• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My method works when implemented properly. I made a mistake trying to do too many things at once. That does not mean it does not work when I do it right. If you cannot understand that, then go die in a gutter. :mad:
You'd do well to actually read my posts. I did not quibble with your method. I quibbled with the fact that you applied it 10 minutes before the deadline, while recognizing that there were only 10 minutes left and very few active people. Instead of picking one of the tied people, you went for someone with 0 votes. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Day One

huouat.jpg

00:27

The Control Room was empty, the weapons room was empty, the auxiliary rooms were empty. Had someone opened the top hatch to the Lufftpanzer flying silently through space, they would have heard nothing, seen no one. Had someone entered through the Cargo Hold, they would have encountered a much different scenery. A frenzy of shouting about what had happened to Syber_sid, as well as a few fist fights had ensued after the discovery of the body — well, what remained of the body. For the life of them, they couldn't figure out what had happened to the rest of him.

But they now had more pressing matters than worrying about Syber_sid. They had to find the men responsible for this sabotage before the entire mission came toppling down, along with any possibility of them having a chance of returning to Schwarze Sonne. In what very loosly resembled a democratic process, the remaining sixteen nazis began to vote for whom they believed to be responsible for the sabotage. Raczynski and Punkbob were the most suspected, and both received the same plurality of votes. They were taken to the edge of the cargo hold, while the hatch was opened. Facing what appeared to be an endless sight of nothingness, they were shot dead in the head. Due to the artificial gravity fading off near the edge of the ship, their bodies slowly fell forward, then drifted into space, turning a bit to the right and revealing what appeared to be their last action. Their right arms ever so gently moved up and saluted their fellow nazis. A smile on their face revealed bad teeth. Loyal nazis were loyal to their last breath.

01:02

After a very thorough inspection of the ship for stowaways, the nazis return to the cargo hold. The Lufftpanzer is on auto-pilot, so as long as nothing takes them off course, they have about five hours before they have to report to Schwarze Sonne. However, good news were not abundant in this second meeting. A quick headcount reveals one nazi is missing. This time, they can't find anything, until someone releases what can only be described as a "girly" scream from the place where they put Syber_sid. A nazi had found the dentist. This time, however, all his body parts were there. The reason for the scream was the fact that he had been dismembered into eighteen parts. At least the dentist von Loch Ness died being the only nazi with good teeth.

Since EURO will not do us the favor of writing a proper update:

Rac and Punkbob the villagers were lynched
VLN the Seer was hunted

VLN: You still do not get vote analysis. Votes close to the deadline are far more meaningful than those at the beginning. That is why we do it that way. You also did not seem to understand why preserving information is important. If we have to lynch randomly, then it is better to get rid of someone on whom there is no information. Thus, punkbob was my choice. That is how it works best.

Since EURO will not do us the favor of writing a proper update:

Rac and Punkbob the villagers were lynched
VLN the villager was hunted

vLN the seer.

VLN: You still do not get vote analysis. Votes close to the deadline are far more meaningful than those at the beginning. That is why we do it that way. You also did not seem to understand why preserving information is important. If we have to lynch randomly, then it is better to get rid of someone on whom there is no information. Thus, punkbob was my choice. That is how it works best.
Unfortunately I should not respond to this, given that I am dead. ;)

Unfortunately I should not respond to this, given that I am dead. ;)

Nothing wrong with talking strategy if it does not reveal inside information. If you have legitimate arguments against a well done vote swing late in the vote cycle then I would like to hear them. If you have a better way I am certainly willing to give it a shot. Me screwing one swing up does not invalidate the process for all time.

well... that was not good.

so, in lieu of protocol, and in honor of our Fuhrer, we must

vote Jacob-Lundgren

Nothing wrong with talking strategy if it does not reveal inside information. If you have legitimate arguments against a well done vote swing late in the vote cycle then I would like to hear them. If you have a better way I am certainly willing to give it a shot. Me screwing one swing up does not invalidate the process for all time.
*cough*

The Rules said:
§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION.....

*Coughs on oy*

Oh please, talking about general tactics is not encouraging a certain course of action. Give me a break. We can move it to the General Werewolf Thread if you or Euro are so obsessive compulsive with the rules.
That's part of what got Hax in such trouble. Go ahead and take to the General Thread if you so wish.

And by talking strategy, you are inherently suggesting a course of action.....

That's part of what got Hax in such trouble. Go ahead and take to the General Thread if you so wish.

Shut up.

If I have a problem, I will say so, and quote my rules.

You people should not be left alone! :eek:

also...too much coughing!!!

vote orangeyoshi

Hmn, is OY always this confused or is it just me?

Anyway:

Vote AOK .11

For making the tie.

Making the tie can be a mistake. Although some people do "make" mistakes knowing full well what they are doing but the problem with that idea is the voting was so nutty it appears with only a tiny portion changing but changing like juiced up fiends! Now that work is sadly forced upon us this early it appears I shall have to conduct analysis of facts!:eek:

My votecount was flawed (certainly not the first time). It was incompetence, not evilness.

since when are you incompetent.....somehow I do not believe it. but I don''t think you are a good lynch...the seer is gone the best we can do right now is get active lynch the zombies hope we get a wolf and analyze who's with me?