the dear readAARs what I've learned from this experience in regards to Victoria (and in general).
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky 2010 Q4 (only technically though, since there was no competition)

Europa Universalis III

Ten Reasons why Europa Universalis III is the worst game EVER
Started: 01-04-2011
Completed: 17-07-2012
Picutres: reuploaded

This epic depicts my struggle with Europa Universalis III. Mostly Gameplay, with a focus on being entertainingly stupid.

Other

The New Adventures of the United Nations... in Space - A Space Empires V AAR
Started: 12-07-2012
Abandoned: 24-11-2012
Picutres: missing for now

A quasi-continuation of Hitler's Gamble, as the United Nations goes on to bring peace and order to the galaxy (with very little narrative).

Last edited:
The Collected Works of Alex Borhild
]I've been lurking around here for a while. I first learned of Hearts of Iron and Hearts of Iron II from a play-by-post historical role-playing forum I used to frequent, and after getting HOI2 for my birthday one year I was hooked. Later I borrowed Victoria from a classmate and the rest, one might say, is history.
Real life (that is, my senior year of high school and freshman year of university) intervened and I forgot HOI2.
One day I rediscovered Hearts of Iron 2 and the Paradox forums, played a few games, and began coming up with ideas for new AARs, but after updating my OS I could no longer play HOI2.
Shortly thereafter I decided to buy Hearts of Iron II and Victoria online, which then led to buying Crusader Kings through GamersGate and, eventually, Crusader Kings II via Steam, followed by Stellaris.

But enough about me...

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of scenarios I've completed. The number of AARs I've started and then abandoned, however, would (unfortunately) probably require two hands.

After-Action Reports:

Stellaris
United in Purity
An Fanatic Xenophobe Egalitarian democracy of humanoid aliens native to an ocean planet and their exploration of the galaxy. Stellaris 2.2 (modded)
Updates: 1
Views:
Game time: 1/1/2200 - 7/2201
Began: May 29, 2019
Last updated: May 29, 2019

Fortunes for the Bold
A Pacifist Materialist Xenophile Trade League in Stellaris 1.9. Unfortunately, the release of 2.0 and mod troubles interfered with the completion of this story.
Updates: 4
Views: 2361 (as of 02:40 GMT -5 May 29 2019)
Game time: 1/1/2220 - 2228/7/1
Began: February 1, 2018
Last updated: June 5, 2018

Into the Unknown: A History of the Scyldari Confederacy
I was fascinated by Stellaris as soon as it was announced. My first idea for an AAR was a narrative playing as the pre-set Commonwealth of Man, but instead I decided to make my first AAR with the (also pre-set) Scyldari Confederacy in Stellaris 1.4.1. After discovering a few mods that sounded interesting, I decided to play this game with AlphaMod and AlphaMod: Divided Loyalties. Unfortunately, slightly over a week after the release of 1.5 "Banks" and the Utopia DLC, AlphaMod for 1.4 was removed from the Steam Workshop.
Updates: 8
Views: 1293 (as of 00:32 GMT -5 May 25 2017)
Game time: 1/1/2200 - 12/2212
Began: March 9, 2017
Last Updated: May 24, 2017

Crusader Kings II

The Sisters' War: An After the End AAR
A narrative of sister against sister (and their supporters) in the Ozarks.
Views:
Game time: June 1, 2694 -
Began: October 1 2018

From the Queen City: An After the End AAR
I haven't tried making an AAR for a while, but I enjoy the After the End mod. This is the tale of a lowly count and his family in the Ozarks of the American Midwest.
Updates: 3 (+1 beginning)
Views: 3801 (as of 02:43 GMT -5 April 19 2017)
Game time: July 4 2666 - ?
Began: December 17 2015

Sea Kings: The House af IvAAR
My first CK2 AAR. The last of a Norse dynasty that once ruled Dublin and York dreams of his family's return to greatness, but what will the future hold for his line?
Views: 13
Game time: September 15 1066 -
Began: May 16 2013

Crusader Kings
Liber Iudicum - a story of SAARdinia
My second CK AAR. Torcotore I, Judge of Cagliari, is a minor count ruling the southern half of Sardinia in late 1066. What does the future hold for his family?
Updates: 10
Views: 1198 (as of 15 December 2012)
Game time: 26 December 1066 - December 1088 (so far)
Began: 15 July 2012

The Mountain Princes
My first attempt at a narrative style AAR while playing as the House of Mathrafal, who ruled Gwynedd (north Wales) in 1066.
Updates: 6
Views: 1311 (as of 1 June 2012)
Game time: 26 December 1066 -
Began: 28 January 2012

Hearts of Iron II
Our Gulf - A Persian GC AAR
Very possibly my best one thus far. Persia attempts to re-establish its empire in HOI2 v1.3, with additional core provinces added in 1937.
Updates: 9
Views: 2905 (as of 26 Nov 2010)
Game time: 1 Jan 1936 - 26 Nov 1943
Began: 25 February 2007

Un nuovo impero romano? - an Italian AAR
The other 'good' AAR I've started thus far, and my second (I believe) with HOI2 v1.3.
I make some ahistorical choices and end up fighting in Spain, making several strategic blunders.

Updates: 8
Views
: 1973 (As of 26 Nov 2010)
Game time: 1 Jan 1936 - 30 September 1938
Began: 16 April 2007

Hammer and Sickle; The USSR, 1936-194
My very first AAR began a mere nine days after joining the forums. It seems slightly embarassing to include here... As for the game, I conquered Afghanistan, won the Winter War, defeated Sweden and then... quit. I don't know or remember why, but it might have been an interesting game had it continued. Of course, it might also have led to the Wehrmacht defeating the Red Army at the gates of Moscow.
Updates: 5
Views
: 1016 (as of 26 Nov 2010)
Game time: 1 January 1936 - 18 April 1940
Began: 27 May 2005

(Several other abandoned AARs have been excluded)

Victoria
A Catholic Empire - A Spanish AAR
Unfortunately, I haven't been updating this nearly as often as I would like...
Updates: 3 (so far)
Views: 681 (as of 19:36 GMT -6, 25 Jan 2011)
Game time: 1 January 1836 - 1 January 1845
Began: 11 December 2010

Seven States, Two Sicilies, One Kingdom - a Two Sicilies AAR
My first Victoria AAR - a promising start, perhaps, but unfortunately it was abandoned.
Updates: 2
Views: 1083 (As of 26 Nov 2010)
Game time: 1 January 1836 - 1 December, 1839
Began: 3 September 2008

Last edited:
Currently Writing
The 1901 Series

all we have and are cover - Copy.jpg

Accolades, Awards, Acknowledegments

2020 AAR of the Year

Q4 2020 ACA Winner for Victoria II
Q1 2021 ACA Winner for Victoria II
WritAAR of the Week (4 Oct, 2020)
WritAAR of the Week (13 Oct, 2021)
Weekly AAR Showcase (8 Dec, 2020)
Weekly AAR Showcase (25 Jan, 2021)

2021 AAR of the Year - 5th Place
2020 Year-End AwAARd (Historybook) - 2nd Place
2021 Year-End AwAARd (Historybook) - 4th Place

H1 2020 ACA Nominee for Victoria II
Q3 2020 ACA Nominee for Victoria II
Q2 2021 ACA Nominee for Victoria II

Now something of an old hand, but the Inkwell as it was before a long hiatus can be found below (with links updated).

At the time of writing, I am a relative newcomer to AARland. However, I do intend to stick around for a while and overstay my welcome. Unless there is some sudden change in my worldview, the great majority of my AARs will be with nations from the Anglosphere.

The Complete BigBadBob AAR Collection

Available for an unlimited time only!

Spreading the Eagle's Wings: A United States of America AAR

My first AAR, now finished. James Richard Powell's lauded history on how America went from a barren wasteland to the biggest and baddest nation in the world, under the benevolent guidance of yours truly.

AwAARds and Nominations
Q4 2010 ACA Nominee for Best Vicky II Historybook AAR

Arsenal of Righteousness: America in World War Two

Franklin D. Holloway's book on the American side of WWII has been praised by critics far and wide.

AwAARds and Nominations
Q1 2011 Nominee for Best Historybook AAR HOI3
Q2 2011 Nominee for Best Narrative AAR HOI3

In the Shadow of the Iron Cross

A UK narrative AAR, will be updated frequently, and intended to be long-running.

AwAARds and Nominations
The Weekly AAR Showcase (Feb 16th - 23rd 2011)
Q1 2011 Nominee for Best Narrative AAR HOI3
Q3 2011 Best Narrative AAR HOI3

The Presidents: 1836-1936

It's a USAAR, and it's interactive!

(Author's Note: With the links all old forum going nowhere, now best experienced via Gloa's Recaps: 1836-1900 and 1900-1956)

AwAARds and Nominations
Q2 2011 Best Historybook AAR Vicky I/II
Q3 2011 Best Historybook AAR Vicky I/II Nominee
Character WritAAR of the Week (Oct 20th - 27th 2011)

On Which The Sun Never Sets

My first EU3 AAR, using MEIOU. Still concentrating on the English-speaking nations.
'

Get It Done

Another side project, focusing on a fictional President of the United States and his time in the Oval Office.

