• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
a lot of the divisions ingame should be represented by garrisons; not much of the forces in bosnia were mobile or able to move over any significant distance while maintaining cohesion. They were little more than local militias.

Yes, we will think of that:)
More ideas and suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. About that patch thing.
I mean that you will need to install Doomsday, which is 1.0.
Then patch it, then install ARMA over it.
And then patch the ARMA twice.
I did everything about 10-15 minutes.
JUST DO IT!

P.S. About that patch thing.
I mean that you will need to install Doomsday, which is 1.0.
Then patch it, then install ARMA over it.
And then patch the ARMA twice.
I did everything about 10-15 minutes.
JUST DO IT!

Yes. So it's useless to have 5 versions. :)

lol I'm in jail now :D Hopefully I can still work for the mod from the jail.

Belbaltlag--1932.gif

Forced labor :rofl:

Was the naval OOB i posted sufficent? (And saved :p)

In 1991 (when scenario starts), it seems that almost everything falled into the hands of FR Yugoslavia anyway, but I can try to find another source to make sure that the list I posted was accurate.

Also, I think we should start discussing models. Even though we won't include a tech tree for the first version, models need to be done anyways if we don't want to use "infantry '36" as models.

And the navy will require a total rewrite: frigates, patrol boats, mine layers, etc instead of battleship, cruisers & etc.

I can lead/aid the model work (and stand for all the corresponding GFX) but there's gotta be a discussion so that we settle for one thing and only adjust it so we won't have to rewrite everything time and time again.

First ex draft for the navy (model and model name / class):

Submarines:
Heroj class
Sava class
Una class

Frigates:
Koni class (SU)
Kotor class

Guided Missile Gunboats:
Končar class

Fast Missile Boats:
Osa class (SU)

Patrol boats:
C-80 Class
Mirna class

River minesweepers:
Neštin class
307 class

River patrol boats
21 class
25 class
302 class

Assault boats
101 class

I promise you, if we have this decided and done BEFORE we do the OOB (which will be pretty soon, since the map is closing to down to be finished, we'll save hell of a lot of time, so that we can only start coding the OOB and not THEN start working of models, etc)

Thoughts?

Also, I think we should start discussing models. Even though we won't include a tech tree for the first version, models need to be done anyways if we don't want to use "infantry '36" as models.

And the navy will require a total rewrite: frigates, patrol boats, mine layers, etc instead of battleship, cruisers & etc.

But we also need powerful ships for the NATO. Aircraft carrier, and so on.

Hax do you have those sprites whitch Boki Smoki gave you?Or I can ask those person on FB to make for us new totaly reworked sprites? What do you think but that would be for next version.

At last the shiny new rivers! :D Can I get this version by mail plz? :p

Also Gukan I noticed that borders are not shown between the countries on the map. Any ideas why?
Because i have not done them :D
Maybe not by mail, but you must have a PM now.

Hax, have you rights to create subforums at BG? if we start writing all at the threat Supa started will be dificult to follow it. Maybe a events subforum will be a good idea.

Because i have not done them :D
Maybe not by mail, but you must have a PM now.

Hax, have you rights to create subforums at BG? if we start writing all at the threat Supa started will be dificult to follow it. Maybe a events subforum will be a good idea.

you mean making events in BOP i whrite on firs page 8 events.And I also send messages to persons on FB to help us about moding but for now they can posting anything, they must wait 4 days from now.And aso I asked them to modding for us new 3d sprites.

Land draft:

Militia (as vanilla, but adjusted numbers)
Home defence (garrison, not movable)
infantry, mot. Infantry, mec. Infantry & mountain( as vanilla, but adjusted numbers)
Regular SOF (airborne)
Para-militar SOF (marine)
APC (light tank or mec)
MBT (medium tank)

re: naval

yes, aircraft carries Will stay..

Hax? Othets? Thoughts om this? Or more important, do i have green light?

Land draft:

Militia (as vanilla, but adjusted numbers)
Home defence (garrison, not movable)
infantry, mot. Infantry, mec. Infantry & mountain( as vanilla, but adjusted numbers)
Regular SOF (airborne)
Para-militar SOF (marine)
APC (light tank or mec)
MBT (medium tank)

re: naval

yes, aircraft carries Will stay..

Hax? Othets? Thoughts om this? Or more important, do i have green light?
mot = APC/IFV nowadays

The last version:
THIS IS AWESOME!

Last edited: