Werewolf Lite CLX: Doom of the WereYak, Part Two: Kabool, 850

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You were the idiot last time. :p
Not this time :D I helped get you killed.

If you walked in wearing a wet coat and holding a wet umbrella and told me it was raining, I wouldn't believe you.
:p

Just a warning:

I do not know at what time tomorrow I will be able to do the update. Deadline remains at 1100 EST or ???? GMT.

Easy day.... we lynch a wolf, whether it be split or trespoe.

Vote The_split

I'll be away for the rest of the day, because my grandfather is celebrating his 84th birthday :)

I'd love to make a TIE stick, and to kill both wolves tonight.
However, they'd not let it stand so we must make sure one or the other wolves dies tonight. Then we kill the other tomorrow.

Now if you'd just bloody surrender, we could begin the new game.

1 wolf left to lynch ...

sorry Jonti I should not drag this out any longer but I will. I will not resign, I am the last wolf and will play to the end.
Vote Jonti
His JL is fake

This vote if for tommorow BTW

Last edited:
What are you laughing at?

you voted after the deadline! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

edit: not the first vote, but the second thing you did. And it is so screwed up.

That vote is for tommorow, I have to avenge your death..........packmate!

you do realize that if I had been a wolf, outing yourself isn't the best thing to do.

still, congrats on the win.

Vote Count, Day 6

THE_SPLIT - trespoe v.2, rysz
trespoe v.2 - cymsdale, jonti-h, THE_SPLIT

image002.jpg

The rain had turned to sleet, and the wind had picked up. They picked their way through the mud, and tried to find a dry spot for the morning prayers, but none was to be found. Allah was not with them on this day.

The accusations were more heated, and it was as though the very air had poisoned man against man.

In the end, trespoe v.2, was decapitated... but to the horror of cymsdale and jonti-h, who had both been so certain that he was a WEREYAK, he was simply a man, a descendant of Adam.

The two who were not descendants of Adam made sure of the rest...

WEREYAK VICTORY

WINNERS:

rysz and THE_SPLIT

am4bav.jpg

Last edited:
Why didn't Rysz votesnipe and end the game the day before?

And WTF with Lemeards scans? Did everyone he scan die?

And WTF with Lemeards scans? Did everyone he scan die?
Yes.

I am happy that my gamble with Jonti helped give the village another day.