Till We Have Built Jerusalem

British narrative/history-book AAR for Vicky II. God, I hope this one gets somewhere.​

Last edited:
Serek000:

Victoria:

Failed/Aborted/Technical Difficulties
Eternal Ecuador, a South American Dream
Ecuador - promised land of the Americas?
E2: Ecuador Reloaded
An attempt to bring Ecuador to glory, after the first attempt failed due to save-game corruption
Writ In Burnished Rows of Steel: America 1836-1860
A history book style account of the presidents, personalities, and occurrences from 1836-1860

For the Glory/EU 2:

Killed by Technical Difficulties:
Much Ado About Aden
Aden tries to become the dominant Arabian power

On Indefinite Hold:
Bless Me Father For I Have Sindh
Will Sindh emerge as the dominant Indian power?

Crusader Kings:

Ongoing:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?517442-The-Life-and-Deeds-of-Lord-Robert-Clifford

Completed:
I Think I Conn: The Little Duchy That Could
The Duchy of Connacht's quest to become the Kingdom of Ireland

Awards:
Character Writer of the Week, 29/8/10
Favorite Vicky Gameplay AAR, for E2: Ecuador Reloaded
Favorite CK Gameplay AAR, for I Think I Conn: The Little Duchy That Could

Last edited:
A new forum member (but a frequent lurker) and a little AAR:

(Achieved and abandoned). NavAARa: a little kingdom refusing to go down.
CKI, 1066. A very small kingdom in a hard place, trying to survive by means fair and foul agains powerful neighbours... and sometimes in spite of its rulers. The title's not just there yet... but it sure shows the mentality of the first ruler :). Bear in mind that this AAR contains all the usual violence, scheming and general naughtiness, plus a continuous incitement to gambling.

(Also achieved and abandoned)Duchy of Dioclea, the (roundabout) return of the Illyrians. After St Mihailo... all hail the Nasokrator! CKI 1066. From the hills of the Adriatic to the Empire, and from absurd black humor to attempts at parody. Somewhat interactive too.

(Ongoing). Horns in the mist: the saga of the sons of Stenkil. CK2 1066, several DLCs. A fast-forward Catholic viking saga starting in 1066 and currently in 1384. Mix of styles: starts first-person reminicence, continues third-person history-bookish, is now into storytelling with a mild touch of humor. Repeat mild. Repeat touch. Don't repeat or you'll go blind.

Character Writer of the Week 18-03-2011 for the Duchy of Dioclea.

Last edited:
AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
Winner of: ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Half), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
Winner of: Hats.
Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
Failure for Württemberg A Flagland Victoria 2: A House Divided Beta mini-AAR (finished)
Winner of: Having my name attached to it.

Last edited:
Now with 10% Less Boxer Rebellions: A Fengtien (KR) AAR

images

Now with 10% Less Boxer Rebellions: A Fengtien (KR) AAR

Fengtien China is best China after all (if you get reference you get a cookies)

Anyways this is my second AAR and I hope you all will enjoy it.

Things are Heating Up - The World with a Harsh Tan

Basically it's my AAR about a WW2 and Cold War if the world wasn't so cold in that period. In fact the Earth is now closer to the sun and is hotter than ever. There are huge divergences from our timeline and the terrain is drastically altered. As well as sweltering heat there is unstable deserts and Icy countries are now Perfect for living in. The Gobi Desert spreads from East to West (From North Korea, Mongolia, and into Afghanistan) and high up countries like Tibet are stronger than our world's counterparts. Come experience the sweltering heat.

To be finished by around March 31st (Entry into Tekcor's Contest much :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Great AARs of The Greatest Man in the Universe​

Rise of the Empire (Russia, MDS v1.6) - An AAR that showcases Russia's rise from mere major power to a global hegemon. Follow every detail as the Greatest Man in the Universe chronicles in chilling detail the very steps that President Putin followed to make Russia a superpower once again.

Hello everybody! I'm a new person for writing AAR's, but I've been lurking for a few months, most of it without an account. I am trying to find my writing style for AAR's right now, so I may or may not change styles in the AAR's that I write. Without further ado, here's the list of AAR's that I have!
Completed AAR's

None yet!

In-progress AAR's

Venezia!-A Venice AAR

Abandoned AAR's

None yet!(let's keep it that way)

Awards that I have won

None :(

royal-navy-white-ensign-flag.jpg

Not only am I new to AAR's, I'm new to HoI, HoI3 being my first venture into any paradox game and I must say I'm enjoying it very much. So much so I have decided to begin writing AAR's to make it a bit more exciting and share tha gaming experience with others. I'm sure I will learn much more this way and also gain much more knowledge of actual events of WW2! I dont particularly know what style I'd like to write or the best way to present my AAR's, but I'm going to give it a go with my first Practice AAR, any advice, constructive criticism and debating is much welcomed.

SNSONTBE.jpg

First AAR - Great Britain - 1936

In Progress - The Sun Never Sets on the British Empire

Future AAR's Planned
USA - 1941
Argentina - 1936

3566722414_a89f2b2958.jpg

Last edited:
Five Zeds and Three Dots Production proudly presents:
WritAAR of the week: Oct. 9, 2011

--THE RISE AND DECLINE OF THE TURANIAN EMPIRE--
The children of Attila, of Genghis Khan, and of Timur Khan were ravaged by wars and division in the region since the fall of the Timurid Empire. The hated Russians, former vassals, now expands ruthlessly through the lands an,d rule the people with an iron fist. Now, with Russia in disarray after the defeat on the Weltkrieg and the Russian Civil War, Turkestan now proudly discard its chains and claim its ancestral empire back by gathering all the Turanian people under its banners.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Kurdistan AAR

~3rd Place in Q3 2014 AARland Choice Awards for Darkest Hour~

Since medieval times and earlier, the Kurds have maintained their own independent Emirates. But there was never a modern national state for the Kurdish people. Under the rule of two foreign powers, the Kurdish could only wait. The long waiting bear fruit with the entry of the Ottoman Empire in the Weltkrieg, but it ended in a Central Powers victory and the empire remained intact. The Kurdish would have to wait once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Bulgaria AAR

Bulgaria is the third power in the Balkans. It achieved the unification of the San Stefano lands by choosing the side of the Central Powers and prevailed. However, the losing nations of the Balkans are seeking revenge against the victorious Bulgarians. Bulgarian minorities still live in the lands of Constanta and Adrianople. The Tsardom is steered by the new Tsar, Boris III, in the wake of the apocalyptic Black Monday, who later on suffered an early death. Georgi Kaloyanov Stoyanov is a State Security officer recalling the moments of the great Tsar by interviewing those who were with him during his short reign.

A Republic of China AAR

After three failed revolutions, the Qing dynasty is still in power, the Company ruled in the south for almost a decade, warlords controls the other regions, foreign influences are still strong, and the Father of modern China is dead. The Republican Nationalists, known as the Kuomintang, are at the end of their rope. Only a massive global shock wave would then finally wake up the sleeping tiger from its deep slumber.

A Soviet Russia AAR

Lenin and the Bolsheviks were defeated on the 2nd Proletarian Revolution. Bukharin and the other surviving members went underground and resisted the weak Kerensky government.
But in January 1936, Kerensky, the man who holds Russia together was assassinated. Mother Russia's old wounds will re-open.

Last edited:
My first and only AAR so far. I think it has a great concept to it. It is highly random. I've randomized the starting date, the settings and of course the country. I am still very new in this game despite playing it for years. Which is a nice way of saying that I'm quite a bad player lol. Come in and help me out with my game.
A Noob's Never Ending Random DW AAR

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello there

Are you bored right now? Perhaps desperately avoiding work due to finals? Well I would like to tell you about a little AAR called Lords of France. A historybook Magna Mundi/EU3 AAR, Lords of France details France's journey from a feudal state past the Revolution. And furthermore, I've just written it's 51st chapter!

Bored, why not

The Lords of Prussia: from Feudalism to Modernity

It's a history-book style Magna Mundi AAR, which I'm using to spend my summer days while keeping my head in international relations writing mode.

Through the 19th century, a theory was created, suggesting that the German nation had a unique love of war. In the short term, this theory seems to make sense: Prussia-Germany started nearly all of the European wars in the century that went from 1848-1948. The Morgenthau plan, which would have deindustrialized and demilitarized Germany, came out of this line of thinking: if the German nation was left armed with weapons of war, it would be able to start another global conflict.

I would argue that this belligerence came out of the paranoia experienced by the rulers of Brandenburg-Prussia-Germany. Because there were no natural borders, the state knew that firstly they would not have the privilege of a demilitarized society that England enjoyed. Unlike France, who could afford to lose a war and lose its territories in Italy, within a single war Brandenburg-Prussia could be wiped off the map and all of its achievements destroyed. The army and state would have to be top-shape, because it could not rely on its geographical borders to defend it. Beyond this, in contrast to Japan, which von Wolferen argues 'never developed a traditional state or nation' because of the lack of an outside power, the Hohenzollerns would need to create a nation in order to defend itself against a constant outside threat.

But no matter how large the Prussian army would be, or how disciplined it would become, Brandenburg's position in the middle of Europe meant that it could always be outgunned by the Great Powers which surrounded it. This paranoia is not unique, one can see many modern and historical examples of it. Both the Israeli and Pakistani state in modern times as well as the police state in Uruguay during the mid-20th century as well as several Polish regimes (most notably the Sanacja government) shared the paranoia that came from the knowledge that any wrong step would result in destruction.

Last edited by a moderator:
My AARS

Victoria 2

North African Glory- A Moroccan AAR

This is so far my Most successful AAR. It's the only I've finished but hopefully the number completed will rise. Anyway read as I turn Morocco from a north african country facing down the Barrel of a gun meant to destroy them into a African Superpower Capable of taking on all comers. A long tale of war and peace but mostly war. I'm not sure how long I spent at peace but I spent most of it at war.

Europa Universalis 3

North African Glory 2: The Tuareg Nomads

My second AAR but unlike my first got no where but at a dead end with the armies of my enemies behind me demanding my annexation. Needless to say it was a failure.

Status-failed

American Glory: The Golden Warriors

My third AAR. Watch as I to expand the Incan Empire through out most of south America and then into north America making it the hub of world technology. While I have many triumphs I bitterly fail to liberate south america from the European tyrants by one province.All in all I think I went all right but not as well as I could have.

Status-Complete

Hearts of Iron 3

War is Hell: Germany

MY forth AAR and still going strong. See the power struggles as Goering tries to take control of all of Germany and Beyond defeating all in his path to more power. Also the Navy prepares to turn the Atlantic into a shooting Alley from where no convey can pass unscathed. Also see Goering's pride and joy the Luftwaffe prepare to Turn the factories and airports of Britain into smoking rubble. This is now complete with a glorious Victory over the Soviets.

Status- Complete

Sengoku

Asian Glory: Rise of the New Ashikaga

My First Sengoku AAR and part of what can only be a policy of putting a AAR in every major AAR forum. I'm trying to reform the Shogunate as Ashikaga Masatomo and his descendants to overcome the difficulty of starting from nothing to become Shogun.

Status- Dead

EU: Rome

Seeing the Elephant

Yet another AAR from me. This time in EU:Rome As Illyria trying to find Elephants somewhere in the world and In the Process I'm hoping to pull off some half decent Comedy. And most likely fail.

Status- Dead

Pride of Nations

PON-In for the Long Haul

Another AAR this time with Pride of Nations with 1680 turns this is most certainly the long Haul. Unfortunately dead due to loss of Save game.

Status-Dead.

Mount and Blade/Dlcs

Counts and CrossBows

An AAR in the Format of a Table Top RPG. Interesting, Yes, Bizarre,Yes, Do able for a Computer RPG, We'll have to see.

Status - Dead

Alea Jacta Est.

Pontus Strikes Back - An AJE Great Mithridatic War AAR

Pontus is ready to Strike Back. Rome is weak and divided with rebels in Spain, Slaves in Italy and Pirates just about everywhere trying to bring it down. Now is the Ideal time for Pontus to strike a great blow at Rome. But will Rome be able to bounce back from this one.

Status - Dead

Revolution Under Siege

A Republic on the Volga(RUS)

The Komuch has risen against the Bolsheviks on the Volga. Opposing them to the west lie the foul Bolsheviks. With few men and fewer leaders can the Republic on the Volga triumph against the Red menace which seeks to send Russia into a dark age of tyranny and dictatorship which could last over 100 years. With only the Czechs to support them can they triumph against the odds or will they have to turn to the Monarchist Siberians to defeat Red Tyranny.

Status - Alive

Last edited:
There's only 1 AAR and it's going to stay that way :)

HoI2: The Great Kiwi Road Trip (ongoing)!
Yes you heard right, it's World Domination with New Zealand! I read in another thread that it's supposedly impossible, and for exactly that reason I tried it out!

It's a pure gameplay AAR, with some quite silly narrative, and most importantly played on standard rules (that means no cheats, events, IC takeover or anything). I enjoyed playing that game and I hope you'll enjoy reading it!

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?535434-The-Great-Kiwi-Road-Trip!